其实只要摄影师
It’s all right so long as the photographer
不对你动手动脚 空手套白狼就行
doesn’t… you know, come on to you and expect something for nothing.
我是在努力谋生
I’m trying to make a living.
我喜欢秉持专业的态度
I like to have a professional attitude.
当然 如果那个人能给我钱 那没问题
Of course, if the guy can pay me, then hell yeah.
他想怎么玩我都行 我乐意卖♥♥身
Here I am for him. I’ll sell my ass.
为了赚钱 偶尔站街
Do it on the street occasionally for cash.
或者成为书的封面模特
Or I’ll be on the cover of a book.
当你开始免费做一些事时
It’s when you start doing things for free
你的翅膀就开始硬了
that you start to grow wings.
不是吗 麦克
Isn’t that right, Mike?
-什么 -翅膀 麦克
– What? – Wings, Michael.
你长出翅膀 变成精灵
You grow wings and become a fairy.
你为什么在乎钱 妈的 你有很多钱
What do you care about money? Shit, you got plenty of money.
你何不放心大胆地去做你在做的事
Why don’t you just go ahead and do whatever it is that you do…
我只能想象你都做些什么 免费去做
I can only imagine what that is… for free?
是吗 亲爱的
Is that right, sweetie?
很多钱是多少钱 亲爱的
So, how much is a lot of money, honey?
你上那本杂♥志♥的封面干什么 体验苦日子吗
So, what are you doing on the cover of that magazine? Slumming?
其实麦克说得对 我是要继承一笔钱
Actually, Mikey’s right. I am going to inherit money.
很多钱
A lot of money.
你好
Hi.
-怎么了 -没什么
– What’s happening? – Nothing.
需要载你一程吗
You want a lift?
-载我一程 -是啊
– A lift? – Yes.
这不是那位女士的车吗
Isn’t this that, uh… that lady’s car?
-她叫什么名字来着 -阿莱娜
– What’s her name? – Alena.
-她是你的朋友吗 -不 并不算是
– Is she a friend of yours? – No, not really.
-她是我很好的朋友 -不错
– She’s a very good friend of mine. – Good.
任何阿莱娜的朋友都是我的好朋友
Any friend of Alena’s a good friend of mine.
-你想和我做朋友吗 -不想
– You want to be my friend? – No.
我叫汉斯
My name is Hans.
我来自德国
I’m from Germany.
我现在住在美国
And now I live in America…
销♥售♥汽车零件
selling pieces for cars.
-那么 你何不上车呢 -不必了
– Say, why don’t you get in? – No.
你想去哪儿我都送你去
I take you wherever you want to go.
-你想去哪儿 -回家
– Where you want to go? – Home.
-上车 -不
– Get in the car. – No.
那家伙是个变♥态♥ 我能看出来
This guy’s a pervert. I can tell, man.
你何不回家去 滚回你家去
Why don’t you go home? Go the fuck home.
波特兰
我们怎么回家的
How did we get home?
那个德国佬 汉斯
That German guy, Hans.
他把你带到了市中心 你昏睡过去了
He brought you downtown. You were passed out.
他说他要去波特兰 我就让他载了我们一程
He said he was heading to Portland, so I asked him for a ride.
出于某种原因 我忘了有个叫汉斯的德国佬
For some reason, I’m forgetting a German guy named Hans.
你当时在睡觉嘛
Well, you were sleeping.
所以你趁我睡着 用我捞了多少好处
So, how much do you make off me when I’m asleep?
就搭个车而已 麦克
Just a ride, Mike.
我可没捞什么好处
I don’t make anything.
怎么 你觉得我趁你睡着会出♥卖♥♥♥你的身体吗
What, you think I sell your body while you’re asleep?
不会的 麦克 我站在你这边
No, Mike, I’m on your side.
加里就在这里某个地方 他三天前出发的
Gary’s up here somewhere. He left about three days ago.
他飞过来 还带着一个…
He flew up here with a…
理发师
hairdresser.
真新奇
Exotic.
我听说鲍勃要来这里 是真的吗
I heard something about Bob coming up here to town. Is that true?
-你听说过相关消息吗 -鲍勃啊
– You hear anything about that? – Bob.
鲍勃
Bob.
我不知道 我希望他在
I don’t know. I hope he’s in town.
鲍勃在的话 会玩得很愉快
We’ll have fun if Bob’s in town.
是啊 见见他也无妨
Yeah, I wouldn’t mind seeing him.
话说 你们两个不是有…
Hey, didn’t you two have like a…
我似乎记得你们两个有那么一段很沉重的…
I kind of remember you having, like, this real heavy, uh…
-过往吗 -过往 一段沉重的过往 是吗
– Thing? – Thing. A heavy thing goin’, right?
是啊 确实挺沉重的
Yeah, we had a real heavy thing going.
