因为你很可能是从一个角度来看
because as you can probably see with a bit of an angle,
非常清楚地可以看到这里涂了一层清漆
there is a varnish layer which shows up quite clearly
边缘处没有
which doesn’t come all the way to the edge.
从上面淌了一滴在这儿 -停在这儿了 是吧
There’s a drip of it that’s running down here. – It stops there, does it?
所以我花了一些时间来查看清漆 以及我的其它样品
So I’ve taken some to look at the varnish and then my other samples
主要集中在褐色层
mainly concentrate on this brown layer, which is the layer
这样的涂层看起来像是在表层收缩 混合 形成网状
that seems to have contracted and pooled and reticulated across the surface.
我认为有趣的是
What’s interesting I suppose from my point of view
这层褐色层是如何与画本身连接起来的
is how that layer relates to the paint below,
又是什么方法使其只停留在表层
and how it sits on the surface,
在画与涂层之间是否有什么东西将二者分离开
whether it’s separated from the paint by anything in between,
要是我们能够从横截面看到更多关于涂层的东西就好了
and if we can see a bit more about the layer in cross-section,
看一看里面是否有添加颜料
whether it’s got pigment in it,
因为在横截面样品中的这类事物是非常有意思的
so those types of things would be very interesting about a cross-section sample.
所以要是这层褐色层一直涂到边缘
So given this varnish layer goes to the border,
就会很完美了-我们就可以
it would be perfectly all right… – We could take…
看看边缘部分 -是的
..to look at that border. – Exactly.
我们需要看看损坏的地方
We need a place where there was damage, really.
我会查阅一些资料
I’m sort of looking up there in a way,
因为虽然这有一块大的缺失
because although there’s this large loss here,
实际上可能不是因为涂层没有涂到这儿
that may not actually have that layer reaching that point,
但是我认为这块区域是这个原因
but up there I think it probably does.
就有必要看一下了
That might be worth looking at.
并且我认为四个角落处都有损伤
And I think the corners all have damages,
过去的镶边可能没有那么完美 所以值得查看一下
in the past from framing problems, that might be worth looking at.
但是对于整个涂层顺序而言
But for the complete sequence of layers,
很可能是这个部分受到了那部分的限制
probably one’s best confined to that part,
就像你说的一样
because as you say.
所以我们往上看一下
So let’s take a little look up at the top.
我把显微镜拿出来
I’ll get the microscope out.
这里这些损伤 如果有涂层的话就会相对好一些
These damages here, probably be quite safe taking some here.
这就是我们初期想要检查的
As a preliminary, that’s the thing we want to look at, really.
我想我们要对这块采取一些措施
I think that should do it actually.
但那只是边缘部分的一些小点
But that’s a very tiny bit just from the edge,
内侧损伤
the inner side of the damage.
我想你可能都没有看到这块
I don’t think you can even see it actually.
这样在我做分♥析♥的时候就更容易一些
makes it a bit easier for me to do my analysis.
太好了 非常感谢
OK, good, fantastic. Thanks very much.
我想我要记一下是从哪提取的
I’ll just note down where this comes from, I think.
我把这个带走
I’ll put it on this one.
谢谢
OK, thanks.
是 可能是
Yeah, could be.
很好的锻炼 -很好的锻炼 完美
A good workout. – A good workout, perfect!
可以在网上买♥♥票吗
Is it possible to buy the tickets online?
所有楼下的票都卖♥♥完了
All the downstairs have completely sold out.
唯一可以买♥♥到票的方式是
The only way to get tickets…
好了 -好了吗 -是的
That’s OK. – It’s OK? – Don’t worry.
我们现在需要应对的最大挑战
The main challenge that we are dealing with is that
是我们的收入 明年可供我们花费
our income, and what’s available to us to spend
会比今年少三百二十万
is 3.2 million less next year than it was this year,
这会大幅度的缩减
so it’s a significant reduction
可供我们花费的资金
in what we have got available to us to spend.
当然 今年我们有一些额外的收入
Now of course, some of the income we had this year was exceptional,
来自于达·芬奇的作品 那么我们明年的成本也会降低
from Leonardo, and our costs will go down as well next year,
所以要减少展览上的花费 较今年来说
so we’re spending less on exhibitions than we were this year.
明年投资项目的花费也会减少
We are also spending less on our capital programme next year,
所以减少一百五十万
so 1.5 million down
投资花费减少一百万
because we’re spending a million less on the capital
展览花费减少五十万
and half a million less on exhibitions.
同样今年 我们能够支付一些补偿金
Also this year, we’ve been able to afford the compensation payments
给离职的员工 大概是在七十万
to a range of staff who have left, which was in the region of 700,000.
所以明年不再会有这些开销了
So all of those costs won’t appear again next year,
但是我们仍有一百万的短缺
but that still leaves us about a million short,
我们之所以能为明年做到收支平衡
and the way that we have managed to break even for next year
是因为我们从员工花销中节省了资金
is because of the savings we have made in staff costs.
