We’re talkin’ hard-core fun, man.
我们只需要一起打个车去灌木丛那里
All we need to do is put a ride together to the bush…
就可以开始狂欢了
and we’re in business.
只怕我要是喝了你的酒…
I’m afraid if I shared your wine…
我也会染上你身上这种可怕的病
I might catch this awful disease you appear to have.
我的外套上会长满拉链
My jacket would grow little zippers all over it…
我的脚趾会像那样长满铃铛
and my toes would have jingle bells on them like those there.
鲍勃 冷静
Bob, chill out.
你真的是这条街上最伟大的人吗
Is it true that you’re the greatest man on the street,
这条街都是你的吗
that you own the street?
没错
That is correct.
那你可以给我们搞辆车去狂欢 快点
Well, then you can get us a ride to see God. Do it.
那不是斯科特·菲沃嘛
If it isn’t Scotty Favor himself.
穿着三件套西装
Dressed in a three-piece suit,
看起来人模狗样的
looking every bit a gentleman!
-谁啊 -斯科特·菲沃
– Who, man? – Scott Favor.
他正赶着继承遗产呢
He’s run headlong into his inheritance.
乔治
George,
巴德
Budd…
麦克
Mike.
我们一直在等这一天
We have waited for this day to come.
斯科特 我几百年没见着你了
Scotty, I haven’t seen you in a dog’s age.
你看起来很不错啊 成熟了不少
You’re lookin’ well. So grown up.
斯科特 这位是泰格·沃伦
Scotty, I’d like you to meet Tiger Warren.
他是「至高滋味餐厅」的
He’s with Muchísimo Más restaurants.
泰格 这是斯科特·菲沃
Tiger, Scotty Favor.
杰克·菲沃的儿子
Jack Favor’s son?
你好 幸会
Hello, I’m pleased to meet you.
你父亲的事我很遗憾
Awfully sorry about your father.
没事 家里人都很难接受…
It’s really all right. The, uh, family is taking it very hard…
但他永远活在我们心中
but we live on with his memory.
斯科特 你有考虑过从政吗
Scott, you ever considered a political career?
过来 乔治 看着
Come, George. Watch this.
你将看到我受到规格多么高的接待
You’ll see the reception that I get.
各位 你们快看呀
Hey, you guys, look at this.
确实 我们吸引了不少目光 但是…
It’s true, we’re drawing attention to ourselves, but…
斯科特会看到我有多么迫不及待想见他
Scotty will witness that I’m dying to see him…
我们穿成什么样并不重要
and it won’t matter how we’re dressed.
上帝保佑你 上帝保佑你 我的好孩子
God save you! God save you, my sweet boy.
斯科特 我的真心朋友
Scotty, my own true friend!
我和你说话呢 斯科特
I mean you, Scotty.
是我 鲍勃
It’s me, Bob!
我不认识你 老家伙
I don’t know you, old man.
请别来烦我了
Please leave me alone.
我年轻时 你是我的街头导师
When I was young and you were my street tutor…
唆使我胡作非为
an instigator for my bad behavior,
但我想改过自新了
I was planning a change.
曾经我不得不向你学习
There was a time when I had the need to learn from you…
我的前迷幻老师
my former and psychedelic teacher.
尽管我爱你更胜过爱我已故的父亲
And although I love you more dearly than my dead father…
我必须转身离开
I have to turn away.
既然我已洗心革面 除非我再变回去…
Now that I have, and until I change back…
否则不要靠近我
don’t come near me.
滚 滚出去
O-U-T. Out.
上帝啊
God.
上帝啊
G-God!
上帝
God?
彼巾
Pigeon.
斯科特·菲沃伤了他的心
Scott Favor broke his heart.
好安静
Sure is quiet.
他如今要么在天堂 要么在地狱
He’s either in heaven or hell now.
最好别是在地狱
Be sure it isn’t to hell.
他一直都想做个诚实的人
He’s tried to be an honest sort.
我昨晚听到他大喊大叫
I’m the one who heard him cry out last night.
他喊着 “上帝 上帝 上帝”
He said, “God, God, God”…
喊了三四声
three or four times.
等我到那里
And when I got there,
我把手伸进被子里 去摸他的脚
I put my hand into the bed and felt his feet.
他那双脚如同石头般冷硬
And they were cold as stones.
我又摸了他身上其他地方
And I checked the rest of his body…
也是一样如石头般冷硬
and it, too, was as cold as stone.
以圣父 圣子 圣灵之名 阿门
In the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost, amen.
“复活在我 生命也在我” 主说
‘I am the resurrection and the life,’ sayeth the Lord.
“信我的人 虽然死了 也必复活
‘He that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.
凡活着信我的人 必永远不死”
And whoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.’
不要为自己在世上积聚财富
Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth…
因为世间的财物会被虫蛀 会生锈
where moths and rust do corrupt
又有贼破门进来偷窃
and where thieves break through and steal.
相反 要为自己在天堂积聚财富
But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven…
因为天堂既没有虫蛀 也不会生锈
where neither moth nor rust corrupt…
也没有贼破门进来偷窃
and where thieves do not break through and steal.
因为你们的心灵永远与财富同在
For where your treasure is, there shall your heart be also.
我知道我的救世主活着
I know that my redeemer liveth…
我自己要见他 亲眼要看他
whom I shall see for myself and mine eyes shall behold.
不要自欺 上帝是轻慢不得的
Be not deceived. God is not mocked.
种其因 得其果
For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍勃
Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob
鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍勃
Bob-Bob-Bob-Bob
鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍勃
Bob-Bob-Bob
鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍勃
Bob, Bob, Bob Bob, Bob, Bob
鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍勃
Bob-Bob-Bob-Bob-Bob
鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍勃
Bob, Bob, Bob
播种肉体之人
For he that soweth to his flesh,
收获的将是腐♥败♥
shall of the flesh reap corruption.
鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍勃
Bob, Bob-Bob
鲍勃
Bob!
鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍勃
Bob! Bob! Bob!
播种灵魂之人
But he that soweth to the spirit
将获得永生
shall of the spirit reap life everlasting.
我们行善 不可厌倦 到了时候…
And let us not be weary in well-doing, for in due season…
鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍勃
Bob! Bob! Bob!
他们离我们而去 让我们痛苦万分
And their going from us to be utter destruction.”
鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍勃
Bob! Bob! Bob!
乔治
George!
乔治
George!
爱达荷
我是个道路鉴赏家
I’m a connoisseur of roads.
一辈子都在品尝道路的滋味
Been tasting roads my whole life.
这条路…
This road…
永无止境
will never end.
它应该是…
It probably goes…
环绕…
all around…
整个世界的
the world.
祝你一天愉快

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!