-他竟然爱上了我 -我就是这么觉得的
– He was fucking in love with me. – That’s what I thought.
没错
Yes.
他教我的东西要远超我在学校学到的
He taught me better than school did.
我爱鲍勃胜过爱我自己的父亲
I love Bob more than my father.
可以说我爱鲍勃胜过爱我自己的父母
I’d say I love Bob more than my mother and my father.
好吧 我不介意见见他
Yeah, I wouldn’t mind seeing him.
我希望他能来这里
I’m… I’m hoping that he comes to town.
嘿 你个混♥蛋♥
Hey, you dick!
斯科特 我的朋友
Scotty, my friend.
你…你喜欢这样 对吗 你喜欢这样
You… Hey. You like that, huh? You like that.
我的新耐克鞋 我的新手环
My new Nikes. My new bracelet.
虽然手环上面刻着鲁迪 不过没关系
It says Rudy, though, but that’s cool.
我新买♥♥的CK内♥裤♥
My new Calvins.
白♥痴♥
What a dickhead.
太蠢了
So stupid.
一美元4首歌♥
我吃饭的时候别这样 别把烟喷到我脸上
Not when I’m eating. Don’t blow it in my face.
这里是吸烟区
It’s the smoking section.
那家伙是在街角一辆黑色保时捷里勾搭我的
This guy books up in a black Porsche around the corner.
我问我朋友
I’m asking my friend if,
那家伙是否没问题 是否是个不错的人
you know, this guy’s okay, if he’s cool.
他们说”当然了 他会对你很好”
They say… They say, “Yeah, he’ll treat you really good.”
“你想要什么他都会买♥♥给你”
“He’ll, you know… He’ll… He’ll pay you what you want.”
“他会和你一起抽大♥麻♥ 他什么都会干”
“He’ll, you know… He’ll smoke weed with you. He’ll do whatever.”
我在那之前没搞过性服务 没卖♥♥过身
I hadn’t dated before or tricked…
没做过这样的事情 所以我就和他走了
or done anything like that before, so I went with this guy.
吹走
Blew it off.
“我们去 我们去公园吧”
“Let’s go to… Let’s go to the park.”
“我们去华盛顿公园”
“Let’s go to Washington Park.”
于是我说 “好吧 可以”
So, I said, “Okay. That’s cool.”
“那我们就去华盛顿公园”
“Let’s go to Washington Park then.”
然后突然间 我还没反应过来…
And, all of a sudden, before I know it…
在我上车前 我就把规矩说清楚了
I mean, I already laid down the law before I got into the car.
我跟他说了我做什么 不做什么
I told him what I do and what I don’t do.
所以我们到了那儿
So, we got up there,
然后他就开始肆意妄为
and he just started doing whatever he wanted.
我第一次提供性服务是在波特兰 我…
My first date was in Portland. I was…
有天晚上 我在城市俱乐部玩
I was hanging out at the City Club one night.
我当时嗑了很多药
I was frying really hard on acid and speed.
有个大个子黑人
There was this big black guy
他有很多毒品
who had a lot of eight balls of speed
还有很多钱
and a lot of money.
他想找个人给他口♥交♥
And, he wanted to get his dick sucked.
我当时实在太穷了 他开价60美元
And, I was pretty broke, and he offered me 60 bucks…
外加一些毒品
and a bunch of speed.
所以我去了他的旅馆…
So, I went up to his hotel…
我想你会饿死的
I guess you’re just gonna starve.
她为什么要自怨自艾 为什么
What she’s feeling sorry for herself for? What’s that all about?
计划是…他在三楼
So, the plan was… He was on the third floor.
我朋友斯科特会在
So my buddy Scott would
楼下街边长椅上等着
hang out on the street on a bench down there.
等我一进他的房♥间
When I got up to his room,
我会把钱从窗户扔给斯科特
I was gonna toss the money out the window to Scott.
我他妈的当时也无能为力
There’s not fucking much I could do.
我当时在…林子里 灌木丛里
I was up in the… in the woods, in a thicket.
我没法逃出去
I couldn’t get out or anything like that.
我不愿做他希望我做的事情
I wouldn’t do what he wanted me to do.
于是他就把怒火全部发泄到我身上
So, he just kind of flipped out all over me.
他基本上是强♥奸♥了我
He basically raped me.
他把一个酒瓶子塞进了我的屁♥股♥里 好吗
He put a fuckin’ wine bottle up my butt, right?
当时真的…当时真的…太可怕了
It was, like… It was, like, horrible.
我们进了房♥间 他就…
So, we get up there in the room, and he, like, just…
他就开始脱衣服 手♥淫♥什么的
He starts getting naked and jackin’ off and shit.
而我开始害怕
And I start gettin’ freaked out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!