因此我们才能够实现预算平衡
So that has enabled us to present a balanced budget
也就是说 今年我们所做的所有工作
so the work that we’ve done this year
对监督管理做出的调整
and changes to invigilation arrangements
以及在用了SAP设计软件后减少的
and in the post-SAP have been reduced,
使我们能够平衡预算
has enabled us to balance this budget,
具体细节
and there’s a little bit more detail about that
在文件上 稍后我会涉及
later on in the paper which I will come to.
接下来几年我们面临的一大风险
One of the big risks that we face over the coming years
就是进一步削减资金的可能性
is the likelihood of further cuts,
虽然我希望2012-13年的情况不会如此
which although I’m hopeful that won’t be the case during 2012-13,
但是在2012-13年度不是不可能再有一次开支预算审查
it’s not impossible that there will be another spending review in 2012-13
那么就会进一步对拨款和援助进行削减
which will reduce our grant and aid still further
在接下来的两年里 13-14年和14-15年
in the following two years, 13-14 and 14-15,
每年会削减5%
which can be by as much as 5% each year,
这还只是他们告诉了我们的
and that’s just what they’ve told us about.
在开支审查之后 情况会更糟
Things have worsened considerably since the spending review.
在那个方面 是我们太过谨慎了吗
Are we being too cautious on that front?
只有一百七十万的新收入
Only at 1.7 million of new income,
过去几年 他们对此实在太严厉了
when the last couple of years they’ve gone way over that
太紧抠我们的预算了
and way over our budget figures.
是我们在数据方面太过小心翼翼了吗
Are we being too careful with that figure?
最好谨慎一些
It’s better to be cautious
因为有一些情况是我们不知道的
because there are things that we don’t know about.
例如 员工开销的部分 我只做了1%的预算增长
For example, I’ve only budgeted in here for a 1% increase in staff costs
在秋季预算报告的基础上
on the basis of the Autumn Statement.
现在我们不清楚具体的工资单会是什么样的
Now we don’t know what the payrolls will actually be.
近几年 职工的灵活性很强
And in recent years, they’ve actually been provided flexibility
给我们带来压力 所以实际上的开销更多
that puts us under pressure to actually pay more,
而能源成本也存在着不确定性
and then there are uncertainties over energy costs,
波动性很大
which can be very volatile.
接下来可能进行进一步削减
And there’s the possibility of further cuts,
所以在做预算的时候 我宁愿谨慎一些
so I would prefer to budget cautiously
知道我们可能会有更好的境况
and know that we may well come in in a better position
给我们提供一些机会
which would provide us with the opportunity
来涵盖我们需要的可能性
to cover such eventualities if we need to.
上个年度 也就是今年 我们本来的预算是二百八十万
Last year, this current year, we budgeted for 2.8 million,
到十二月份的时候 就已达到了四百九十万
and as of December, you were at 4.9 million,
其中不包括活动收入的那一百一十万
not including 1.1 of campaign income,
所以加起来共六百万
so you were at six altogether.
现在你的预算是一百七十万
And now you’re budgeting for 1.7 million.
没有人会看得那么仔细
No-one’s going to really look that closely
但是看上去 我们每挣一英镑我们就会花去其中的五十三便士
but it looks like we’re spending 53p for every pound we raise.
根据我们预算的具体情况 我们的预算真的是实际的吗
With what we have in our budget, is our budget really realistic then?
这样做是很谨慎 但当我们挣到了以前的两倍的时候
It’s cautious, but is it realistic when we’re raising twice
这现实吗
what we put in here historically.
这正反映了我们期待的价值
This is reflecting what we would expect to bring in.
你说的很对 这太过谨慎
You’re right, it’s very cautious,
但是这能使我们平衡预算
but it enables us to balance a budget
安排一些花费到我们考虑之后 认为合理的地方
that has accommodated the costs that we consider to be reasonable
来做一些明年我们想做的事
to do what we want to do next year,
也为我们提供一些灵活性
and it provides us with some flexibility
来覆盖一些我们无法预测的可能性
to cover eventualities that we can’t predict,
和一些明年可能会有的新项目
and also new projects that might come up during the course of the year.
所以我们会有更多的收入
So we could include more income,
但同时我们要考虑到更大应急费用
but then we’d be including a much bigger contingency,
我不确定这是否是个好消息
which I’m not sure it’s a brilliant message.
这是一个帝国的衰落
Here is the decline of the empire.
这里发生了可怕的事 使得迦太基没落
Here something terrible has occured, it’s the end of Carthage.
他们被罗马推♥翻♥
Their overthrow by Rome.
这里的男人被带到罗马成为了囚犯
The men are all being taken off prisoners to Rome,
女人们为其哭泣
the women are weeping for them.
这里 太阳从天空落下
Here, the sun is descending, I think, in the sky.
非常戏剧性的日落 有着很多的红色
It’s a very dramatic sunset with quite a lot of red in it.
特纳本人称之为 悲情落日
Turner himself referred to it as “an insanguined sunset,”
非血红的天空
an insanguined sky,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!