Now, she had a gun. She used to have this gun.
一把 史密斯威森点38左轮手♥枪♥
It was a… A Smith & Wesson .38 revolver.
她爱那把枪 她爱那把枪
And she loved this gun. She loved this gun.
她以前常握着它睡觉
She used to sleep with it.
她常用上了膛的枪来翻炒蔬菜
She used to stir-fry the vegetables with the loaded gun.
我记得 我以前常说”雪伦 你在干什么
I remember, I used to say, “Sharon, what’re you doin’?
你竟然用枪翻炒蔬菜
You stir-frying vegetables with the gun?
你会在煎锅上打出一个洞的”
You’re gonna blow a hole through the frying pan.”
有天晚上她和那个混♥蛋♥牛仔一起去看露天电影
So, one night she goes to the drive-in movie with this cowboy fuck.
老天 那个…
Jesus Christ. What…
那电影叫什么来着
What the fuck was the name of that movie now?
-是西部片 -《赤胆屠龙》
– It was a western. – Rio Bravo?
没错 《赤胆屠龙》 是约翰·韦恩演的
Right, Rio Bravo. It was a John Wayne movie.
看电影期间
During the movie…
她拿出手♥枪♥ 塞进他的嘴
she takes this gun, sticks it in his mouth…
打得他脑花四溅
and blows his brains out.
屏幕上放着《赤胆屠龙》
Rio Bravo on the big screen.
约翰·韦恩在沙漠里骑着马
John Wayne on his horse ridin’ through the desert.
前排座位上撒满了爆米花 浸满了鲜血
Spilled popcorn all over the front seat soakin’ up the blood.
拜托 真是老掉牙的故事
Oh, come on, man. How corny.
所以她才不得不离开
This is why she had to leave.
而那个男人
And that guy…
那个男人是你的生父
That guy is your real father.
别再扰乱我的大脑了
Don’t fuck me in the head anymore, man!
我知道真♥相♥ 我知道我生父是谁
I know the fucking truth! I know who my fucking real dad is!
是谁 谁
Who is it? Who?
-谁 -是迪克 你啊
– Who? – Dick, you!
理查德 你是我父亲 我知道的
Richard, you’re my dad. I know that.
你知道得太多了
You know too much.
她不想见我这样
She doesn’t want to see me like this, man.
这是她几个月前寄给我的
I got this from her, I don’t know, a few months ago.
上面全是血 你割伤了手吗
Fuckin’ got blood all over it. Did you cut your hand?
真蠢
Stupid.
“亲爱的
“Dear honey,
我在蛇河的族谱酒店里的酒吧找了份工作
found a job in the lounge of the Family Tree in Snake River.
如果你哪天来这边 记得来找我 爱你的妈妈”
If you’re ever out this way, look me up. Love, Mom.”
“房♥间 电♥话♥ 彩色电视
“Rooms, phones, color TV.
铺满地毯
Wall-to-wall carpeting,
高效控制的电热
and efficiently controlled electric heat…
浴缸和淋浴 游戏桌
combination tub and showers, game table…
两把读书椅和一些连通房♥”
And two reading chairs, with some connecting rooms.”
听上去很不错 我不介意去那里生活
It sounds so nice. I wouldn’t mind living here.
我要去找她
I’m gonna look her up, man.
雪伦 雪伦
Sharon. Sharon.
大约一年前是有个叫雪伦的在这儿上班
There was a Sharon who worked here about a year ago,
但她走了
but she split.
攒够了钱 去意大利了
Saved up all her money and headed for Italy.
-去意大利了 -是的 意大利
– To Italy? – Yeah, Italy.
她存钱存了很久
Took her forever to save any cash…
但是 她终于做到了 坐飞机离开了
but, uh, she finally did it and flew away.
她说在找她家人 我猜她是意大利人
Said she was lookin’ for her family. Guess she was Italian.
虽然看起来不太像 她还给我们留了这个地址
She didn’t look Italian though. She, uh, left us this address.
雪伦·沃特斯 在卡索利 斯特维尼诺
Sharon Waters, Via Cassoli, Settevene…
罗姆…罗马 她在意大利罗马
R-Rome… Roma? Rome. She’s in Rome, Italy.
