逗你呢
Oh, yeah. Only joking.
给 Micheal 抽烟吗
Here, Michelle. Free cigs?
你♥他♥妈♥跟两个非主流一起干啥呢
Fuck you hanging round with them moshers for?
没事 他们人挺好的
Ah, it’s all right, they’re sound.
呵呵
Yeah, whatever.
嘿 – 他来干嘛
All right? – What he’s doing here?
这是Danny的兄弟Jo
This is Jo, Danny’s bro.
跟你说 他比你还疯
He’s fucking madder than you, I’m telling you.
要来点吗 – 不用了
Want some of that? – No, I’m all right.
我已经够嗨了 – 为啥
I’m high enough. – On what?
因为生活啊 小兄弟
Life, dear boy, life.
尼玛干嘛 – 别那么躁啊
Fuck are you doing? – Don’t be tight!
你♥他♥妈♥也闭嘴吧
You can shut the fuck up, as well!
不然你过去找他们啊
Yeah, why don’t you go over there with them, then?
他妈过去啊 哥们儿
Fuck going over there, man.
他看上去也不会卷烟啊不是
It’s not as if he’s going to roll one, innit?
他们在那儿也两年了 别惹事
They’ve been there for about two years, you don’t want to…
我倒是有一些烟在那边
I’ve got some cigs and that over there, though.
我去拿根 – 好 你咋不去呢 兄弟
I’ll go and grab a cig. – Yeah, why don’t you go over there, mate?
熟络熟络下啊 妈的
Mix in with them, mix in with them. Fuck that.
跟怪胎们
Weirdos, man.
我就没这个勇气
I’d never have the bottle.
什么 – 穿成这样
What? – Dress like that.
你在学校就从没有这种感觉过吗
Did you never have that thing at school where you were,
那种 迫切听到下课铃 就能摘下领带
like, desperate for the bell to go so you could take off your tie,
脱掉那身衣服 就能看上去跟别人不一样
undo your shirt and stop looking like everyone else?
他妈每天都想啊
Every fucking day.
那你怎么还会
Why would you dress exactly
在回家时跟他们穿得一模一样呢
the same as them when you got home, then?
你应该能穿他们的靴子 你妈有双一样的
You’d suit them boots, you. Your mam got a pair of them boots.
别瞎说
Don’t be silly!
不过的确挺搭你 – 不会啊 兄弟
You’d suit them, though. – No, I wouldn’t, mate.
肯定会 – 你们干嘛都针对我
You definitely would. – Why you all teaming up on me and that?
不喜欢制♥服♥
Don’t like uniforms.
能跟你照个相吗
Can I have a picture with you?
行啊
Course.
还从来没人想跟我照相呢
Mmm, no-one’s ever asked for my picture before!
听着 你们知道我会把他们弄走
Listen, you know I’ll clean them off the park.
是吧 所以你们就合伙欺负我 – 是啊
Right, so you’re all teaming up on me now? – Yeah, yeah.
好啊 去死吧 同志
Yeah, fuck off, mate.
喂 Gorman
Oi, Gorman.
过来
Get over here.
天呐 把闪光打开啊 开闪光
Oh, God, put the flash on. Put the flash on.
你♥他♥妈♥带他们来干嘛
Why the fuck did you bring them here?
没事啊 哥们儿 他们挺好的 – 我看他需要好好修理
It’s all right, man, they’re sound. – He needs proper banging, him.
他们没干啥 – 这样吧 我上
They’re not doing anything. – Do you know what? I’ll do it.
没必要啊 他们挺好
There’s no need. They’re sound.
过来点儿
Get in, then.
就这样 我要收拾他 – 别计较了 好吗
You know what? I’ll do it. – Just leave it, all right?
来吧 笑一笑 准备好了吗 能拍到你吗
Well, go on, then, smile. You ready? Are you in?
没事的 哥们儿 他们真没问题
It’s all right, man, they’re sound.
但你看看他们那副样子
Look at the state of them, though.
你就什么都不敢干吧 垃圾
You’ll do nothing, you shithouse.
算了吧 – 闭嘴吧 你知道我会的
Leave it. – Shut up, you know I will.
垃圾 你啥都没胆干
Shithouse, you won’t do nothing.
算了吧 行不行
Leave it, come on.
实在看不惯
Looking like that.
那你动手啊 – 受不了 一帮怪人
Do something, then. – Sake. Weirdos.
你别激他了 你知道他做得出来
Stop winding him up. You know he’s going to do something.
他妈的非主流 你们干啥呢
Fucking mosher, what you doing?
怪人啊 哥们儿 怪人
Weirdos, man, weirdos.
Brendan 你干嘛 你干嘛啊
Brendan, what you doing? What you doing?
滚 – Rob 你没事吧
Fuck off! – Rob, you all right?
揍他 揍他 上
Hit him. Hit him. Go on.
扁他 扁他 – 我看看
Bang him. Bang him. Bang him. – Come on.
别动酒 别动
Leave the wine. Leave it.
别碰他
Get off him!
继续啊 小子
Go on, son.
别碰他 离他远点儿
Get off him! Get off. Get off him!
别动他 走开 – 上啊 小子
Get off him! Piss off! – Get in there, boy!
他妈别碰我
Get the fuck off me.
他妈 你们他妈在干嘛
what the…! What the fuck are you doing?
别打了 求你了 别打他
Stop, please, get off him! Leave him alone. Get off him!
别打他
Get off him!
不要
Get…!
别打了
Get off him!
住手
Get off!
住手 别打了
Get off! Get off him!
走开 走开 别打了 别打了
Move! Move! Get off him! Get off him! Get off him!
住手
Stop!
你还好吗
You all right?
Rob 看着我 睁开眼
Rob, look at me. Open your eyes.
天呐 这么多血
Oh, my God, there’s so much blood.
你没事的 没事的
You’re all right. You’re all right.
你们他妈有病吗
Fuck is wrong with yous?!
做点什么啊
Do something!
你们谁
Somebody…
拜托了
Please?
走开 他妈走开
Move. Fucking move!
快走开 快走开 – 你没事的 会没事的
Move! Move! – You’re all right, you’re all right.
做点什么啊
Do something!
别傻站着
Don’t just stand there!
走开 – 求你们了
Move! – Please!
他妈快走开
Get the fuck off him!
快走 我警告你 赶紧的
Move! I’m telling you, move, now!
走 你赶紧走
Move! You better move now.
放手 我告诉你 快走
Get off! I’m telling you, move,
赶紧 走啊 走啊 他妈走开啊
now! Move! Move! Fucking move! Move now!
我们走 我们走 快跑
Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s go. Run!

