不是他们 是那些外国人还有其他的人
Not them. The fucking foreigner and all the others.
就要轮到你了
It’s your party now.
“我们每个人都有光明和黑暗的一面”
“We’ve all got both light and darkness inside of us.”
“但重要的是”
“What matters is the part”
“我们选择了哪一面”
“you choose to act on.”
“这才是真我” – 是的
“That’s who we really are.” -Yes.
怎么样 – 嗯
See? – Mm-mm.
九分吧
Nine.
才九分 – 嗯
A nine? – Mm.
我觉得有十分 这绝对是满分的嘛 – 嗯
I thought it was a ten. It’s like the definitive ten! – Hm.
我还是坚持九分 总得留点提升空间吧
I’d still say nine. I’ve got to give myself somewhere to go.
我可能晚点再看看吧 – 呃 不好意思
I might give it a read later on. – Eh, excuse me.
你可以从头开始看 像个正常人一样
You can start at the beginning, like everyone else.
你要走了 – 马上你就知道了
Are you going? – You’ll see.
天啊 好冷啊 – 冻死了
Oh, God, it’s freezing! – It’s so cold!
哇 感觉真不错
Wow, this feels good.
是吗 我不太
Does it? I don’t…
现在这个 这才是满分
Now, this…this is a ten.
谁说冰冷的屋顶就浪漫不起来呢
Who says a freezing rooftop can’t be romantic?
好好好 罗密欧 我们坐车回家吧
All right, Romeo, let’s get the bus home.
打死他 头给他打烂
Let’s bash him! Smash his fucking head in!
过来啊 我要一脚把你头踢扁
Come here and I’ll kick your fucking head in!
发臭的非主流混♥蛋♥
Smelly mosher prick!
哎 回来 你这小杂碎 – 关下门 哥们
Oi, get back here, you little prick! – Shut the door, mate!
他们什么意思啊
What is their point?
Rob – 什么
Rob? – What?
你说过的 – 我说等我画完 而我还没画完
You said. – I said when I’ve finished. I haven’t finished.
你永远画不完的
You’re never going to finish.
我们是永远不会出去了吧 他们白♥痴♥而已啊
Basically we’re never going to go out again, are we? They’re idiots.
只是些小孩 – 你在说什么啊
Just kids! – What are you talking about?
薯片 小屁孩 被他们追 – 跟那没关系
Chips. Kids. Being chased. – It’s got nothing to do with that.
Rob – 你♥他♥妈♥穿的是啥啊
Rob! – What the fuck are you wearing?
你好像掉了个薯片啊 – Sophie 算了 别理他们
I think you dropped a chip. – Sophie, come on. Leave it.
不好 你都开始丢了 很棒棒哦
Oh, no, you were throwing it. Excellent.
Rob – 啥 别喊我名字了
Rob?! – What? Stop shouting me name.
你觉得我们做错了什么吗 – 没啊
Do you think we did something wrong? – No.
你这变♥态♥玩意儿 – 有什么关系 别理他们
You fuckin’ freak. – What does it matter? Leave it, Soph.
还是你觉得我们确实错了 – 不啊 肯定不啊
But you think we are? – No, obviously not.
那你在躲什么呢 – 我没躲啊
What are you hiding for? – I’m not hiding.
妈♥逼♥非主流 – 走吧
Fucking mosher! – Move it.
逃避就意味着那些白♥痴♥们获胜了
Hiding means the idiots win.
去喝一杯吧 走吧
Come for a drink. Come on.
好吧
Fine.
如果你就因为那种白♥痴♥逃避的话
If you want to hide away because of idiots like that,
你就永远躲着吧
you’ll be hiding forever.
你知道我会去哪儿的哈
You know where I’ll be.
血块看上去开始消了
The haematoma appears to be resolving.
我想我们明天可以停掉他的呼吸器了
I think we should start weaning him off the ventilator tomorrow.
应该提醒你们的是
I should warn you,
我们也不知道Robert醒来会是什么状况
we don’t know how Robert’s going to be when he wakes up.
是否还是你们熟知的那个Robert
If he’s going to be the same Robert that you know,
是否还能
whether or not he will be able to
以你们记得的方式交流
communicate in exactly the same way that you remember
甚至说还认不认得你们
or even know who you are.
在镇静剂药效完全过去之前
Until he’s fully off the sedation,
都不能确保
it’s impossible to ascertain how
以后的情况是怎样的
things are going to be in the long term.
Dave
Dave?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
他有点 – 没事的
He’s just a bit… – It’s OK.
我来跟他说吧
Let me speak to him.
这里是急救中心 您需要什么服务
Emergency, which service do you require?
