Clark.
-我可不可以帮妳洗背? -我已经洗过了
– Can I do your back, honey? – I’ve already done my back.
-帮妳洗前面? -你去洗自己的
– Can I do your front? – Go do your own front.
克拉克,或许我们应该打电♥话♥给凯萨琳和艾迪
You know Clark, maybe we should call Catherine and Eddie and tell them that…
说我们明天下午才会到
…we won’t be in until tomorrow afternoon.
下午?
Afternoon?
如果明天上午十点没到的话,那计划表会全乱套
If we’re not there by 10:00 a.m., it’s gonna throw the schedule completely off.
我很谨慎地制定计划
I planned everything very carefully…
这样我们可以在星期六早晨赶到威利世界
…so we’d be at Walley World first thing Saturday morning.
宝贝,我知道这趟旅行对你意义重大
Sparky, I know how much this trip means to you…
你想要我们玩得特别尽兴
…and that you want all of us to have a great time…
但是到威利世界还有很长一段路
…but it’s a long way to Walley World.
如果你能放松点的话,这样对大家都比较好
And I think it’d be easier on all of us if you’d just try to relax.
我早就在放松了
I’m way ahead of you, honey.

Oh.
-你哪里来的杯子? -我有我的小秘密
– When did you get these? – I have my little secrets.
-你想的真周到 -嗯
– What a nice thought. – Mm.
还不要喝
Don’t drink yet.
准备好了吗?
Ready for this?
(投币震动床)
呃…我想要举杯
Ahh… I’d like to propose a toast, if I may.
敬最棒的假期
Here’s to a very restful vacation.
敬最棒的假期
Here’s to a very relaxing vacation…
让我们重温爱的生活
…a renewed love affair…
和我们的孩子能够相处愉快
…and a time of joy with our babies.
我从未跟你说过
You know, honey, I never told you this.
假期的一开始很糟糕
I know it’s been a rough beginning.
好像有地方不太对劲
I think there’s something wrong here.
是这张床,等一下就会停了
It’s the bed. It will slow up in a second.
我有主意了,等一下,妳先喝
I got it. Hold on to this. Enjoy it.
-克拉克,你要干嘛? -我们来试试看,亲爱的
– Clark, what are you doing? – Let’s try this, my darling.
啊哈
Aha.
这才对嘛
Now we’re talking.
我们好久没有这样做了
We haven’t done this for a long time.
噢,克拉克
Oh. Clark.
-那是什么声音? -到底怎么了?
– What’s that noise? – What’s going on?
嘿,你们不会敲门吗?
Hey. Don’t you kids knock anymore?
对不起,我们以为你们在吵架
Sorry, we thought you were fighting or something.
我们没有在吵架
Nobody is fighting in here.
-现在很晚了 -妈妈在哪里?
– It’s very late. – Where is Mom?
我在这里面,孩子们
I’m under here, kids.
回去睡觉
Go back to bed.
快回去睡觉,罗斯提!
Go back to bed, now. Rusty!
床非常舒服
The bed was very soft.
好奇怪喔
Weird-o-rama.
没错
Really.
(道奇城,堪萨斯州)西部英雄怀亚特·厄普曾在这条街上执法擒凶
Kids, this is the street Wyatt Earp used to keep law and order on.
看起来很脏,而且很简陋
It seems kind of dirty and touristy.
老西部本来就很脏,与家里的环境完全不同
Oh, Ellen, the Old West was dirty. Everything isn’t like home.
如果一切都跟家里相同,那就没必要外出旅行了
If everything were like home there’d be no reason for leaving.
-对吧,罗斯提? -是的,爸,这太棒了
– Right, Rusty? – Oh, yeah, Dad. This is great.
-我很高兴我们没去夏威夷 -我就知道你一定会喜欢
– You know, I’m glad we didn’t go to Hawaii. – I’ll bet you are.
孩子们!
Okay. Kids!
我们去喝一杯如何?给你牛仔帽
Let’s go get a drink. What do you say? Here you go, champ.

