导 演
本杰明·李
私人片段
展览首日 奥斯陆
祝贺
Congratulations.
监控录像
诺贝尔美术馆后院
画家与贼
芭博拉·基希科娃的两幅画作昨日于诺贝尔美术馆失窃
窃贼从后门进入美术馆后 将画从画框里割下
该男子在光天化日之下闯入美术馆
偷走了两幅估价为两万欧元的作品
这位来自捷克的画家以大幅自然主义油画闻名
基希科娃刚刚搬到挪威与她的丈夫一起生活
其画作在奥斯陆失窃
遭窃的画作是她最重要的两幅作品
艺术窃贼一般会用刀将作品从画框里取出
而本案中的窃贼则熟练地
取下了200枚用来固定画布的钉子
专业人员也需要一小时才能完成
我们知道小偷的身份了
We have identified the thieves.
那我的画… – 很不幸…
So the painting is… – Unfortunately,
我们没有找到您的作品
we have not found the paintings.
调查到现在就结束了
Um, the investigation is now closed.
我都不知道想什么好了
I don’t know what to think.
画 家
你晚上吃了吗
Did you have dinner?
没 我什么都没吃
No, I did not have any dinner.
那我买♥♥点吃的 我在店里
Well, I can buy something. I’m in the shop.
好的 亲爱的 爱你 谢谢
Okay, baby. I love you and thank you!
拜拜
Bye!
嗨 – 嗨
Hi. – Hi.
所以 他们就把画丢在什么地方了
So, they just leave it somewhere
就把画靠在随便哪个墙上
leaning, I don’t know,
somewhere leaning against the wall
或者是扔垃圾的地方
or somewhere by a garbage place?
然后五分钟之后 垃圾车一来
And five minutes later, there comes a car
直接把东西收走了
with a garbage man and they take it all.
然后就这样没了
And that’s gone!
难以置信
It’s unbelievable.
我觉得有人正把它们挂在墙上呢
I think they are even hanging on the wall.
我觉得 没错…
And I think, uh, yeah…
我觉得它们… – 所以你觉得这个人…
I think they’re… – So you think that this person
在地下室有个秘密房♥间之类的?
has some, like, secret room in the basement?