-就是那家伙 -什么家伙
– There’s that guy. – What guy?
在波特兰时载过我们一程的那家伙
Guy who gave us a ride from Portland.
-没错 他叫什么来着 -他来这里干什么
– Oh, yeah. What’s his name? – What’s he doing here?
-我不知道 他是叫汉斯吗 汉斯 -汉斯
– I don’t know. Is his name Hans? Hans? – Hans.
跟往常一样 非常感谢
That’s it as usual. Thank you very much.
斯科特
Scott.
麦克
Mike.
很高兴在这里遇到你们
How nice to run into you boys.
-你们这段时间怎么样 -挺好
– How have you been? – Good.
回头见
See you later.
407号♥房♥
407.
麦克
Mike?
-怎么 -我现在超级兴奋
– What? – I’m extremely excited.
我才刚泡进来 等我泡完了你再泡行吗
I just got in. Could you please wait your turn?
你不想吃点什么吗 麦克
But don’t you want anything to eat, Mike?
-我们要叫客房♥服务 对吗 -客房♥服务
– We are ordering room service, yes? – Room service?
好啊 四份大薯条
Yeah. Uh, four orders of large french fries…
炸脆点 再来点可乐
extra crispy, and some Coke.
就这些了
And that’s all.
四份炸薯条
That makes four portion of french fries…
炸脆 还有一杯大可乐
very crispy, and a large Coke.
-是这样吗 麦克 -是 是 是
– Is that correct now, Mike? – Ja. Ja. Ja.
谢谢 麦克 谢谢
Thank you very much, Mike. Thank you.
-谢谢你才对 -等会儿见
– Thank you. – See you soon.
-什么 -等会儿见
– What? – See you soon.
好吧 知道了
Yeah, right.
我必须让你们看个东西
I must show you something.
我母亲
My mother.
上帝保佑她的灵魂 她七年前去世了
Heaven bless her soul. She died seven years ago.
她真漂亮
She’s very beautiful.
我也这么认为
I think so.
你想看看吗
You want to see it?
她看上去跟你很像
She looks just like you.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 来看看有什么
Well, what do we have?
在我卖♥♥汽车…
You know, before I was selling pieces…
零件之前
for cars…
我是个表演者
I was a performer.
在很多舞台上度过了美好的时光
Great time I had, being on many stages…
来一段儿
Put it on.
是吗 你们想看吗
Yes? You like it?
-是的 -好吧
– Yeah. – Okay.
我们腾出点地方来
Let’s make some room.
关上灯
Put out the light.
打开音乐
Turn on the music.
人类的灵魂
Die Seele der Menschen
必须连根动摇
muss in ihren tiefsten Tiefen verängstigt werden.
必须受到深不可测的
Durch unerforschliche
无感觉的犯罪的惊吓
und scheinbar, sinnlose Verbrechen…
他们的唯一目标就是要
die nur den einen Sinn haben,
制♥造♥恐怖和惊惧
Angst und Schrecken zu verbreiten.
坐在子弹上
Oh, sitting on a bullet
想着权势
Thinking of power
每时每刻
Every hour
身处太空之中
Being in space
操控着世界
Controlling the world
顶着一张不同的面孔
With a different face
面孔 面孔 面孔
Face, face, face
柏林
Berlin
纽约 莫斯科
New York, Moscow
东京
Tokyo
非常感谢 真是很久以前的经历了
Thank you very much. Long time ago.
告诉我一件事
Well, tell me something.
你们怎么跑到爱达荷这么远的地方来了
How did you boys get so far? To Idaho?
我几天前才把你放在波特兰的 对吧
I only left you in Portland a couple of days ago, right?
我们骑着我们可靠的摩托车来的
We rode on our trusty motorcycle.
那你们是怎么来到这家令人激动的族谱酒店的
And what brings you to this exciting Family Tree Inn?
-生意 -生意
– Business. – Business?
生意
Business.
什么样的生意
What kind of business?
我们在卖♥♥摩托车
We’re selling motorcycles.
好吧
Okay.
那我们也来…
Let’s go down, us…
做点…生意吧 好吗
for some… business, right?
你好
Hello.
知道我为什么拦住你吗
You know why I stopped you?
你在这条路上算超速了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!