Run!

Come on!
这里是急救中心 您需要什么服务
Emergency, which service do you…
来啊 快跟上
Go on, then. Come on.

Hello?
喂 你还在吗
Hello, are you still there?
我没做任何事阻止他们
I didn’t do anything to stop it.
我当时怕极了
I was scared.
你说我救了那个男的
You said that I saved the lad.
我并没有
I didn’t.
是她救的
She did.
Sophie
Sophie.
好吧 我答应你
OK, I’ll do it.
我会配合的
I’ll do it.
辅助录音需要
For the benefit of the tape,
本盘包含对Micheal Gorman的审问
this concludes our interview with Michael Gorman.
好样的 Micheal
Well done, Michael.
谢谢你 Micheal
Thank you, Michael.
好了
All right.
谢谢配合 Mandy
Thank you for your time, Mandy.
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧
Come on.
你为你自豪
I’m proud of you.
*这伤不了我*
*It doesn’t hurt me*
*你想知道那感受吗*
*You wanna feel how it feels*
*你想知道那伤不了我吗*
*You wanna know Know that it doesn’t hurt me*
*你想听听我做的交易吗*
*You wanna hear about the deal I’m making*
*你*
*You*
*我和你*
*You and me*
*如果我可以*
*And if I only could*
*和上帝做个交易*
*Make a deal with God*

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!