Yeah.
还有那种大的扶手椅
With, like, arm chair. Big arm chair…
是啊 – 还有我的两幅画
Yeah, yeah. – and these two paintings.
对啊 – 真的?
Yeah. – Really?
我没看到他们在哪
I don’t see them here, actually.
很… – 我没看到画在哪
It’s very… – I don’t see the painting.
在红管子后面 – 嗯哼
They’re behind the red pipes. – Mm-hm.
确实很会选位置哈
That’s, like, of course, funny placement.
他们甚至还用绳子捆了一下
They even tied it with a rope.
画布上有胶带跟绳子
Tape and rope are on the canvases.
多亏这个录像
Thanks to this footage
我们已经找到了小偷
the guys were identified.
两个都找到了
Both of the thieves.
我了解的是 到时候庭审应该是…
But what I understood, the trial will be with, uh…
那位主犯会到场
the one who is supposed to be in-charge of the robbery.
你了解他吗 还是…
Do you know something about him or…
只知道他是挪威人
Only that he’s Norwegian.
好吧
Okay.
奥斯陆地区法庭
我现在要跟他说话是不是不太合适
你可以试试 他就坐在那
我知道
不好意思 我不知道这样合不合适
你介意我跟你聊两句吗
当然不介意
我是那两幅画的作者
能不能问一下你为什么挑了那两幅
因为很好看啊
对不起 我不是在笑你
I’m sorry if I’m laughing.
我真的很抱歉
嗯 我们都很遗憾
– 两幅画你们是怎么处理的呢 – 我不记得了
是不是卖♥♥给别人了
没有 但我对那个月发生的事印象太模糊了
我不知道画在哪
我有个很大胆的问题
因为我是画画的
是不是我们什么时候能见见
当然了 是以创作为目的…
– 我想给你画一幅肖像 – 可以啊
– 我没问题 – 好的
他坐过八年牢
He has been imprisoned for eight years.
是吗 这文身不少啊
Yeah. That’s a lot of tattoos.
他胸口写的是什么
Oh, what’s this written on his chest?
那真的… – 写的是告密者
That’ really… – Something about snitchers.
“告密者…”
“Snitchers are a…
“必死无疑”
dying breed.”
我可能永远不会知道…
I might just never find out
我的画在哪里了
where the paintings are.
我觉得要我的话 可能不会去想太多
I actually think that I wouldn’t presume too much.
也是
Right.
我可能会定期叫你来
I think I will be asking you regularly
就坐在这里
to just sit here.
我发现我很喜欢这样画画
I really like to draw this way, I’m realizing.
我记得你之前…
And I remember you said
在法庭上说
at the court room.
你会做任何事…
That you will do whatever, uh…
不是说我的任何要求
Not whatever I want
而是尽你的能力来帮助我的创作
but however you can help me with my art.
所以 你可以当我的免费模特
So, actually, you will be my model for free.
你只需要在这里坐很长很长的时间
You will just sit here for hours and hours.
没事 我坐得住
It’s okay, I can sit.
我在想 你记不记得你犯过的所有事
I wonder, do you remember every crime you make?
不管是偷东西还是…
A robbery or…
当然除了你断片的那次
Except of the one that forgotten about.
…因为你不记得了 – 不记得
’cause you don’t remember? – No.
不记得 – 不记得吗
No. – No?
所以你也没有…
So you don’t have some sort of like a…
像日记之类的…
..diary of…
没有 警♥察♥有记啊
No, police have them.
警♥察♥有记 也是哦
Police has it. True. Of course.
嗯 我们不需要知道
Now, we don’t need to know them.
我是说…
That I mean…
我可以跟你讲讲我是怎么变成…变成…
I can tell you some more about how I got… got…
变成罪犯的…
got like to be a criminal,
怎么染上毒瘾的
got, like, to be a drug addict.
我18岁的时候
When I was 18,
我们一起有十三个朋友
we were 13 friends
生活环境都差不多
from the same… same environment.
现在只剩下了两个人
Now, we’re only two left.
其他人怎么了
What happened to the others?
有的被杀了 有的自杀了
Some were killed, some killed themselves,
有的吸毒过量 有的…
some OD’d, some, you know…
所以…后来我进了一个厉害得多的帮派
So… then I got into a much harder kind of gang.
然后…
And, um
所以成了黑帮成员这样?
So became a gangster, sort of?

Yes.
然后我们开始贩毒 自己也吸
And we started pushing drugs, using drugs.
每周三到周三吸大♥麻♥
Potting from Wednesday to Wednesday.
比从周一到周一要好
Better than from Monday to Monday.
是的 没错 周三开始要好得多
Yeah, it is, it is. Much better start on Wednesday.
还有…
And, uh…
我喜欢你开的玩笑
I love your humor.
真的
I really do.
然后我第一次…第一次坐了牢
And then I got my first…my first time in jail.
然后… – 感觉呢
And, uh… – How was it, in the jail?
棒极了 嗯 – 第一次…
Oh… I loved it. Yeah. – The first time…
我真的非常好奇
I’m just a curious person
我希望你能把我带到那一天
and I just so much wish that you bring me to this day.
然后告诉我你记得的所有事
And you tell me all that you remember.
只是作为一个普通人
And, just, as a person,
我真的很好奇 作为芭博拉这个人
I’m curious as me, as Barbora.
我已经把我记得的都告诉你了
I have told you everything I remember.
我当时断片了
I was so wasted.
这是真的
And that’s the truth.
是真…不是 – 拜托
That is… No. – Come on.
是… – 你肯定记得
That is… – I’m sure you remember.
真的不记得

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!