出自莎士比亚《亨利四世》
黑夜的绅士
gentlemen of the shade…
月亮的幸宠
minions of the moon…
善政的良民
men of good government.
等我达到21岁 我再也不要过现在的生活了
When I turn 21, I don’t want any more of this life.
我父母都会为我的改头换面大吃一惊的
My mother and father will be surprised at the incredible change.
我这样的浪子回头
It will impress them more
要比一直当个好儿子
when such a fuckup like me turns good…
更能让他们觉得难能可贵
than if I had been a good son all along.
我会把所有的坏习惯改掉 当作偿债
All my bad behavior I will throw away to pay a debt.
我会脱胎换骨 超乎所有人的意料
I will change when everybody expects it the least.
你会被当枪使
You’ll become a head-roller…
成为被你父亲操控的打手
A hatchet man for your old man.

No!
你才是被别人操控的打手 鲍勃
You will be the hatchet man, Bob!
那会是你的工作
That will be your job.
所以不会有什么脏活儿需要干了
And so there will rarely be a job hatcheted.
只会有永无止境的狂欢派对
It will all be just one endless party.
不是吗
Won’t it?
但至少我的朋友给了我一份工作
But at least my little friend has offered me a job.
他们对我太好了
They’re so good to me.
鲍勃 你有多久没见过你的鸡♥巴♥了
How long has it been, Bob, since you could see your dick?
差不多四年了 斯科特
About four years, Scotty.
四年的悲伤让人像气球一样鼓起来
Four years of grief blows a man up like a balloon.
摇滚乐队的钱朝我们走来了
There’s rock-and-roll money coming this way!
而且他们喝得烂醉如泥
And they’re drunk as skunks!
听好 你们四个去拦住他们
All right. All right. You four should head them off there.
我们四个 他们有几个人
We four? How many are walking with ’em?
他们有五个人
There’s five of ’em.
五个 那不成了他们打劫我们了
Five? Shouldn’t they be robbing us?
好吧 如果他们从你们手中逃脱了
All right. If they escape from you guys,
麦克和我在这里等着他们
Mike and I will get ’em here.
在泥巴路上走三米相当于平路上走三十米
Oh, eight feet of this muck’s like 30 yards of flat road…
你们能不能闭嘴 闭嘴 集中注意力
Would you guys shut up? Shut up! Pay attention.
-蹲下来 蹲下来 -蹲下来
– Squat down! Squat down! – Squat down?
你有起重机把我吊起来吗
You got a crane to lift me up?
-我们的装扮服在哪里 -就在后面
– Where are our disguises? – Right behind us.
-走吧 -好的
– Let’s go. – Okay.
-这些小丑是谁 -看起来像拉杰尼希教的
– Who are these jokers, man? – Look like Rajneesh.
这位看起来像是有点渴了
This one looks like he’s a little thirsty.
靠墙站 混♥蛋♥们
Up against the wall, you sully scumbags!
别开枪
Don’t shoot.
-靠墙站 -快点 快点
– Up against the wall. – Come on! Come on!
-别开枪 -这就对了
– Don’t shoot us. – That’s right.
-死基佬 -把盒子放下来 这就对了
– Fags. – Okay, set the box down. That’s right.
谢谢 轻轻地 轻轻地
Thank you. Nice and gently. Nice and gently.
看看我们抢到什么了
Let’s see what we have.
没错 我的小宝贝
Yes, my baby doll.
票 有人要吗 下个星期的演出票
Tickets, anyone, for next week’s show?
斯科特和麦克不见了
Scott and Mike have disappeared.
是被开枪吓跑了吗
Could the shots have scared them away?
或许我们该离开这里
Maybe we should get the hell out of here.
他们这么胆小吗
Are they such chickens?
我们快离开这个鬼地方
Let’s get the hell out of here!
贼人们抱头鼠窜
The thieves scatter!
鲍勃·彼巾会吓个半死的
Bob Pigeon will sweat to death.
杰克·菲沃市长
波特兰城市联盟认证
有人见过我儿子吗
Has anyone seen my son?
我有整整三个月没见过他了
It’s been a full three months since I last saw him.
我儿子斯科特在哪里
Where is my son Scott?
-我们不知道 先生 -去老城区问问
– We don’t know, sir. – Ask around in old town.
那里的一些酒馆
Some of the taverns there.
有人说经常看到他和街头小子们一起喝酒
Some say he frequently is seen down there drinking with street denizens.
其中有些人甚至会抢劫我们的市民和店主
Some who they say even rob our citizens and store owners.
我不敢相信
I can’t believe that
一个那么柔弱的男孩会结交这样的朋友
such an effeminate boy supports such friends.
