你好吗 亲爱的
Hello, there, love.
我们担心死了
We’re just worried sick.
你好 我有东西给你
All right? I’ve got something.
拿着
There you go.
一直给你打电♥话♥来着
Been ringing you.
警♥察♥拿走了我的手♥机♥ 她不应该吃这些
Cops took my phone. She shouldn’t be having them.
她没事的
She’ll be all right.
去公园吗
Coming to the park?
不去 – 为什么
Nah. – Why not?
给咱吃个糖嘛 – 不 Sam 你不准吃糖 进屋去
Give us a sweet. No, Sam, you’re not having no sweets. Go inside.
兄弟 如果你不来 就会显得 – 怎么
Mate, if you don’t come, it will look like you’ve… – What?
显得你做了错事 或者将要犯错
Like you’ve done something wrong or you’re going to.
进来
Inside!
嗨 Gorman女士 – Sean你好
Hi, Mrs Gorman. – Sean.
等我一会儿
Wait there a sec
警♥察♥又带走了几个你的伙伴
They’ve taken more of your mates in today.
你知道吗
Do you know?
你到底知不知道 比如 怎么发生的 谁做了些什么
Do you actually know, like, how it happened and who did what?
你得打给那个女警♥察♥ 必须打 快点
You have to call that policewoman. You have to call her…now!
我不 – 你说什么 你不是认真的吧
No. – You what? Are you serious?
我需要思考 现在无法思考 你们都来逼我
I need to think. I can’t think! Everyone is going on at me!
有什么要思考的 – 你是还没搞懂情况吗
What is there to think about?! – You don’t get it, do you?
你是不知道那些人会对我做什么 如果我跟警♥察♥说了
You don’t get what they’ll do to me if I talk to the police.
现在有两个孩子在医院躺着 我倒是知道这个
There are two kids in hospital, I get that.
这对你来说就毫无意义吗
Does that not mean anything to you?
Michael
Michael…
Michael – 怎么了
Michael. – What?!
你必须把真♥相♥说出来
You have to tell the truth.
Michael
Michael.
去公园吗还是哪
Going to the park or what?
Sophie在哪呢
Where’s Sophie?
她也受伤了
She was hurt, as well.
但她在另一个医院
But she’s in a different hospital,
我们相信她也会没事的
but we think she’s going to be OK, too.
看 你♥爸♥在那里
Look, it’s your dad.
Sophie在哪里
Where’s Sophie?
她 她在另一个医院呢 宝贝
She’s… She’s in a different hospital, love.
为什么
Why?
呃 她也受伤了
Erm…well, she was hurt, as well,
但我们觉得她也会没事的
but we think she’s going to be OK.
我能喝点水吗
Can I have some water?
当然了亲爱的
Of course you can, love.
你能帮我去找点水吗
Can you give me a hand with the water?
操 Thorner也在
Fuck, Thorner’s here.
你好 Thorner
All right, Thorner?
你好 Sean 妹子们 让我们单独聊几句
All right, Sean? Girls, give us a minute.
过来 兄弟
Come here, mate.
好长时间没见着你了
Haven’t seen you in ages.
不用了 – 来根啊 兄弟 我很担心你啊
Nah. – Go on, lad. I’m worried about ya.
不需要担心的
Don’t need to be.
他们说是你报的警 – 没有 不会的
They say you called the cops. – No. No, I never.
我就叫了救护车 没别的
I rung the ambulance, that’s all.
那可能他们撒谎了吧
Well, maybe they’re lying, then.
但警♥察♥后边就一直缠着你了 是吧
Cops been on your back since, though.
我可什么都没说 一个字都没
Not said nothing. Not a word.
把你手♥机♥收了
Got your phone.
手♥机♥上什么都没 我第二天一早是打给Sean了
Nowt on it. I mean, I rung Sean the next morning,
但那也不能说明什么 而且他根本没接
but that doesn’t mean nothing. And that, he didn’t even answer.
那就好啊哥们 妥
That’s good, that, mate. Sound.
这事呢 的确 是不该发生的
Look, what happened, yeah, shouldn’t have happened.
估计我要在那就不会发生了 但是
Probably wouldn’t have happened if I was there, but…
要是你没把他们带到公园去
Definitely wouldn’t have happened
这事绝对不会发生
if you hadn’t brought them to the park.
但是也没必要
But that’s no reason for
现在把责任都揽到自己头上 是吧
you make everything bad for you now, is it?
没必要 – 我们是你好兄弟 对吧 Gorman
No. – We’re your mates, in’t we, Gorman?
我 Peanut 还有Bren都是你哥们儿 没错吧
Me, Peanut, Bren. We’re your boys, innit?