Well.
你们好,城市人
Howdy, city slickers.
欢迎来到本店。不准打架、争吵以及决斗
Welcome to the Long Branch. No fighting, no cussing, no gunslinging.
对酒保讲话时小心一点,他今天心情不好
Watch what you say to our bartender. He’s an ornery cuss.
-谢谢你,警长 -执法官
– Thank you, Sheriff. – Marshal.
-噢,抱歉 -没关系
– Oh. Sorry. – It’s no sweat.
与我击掌,拍档
Give me five, partner.
那家伙扮演的怀亚特·厄普真糟糕,他竟然穿着马靴
That guy was a crummy Wyatt Earp. He’s wearing jogging shoes.
以前的穿着是那样的
They used to, Rusty.
嘿,笨头,给我们来四杯红眼
Hey, knucklehead. Set us up with four redeyes, will you?
嘿,大肚皮,我在跟你讲话
Hey, yellow-belly. I’m talking to you.
嘿,胆小鬼,不要像公鸡一样躲起来
Hey, tenderfoot. Move your chicken wings, turkey.
克拉克,这样不太好
Clark. That’s not nice.
这只是个表演
It’s all part of the act, hon.
嘿,孬种
Hey, underpants.
嘿,胆小鬼…
Hey, yellow–
克拉克!
Clark!
我很好…
I’m okay. I’m okay.
我没事
I’m all right.
我认为这不好笑,这种响声会损坏孩子的听力
I don’t think that’s very funny. A noise like that could impair the kids’ hearing.
噢,别扫兴
Oh, come on.
这很棒,看起来好像真的,对吧?我以为那是真枪
It was real. It looked real, didn’t it? Hell, I thought it was a real gun.
女儿,我的演技棒不棒?
Didn’t it look real when I fell down, hon?
-什么? -看起来真不真,甜心?
– What? – Didn’t it look real, sweetie?
-什么? -你现在高兴了吗?她聋了
– What? – Are you happy now, Clark? She’s deaf.
那有什么关系?反正都很好玩。我们来喝一杯吧
What’s the difference? It was fun anyway. Let’s have a drink. What do you say?
对不起,先生?
Pardon me, sir?
凯萨琳说我们应该上50号♥公路
Catherine said we just stay on 50.
我想要上54号♥公路
Well, I was thinking about shooting over to 54…
-然后去自♥由♥镇 -为什么?
– …and zipping down to Liberal. – What for?
-去看泥巴屋 -泥巴屋是什么?
– The House of Mud. – What’s the House of Mud?
是世界上最大的泥巴建筑
It’s only the largest freestanding mud dwelling ever built, that’s all.
早期移♥民♥并没有砖块可以用,所以他们用泥巴
You see, kids, the pioneers didn’t have bricks, so they used mud.
他们不是用泥巴,他们用草皮
They didn’t use mud, they used sod, Dad.
没错,安德利,当草皮用完后,他们就用泥巴
Right, Audrey, and when they ran out of sod, they used mud.
克拉克,跳过泥巴屋吧
Clark, let’s just skip the House of Mud.
今天已经玩够了
I think Dodge City was enough for one day.
而且凯萨琳和艾迪在等我们
Besides, Catherine and Eddie are expecting us.
那是历史的见证,艾伦
It’s living history, Ellen.
当然,如果妳要看妳的表弟,那就算了
But if you’d rather see your cousins, it’s okay by me.
但我觉得看到一堆泥巴都比看到艾迪好
Personally, I’d rather see a pile of mud than Eddie.
-住手 -怎么了?
– Knock it off. – What’s going on?
罗斯提吐口水在手上,然后摸我的头
Rusty is licking his hand and touching me with it.
克拉克,叫罗斯提乖一点
Clark, tell Rusty to behave himself.
罗斯提,乖一点
Rusty, behave yourself.
但是安德莉在吃糖果时把嘴巴张开对我微笑
Audrey’s eating peanut butter and smiling with it all over her teeth.
安德莉,吃东西的时候将嘴巴闭起来
Audrey, eat with your mouth closed.
孩子们,在车里不准吃东西
No eating in the car, kids.
-妳很烂,妳知道吗? -白♥痴♥
– You suck, you know that? – Retard.
我要专心开车
I am trying to concentrate on the road.
妳说什么?
What did you say?
你们俩都住嘴
Stop it, both of you. Just give me the peanut butter.
(时速升至75英里)-他先挑起的! -我不在乎谁先挑起的!
– He started it! – I don’t care who started it!
我不在乎谁先挑起的,我不想再听见你们吵架
I don’t care who started it. I don’t want to hear another word out of either one of you.
(加州车牌:爱我)
克拉克,你已经开到了时速80英里
Clark, you’re doing 80 miles an hour.
-感觉没那么快呀 -慢一点!
– Doesn’t seem like it, does it? – Slow down!
妳干嘛生气?我们玩得很尽兴
I don’t know why. We’re making good time.
“有爱要出♥售♥”
# Love for sale #
“价钱很公道…”
# Appetizing, yummy love for sale #
(库利奇,堪萨斯州)
他们到了!艾迪,快出来
Oh, they’re here! Eddie, come on.
我真不敢相信,好久不见!
Oh, I can’t believe it. It’s been an age!
我们从未想过会到这里,你气色真棒!
I never thought we’d get out here, you look great!
-艾迪,快打招呼 -艾迪,你看起来真棒
– Eddie, get down here. – Eddie, you look terrific.
-你们好吗? -我从未想过你们会来这里
– Ellen, how are you? – I never thought you’d get here.
真高兴见到你们
Good to see you.
罗斯提,安德莉,来见见你们的表哥、表姐们
Rusty, Audrey. Come and meet your second cousins.
他们都长大了。还有凯萨琳,妳瘦了不少
Look how they’ve grown. And you have lost weight, Catherine.
是啊,再过几个月小宝宝就出生了
Yeah, added a few more mouths to the litter.
罗斯提,安德莉,这是你们的表姐维琪和表哥戴尔
Let’s see. Rusty and Audrey, cousins Vicki and Dale.

Hi.
这是表弟艾迪二世和小表弟
And this is Eddie Junior and this is Junior.
拉着我裙子的是表妹黛西
And this little moppet on my skirts is Daisy-Mabel.
小姑娘,妳多大?
Well. How old are you, little one?
-克拉克,她天生不会说话 -噢
– She was born without a tongue, Clark. – Ooh.
但是她很会吹口哨,食量也很大
But don’t worry about her. She whistles like a bird and eats like a horse.
带你们的表兄妹到后面去参观一下
Take your little guests out back and show them your worm farm.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!