嘿 麦克
Hey, Mikey,
我来街上混了多久了
how long have I been here on the streets on this crusade?
我大约是三年半之前回城里来的
W-Well, I came back to town around three and a half years ago…
就是那个时候遇到的你
and that’s when I met you.
-所以有… -有三年了 麦克
– So, it’s been… – It’s been three years, Mike.
是啊 将近四年了 很长时间了
Yeah, almost four years. That’s a long time.
我想说的是 麦克 我们还活着
What I’m getting at, Mike, is that we’re still alive.
是的 这不是很明显吗
Yeah. Well, that’s obvious, isn’t it?
是的 非常明显
Yeah. It’s incredibly obvious.
就算他们往这座城市扔一个大炸♥弹♥
They could drop a big old bomb on this city.
知道我们会怎么做吗
Know what we would do?
躲起来吗
Take shelter?
-这辆摩托车得来完全不费工夫 麦克 -是的
– This bike was caught with much ease, Mike. – Yes.
我们昨晚恶作剧的奖励
And the reward for the joke that we played last night…
就是鲍勃现在要撒的这个弥天大谎
will be the unbelievably huge lies that Bob will come up with now.
懦夫都去死吧
A plague on all cowards!
还好吗 鲍勃
What’s up, Bob?
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我去哪儿了
Where have I been?
只要这世上还有一丝男子气概
If manhood’s not forgotten on the face of the earth,
那我就是条鲱鱼
then I’m a shot herring.
给我坐下来 你个小混♥蛋♥
You sit down, you little fuck.
市长的儿子
A mayor’s son.
如果抛开这层身份 让我来教你成为男人
If I jog you out of that right and teach you to be a man…
你父亲会为我和你感到骄傲的 斯科特
your father would be as proud of me as he would you, Scotty!
你个贱胖子
Why, you whoring round man.
怎么回事
What is the matter?
你不是懦夫吗 回答我
Are you not a coward? Answer that.
-那边还有一个 -你叫我懦夫 你个死胖子
– And that goes double. – You calling me a coward? You fat duck.
我愿意出一千美元跑得跟你一样快
I’d give a thousand dollars to be able to run as fast as you can.
-没可能的 鲍勃 -钱在哪里呢 鲍勃
– It’ll never happen, Bob. – Where’s the money, Bob?
在哪里
Where is it?
-被二三十个小混混抢走了 -三十个
– Taken from us by 20 or 30 punks. – Thirty?
我跟十来个人扭打在一起
I was struggling with a dozen of them.
我的胳膊好像因为打架折了
I think my arm’s broken from the fight.
有个脚趾肯定废了 有根肋骨绝对断了
Certainly a toe. Most definitely a rib.
-我来跟你们好好说说 -快说说吧 求你了
– Let me tell you about it. – Tell us about it, please.
我们四个人干掉了十几个人
We four set upon a dozen of ’em.
至少十六个 迪格 我的孩子
Sixteen, at least, Digger, my boy.
没错 然后抢了他们的钱
Yeah, and got their money.
我们在分钱的时候 另外十六个人袭击了我们
As we were splitting it, 16 others set upon us.
幸好你们没杀害其中一些人
Thank God you had not murdered some of them.
杀害
Murdered?
他们也活不了了
Well, they are past praying for.
我毒打了其中两个人
I peppered two of them.
-两个穿皮衣的小流氓 -什么
– Two punks in leather jackets. – What?
我告诉你 孩子 那四个人离死也不远了
I’ll tell you, son. These four came in close.
你刚才还说是两个人…
You said there were two…
根据《亨利四世》片段改编
四个 我说的是四个人 斯科特
Four! I said there were four, Scott.
四个
Four.
那四个人从正前方过来
These four came from the front,
用脚踢我 挥着刀
kicking at me, pulling their knives.
我掏出刀片
And I whipped out the blade
刺向他们七个人 就像这样
and took all seven as a target, like this!
七个人 刚刚还说是四个呢
Seven! Just a second ago, there were four.
-穿皮衣的吗 -不 鲍勃 我的朋友
– In leather? – No, Bob, my friend.
他们有四个人 都穿着皮衣
There was four of ’em, and they all had leather on.
我数着有七个
Seven, by my count.
别管他 很快会有更多的
Leave him alone. We shall have more soon.
如我所说
As I was saying, these
小巷里的这九个人…
nine in the alleyway that I told you about…
人数又增加了 变成九个了
There’s more already, I see. Nine?
全力出击 我打中了11个人中的七个
Full force, and with thought, seven of the 11 I pegged!
现在又成11个人了 刚开始才两个呢
There are 11 now. He started with two.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!