比所有人想的都差很多
Than anyone thought.
Rob
Rob?
我想说的是
What I’m saying is…
她现在的状况 比你差
..She’s poorlier than you now.
差很多
A lot poorlier.
她还在靠机器撑着
She’s still on a machine.

Mmm.
为什么
Why’s she…
为什么她需要靠机器啊
Why’s she on that?
因为他们没能把她唤醒
Because they’ve not been able to wake her up.
而且
And erm…
他们也无法将她唤醒了
they’re never going to be able to.
他们刚刚确认了这点
That’s what they’ve realised.
她 她没法好起来了
She… She isn’t going to get any better.
还有 他们要把她的机器关掉了
And, erm…they’re going to turn her machine off.

Ok…
Rob
Rob? Mm?
你明白我说的吗 – 嗯
Do you understand what I’m saying? – Mm.
你会慢慢恢复的 宝贝
You’re going to get better, love.

Mmm.
但Sophie不行了
But Sophie isn’t.
再也不行了
Ever.
你该过去看看她
You should go and see her.
我 我能站起来吗
Can I… Can I get out?
没问题的 亲爱的
You’re all right, love.
不了 我不想让她看见我这样
No, I don’t want her to see me like this.
你看起来怎样其实不再要紧了 宝贝 – 不要 妈妈
It’s not going to matter what you look like, love. – No. No, Mum.
那好吧 等下
All right. Hang on.
等一下 没事 我可以的
Hang on. No, I’m all right,
我没问题的 – 好吧 小心点
I’m all right. – All right, just be careful.
“哈利看着她 放下手”
“As Harry looked at her, he lowered his hand absentmindedly”
“无意中触到了额头上闪电形的伤疤”
“And touched the lightning scar on his forehead.”
“我知道”
“‘I know he will.’
“伤疤已经十九年没有疼过了”
“The scar had not pained Harry for 19 years.”
“一切太平”
“All was well.”
“终”
“The end.”
我的天
My God!
我都哭了 – 是吗
I’m crying. – Are you?
不会吧 – 真的好伤感啊
Shut up! – Aw, That’s so sad.
我要再看一遍
Aw. I want to read it again.
你真的好伤心
You’re so sad!
我都不知道要怎么办了
I don’t know what I’m going to do.
你会没事的
You’ll be all right.
我也不知道
Mmm, I don’t know.
Sophie
Sophie.
Sophie
Sophie.
诶 Soph
Hey, Soph.
你可以醒来了
You can wake up now.
我来啦
I’m here.
她还好吗 妈妈
Is she all right, Mum?
她不好 亲爱的 她非常非常虚弱
No. No, love…she’s very, very, very poorly.
是时候跟她告别了 亲爱的
It’s time to say goodbye to her, love.

Oh.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
I’m sorry, darling.
但我还不想跟她告别啊 – 我知道
I don’t want to say goodbye. – I know.
我知道你不想的
I know you don’t.
我不要你走啊
I don’t want you to go.
Sophie
Sophie…
你就不能不烦我吗
Can you not just leave me alone?
Sophie Lancaster今早确认死亡了
Sophie Lancaster died this morning.
现在这是谋杀调查了
This is now a murder enquiry.
法医说超过一人曾踢过她
The pathologist said that more than one person had kicked her.
或者说踩过她
Well, stamped on her.
然后 由于身体两侧同时被踢
And because she got kicked from both sides at the same time,
冲击力还翻倍了
the impact was multiplied.
我试着救他们了
I tried to save them.
我知道
I know.
而且你也会听到的
And you can hear that.
就在录音里
It’s there on the tape.
你的确救了Robert一命 你的确有
You did save Robert. You did.
但你还是得告诉我事情经过
You have to tell me what went on.
Rob他想不起来这次袭击了
Rob can’t remember the attack.
以及任何一个袭击者
Or the attackers.
我们有了法医证据
We’ve got forensics,
和通话证据能表明一部分人在场
phone calls that can put certain people to the scene,
但最也就这么多了
but that’s it.
还不够
It’s not enough.
没有一个人承认自己接近过Sophie
Not one person is admitting to going near Sophie.
一个都没有
Not one.
现在就看你了Michael
It’s down to you, Michael.
做些什么啊
Do something!
别傻站着
Don’t just stand there!
快走 快点 走啊
Move! Please! Move!
快走 我警告你 赶紧走
Move! I’m telling you, move, now!
Michael
Michael!
Michael
Michael!
如果我当时 就
If I’d just, like, got…
如果我就 晚到加油站 大概 一分钟
If I just, like, got to the garage like a minute later…
什么都不说
not said owt…
就让他们回家的话
just let them go home…
这些他妈都不会发生了
none of this would’ve fucking happened.
我知道你很害怕
I know that you’re scared.
我不能去签什么证词 也不能录该死的视频
I can’t put my name to nothing, I can’t make no fucking video!
如果你就为她做这件事
If you do this for her…
为Robert 还有她家人做这件事
If you do this for Robert, for her family…
你是在让我站队吗
You’re asking me to take the side
帮两个我都不怎么认识的人
of two people I didn’t even know
而不是帮哥们 不帮哥们吗
over my mates. Over my mates.
我是让你在凶手与受害者之间 帮助受害者
I’m asking you to take the side of the victim over her killers.
你那些哥们 活活把Sophie Lancaster踢死了
Those mates of yours kicked Sophie Lancaster to death.
我也可以现在直接走开
I can just walk away now.
我也可以走
I can just go.
但你现在的感受并不会远去
But the feeling that you’ve got right now won’t.
不要让你后半辈子都无法直视别人双眼
Don’t spend the rest of your life not being able to look anyone in the eye
就因为你现在的羞愧感
because you’re too ashamed.
你让那些人羞愧去
You leave that to the others.
让他们羞去
Leave that to them.
我挺喜欢那两个人的
I liked them.
这个最糟糕了
This one was the worst.
是啊
Ooh, yeah.
我以为那晚会挺开心的
I just thought we’d have a nice night.
告诉我事情的经过 Micheal
Tell me what happened, Micheal.
反正他人品挺差的 – 对 但他身材不错
Anyway, he’s got a shit personality. – Yeah, but he’s fit.
这是Rob和Sophie
Hey, this is Rob and Sophie.
你们好 – 谁那儿有酒吗
All right. – Who’s got some wine?
我一直想打个洞
Oh, I always wanted one of them.
一直想打但我妈不让
Always wanted one but my mum wouldn’t let us.
是啊 我也想
Yeah. I’d like to.
你还好吧
You OK?
喂 Brendan 他跟你说话呢
Oi, Brendan, he’s talking to you.
别介意啊 他只是在闹情绪
Don’t worry about him, he’s been a moody bastard.
给我们叭一口 Brendan – 闭嘴 二货
Give us a puff, Brendan. – Shut up, you muppet.
跟那种怪胎站在一起
Standing about with weirdos like that.
随便拿吧
Yep. Go on, then.
你们以后可以多来这里玩
You guys can come here more often.
谢了
Thanks.
Danny 哥们儿 哥们儿
Hey, Danny, man. Danny, man.
就一下就一下 可以
One sec, one sec. Nice one.
你别瞅了
Take your eyes off that!
那可是我的
It’s mine, that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!