Yeah.
你♥爸♥走的时候 是谁在你身边
When your dad went, who was there?

You.

Yeah.
记着 你要敢说出去一个字
Look, if you say a word…
嗯 我们就他妈打死你丫
Yeah? We will fucking batter ya.
Rob
Rob?
你在听吗
Are you listening?
Rob
Rob?
她在问你 关于那晚
She’s asking you what you remember
你还记得些什么
about the other night.
我不知道 现在想 都有点
I don’t know. It’s all… It’s all a bit…
我们知道你当时在你朋友家
We know that you were at your friend’s,
但之后的事情
but we’re not really clear
我们就不清楚了
what happened after that.
你能告诉我们为什么没直接回家吗
Can you tell me why you didn’t just go home?
或者说为什么最后你出现在那地方
Or why you ended up where you did?
怎么就跑到公园去了
Why did you end up at the park?
公园
The park?
是的
Yes.
什么公园
What park?
妈 她在说什么呀
Mum. Mum, what’s she talking about?

Hello?
在的 稍等 Michael 你朋友Thorner打来了
Yeah, one sec. Michael, it’s your mate Thorner on the phone!
Michael
Michael!
我要怎么说 你让我怎么回他好啊
What shall I do? What do you want me to say to him?
他染头发很多年了
He’s been dyeing it for years.
他小时候可是白金色呢
When he was a little baby, he was white blond!
抱歉 我去去就回
Oh, sorry, I won’t be a second.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
你知道现在几点了吗
Do you know what time it is?
那是什么
What’s that?
给你
Here.
你怎么
How did you..?
我等到了午夜
I waited till midnight,
然后它打折了
when it went on sale.
我没钱坐公交回来 然后就 – 你走回来的
I didn’t have any money for the bus home, so… – You walked it?

Aye.
来回吗 – 嗯
There and back? – Mm.
那可很远啊
It’s miles!
还下着雨呢 – 所以呢
It’s raining. – So?
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
你不知道吗
Don’t you know?
我好怕
I’m scared.
怕什么
What?
我不想故事就这么完了
I don’t want it to end.
我当时还小孩子 刚开始看的时候
I was a kid, wasn’t I, when I started it? I was just…
我就是个小孩 而且感觉现在也还是
..Just a little kid and I think I still am.
但直到这最后一页
But only till the last page.
童年就该结束了 是吧
That will be it, then, won’t it?
那又如何
So?
有时候 一些美好的回忆
Sometime…even just the memory of happiness
也足够让人开心了
is enough to make you happy.
好 咋们看看
Right, let’s have a look.
“我们都是人 不是吗 每个人的生命”
Eh… “We are all human, aren’t we? And every human life”
“都一样珍贵 都值得保护”
“Is worth the same and worth saving.”
满分 没得说了
Ten, yeah.
对 绝对满分
Yeah. Definitely ten.
Rob
Rob.
Rob
Rob.
Rob 呃
Rob, erm…
亲爱的 我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you, love.
Sophie 她的状况实际上比我们想的要差很多
Sophie is actually a lot poorlier than we thought.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!