在贝克普公园这有两个非主流被打伤了
There’s two moshers being battered in Bacup Park.
需要哪种服务呢 – 日 他们快来了
Which service do you require? – They’re fucking coming.
他们会看到我打电♥话♥的 别挂 – 喂喂 你还在吗
They’ll see me on the phone. Don’t hang up. – Hello? Hello, are you still there?

Hello?
你还在吗 – 在 在 我回来了 抱歉
Are you still there? – Yeah, yeah, I’m back. I’m sorry.
这儿有个男的还有他女朋友 都被打趴下了
There’s a lad and his girlfriend and they’re both knocked out.
动静很吓人
And they’re making horrible noises.
妈的到处都是血
There’s fucking blood everywhere!
不行 不行 我做不到 不不 我不敢过去 不行
No, no, no! I can’t. No, no! I can’t go near them! No!
我在贝克普公园啊 你傻吗 这没有布或者毛巾啊
I’m on Bacup Park! Are you stupid?! There’s no cloth or towels!
我他妈不知道
I don’t fucking know!
等等 等等 我把外套脱了
Wait, wait. I’ll take my hoodie off.
外套和T恤都脱了 别挂
I’ll take my hoodie and my T-shirt off. Hold on.
好的 好的
Yeah, yeah.
我做不到 这 都他妈是伤口啊
I can’t. It’s all, like, fucking wounds.
我跟你说 出太多血了 我做不到 不
I’m telling you, it’s coming out of the right. I can’t do it. No!
我做不到啊
I can’t do it!
哦 妈的
Oh, fuck’s sake.
他妈的救护车呢 在哪啊
Where the fuck’s the ambulance?! Where is it?!
这有个女孩 有个女孩
There’s a girl. There’s a girl.
她没气了 没呼吸了 操
She’s not breathing. She’s not breathing. Fuck.
我该把她扶起来吗 不对
Should I sit her up? No.
别乱动 冷静一下 先冷静一下
Stay where you are! Just calm down, just calm down.
别 别动 我会帮你的
Stay. Stay where you are. I’m going to help.
救护车马上就来了 会来救你的
The ambulance is coming for you. He’s going to help you.
我会帮你的
I’m going to help you.
快啊
Hurry up!
他们快死了我♥操♥
They are fucking dying!
你喜欢这儿 是吧
You like it here, then?
挺不错的
It’s nice.
很宁静
And peaceful.
你居然能在这种地方钓到东西
I’m surprised you can catch anything in there.
你在说些什么啊 – 都是些小死鱼吗
What are you talking about? – Are they just dead little?
说得好像你在乎一样
Like you give a shit.
我知道你在场
I know you were there.
我也知道 我说过我在啊 – 不 我是说打人的时候
I know. I said I was. – No, during the attack.
你从头到尾都在场
You were there the whole time
然后一开始还说你不在
and you started saying that you wasn’t,
你什么都没看见
saying that you didn’t see anything.
急救中心录下了电♥话♥
They record the calls.
我要你告诉我你看到了些什么 Michael
I need you to tell me what you saw, Michael.
他们会告诉你的 – 谁会
They’ll tell you. – Who will?
那个男的还有他的女朋友 等他们好了
The lad and his girlfriend, when they’re better.
他们都还在昏迷
They’re both in a coma.
他们可能永远好不了了 你明白吗
They might never get better. Do you understand that?
我们不会把你带到警局的
We won’t bring you into the station.
我们有更轻松的地方可以去
We’ve got somewhere more relaxed.
大概像客厅这种 我们谈的时候会录音
It’s basically like a living room and we’ll put you on tape
这能在法庭上帮到你 – 你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
and it will help you in court. – Are you fucking mad?!
这没什么好担心的
There’s nothing to worry about.
我不能上法庭 我不会去的
I can’t go to court. I’m not going.
你懂不懂啊
Do you not understand that?!
Michael
Michael…
我什么都没看见
I never saw nothing.
我只好没收你的手♥机♥了
I’m going to have to confiscate your phone.
你要干嘛
You what?
检查你的短♥信♥ 查看最近的联♥系♥人
Check your texts, see who you have been in contact with.
如果你拒绝交给我 我就只好把你带走了
If you refuse to give it me, I’ll have to take you in.
滚吧
Fuck off.
拿着这个
Here.
记得联♥系♥我
Contact me.
如果你想和谁谈谈或者
If you want to talk to somebody or…
我都没手♥机♥了 不是吗
I haven’t got a phone, have I?
Malby先生Malby女士 他开始苏醒了
Mr and Mrs Maltby. He’s beginning to wake up.
你 你不来吗
Y… You’re not coming?
我不能进去
I can’t go in there.
抱歉
Sorry.

Mum?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!