due to low angle of Mission.
收到 我靠近些观察
Copy that. I’m coming in hot.
开始维修 帮我注意情况
Starting repairs. Watch my back.
一向如此
I always do.
2017世界锦标赛
我在书上看到过这场比赛
You know, I read about this game.
它就在这里举♥行♥
It was played right here.
美国国家美式足球联盟的年度冠军赛
最后一场超级碗比赛
The last Super Bowl.
别告诉我那是场经典的比赛
Please don’t tell me it was a classic.
的确经典
A classic game.
落后四分
Down by four.
当时球在
The ball
50码线上
was on the 50-yard line.
时间所剩无几
Seconds left on the clock.
球被拦截
The ball is snapped,
四分卫漏接
and the QB fumbles.
简直是灾难
Disaster.
比赛看似就要结束了
Looks like the game is over.
这里显示无人机的中♥央♥核心有损伤
I’m reading the whole central core off-alignment.
你缺少必需的工具
You don’t have the necessary tools down there.
光装上新燃料电池是修不好的
And a new fuel cell is not going to fix that.
但这个四分卫往回跑 捡起他漏接的球
But this QB runs back, and picks up his own fumble.
等下 你刚刚做了什么
Hold on, what did you just do?
那些后卫球员将其团团围住
There’s a wall of linebackers closing in on him.
不知道对面是敌是友 他投出一记长传
So, he throws a long ball with no idea who is at the other end.
孤注一掷
A Hail Mary.
八万观众站了起来
Eighty-thousand people on their feet,
看着球划过天空
watching this ball sail through the air.
前场是个替补的菜鸟外接手
Downfield is a rookie wide receiver, third string.
他从人群中一跃而起
He just leaps out of the pack.
达阵
Touchdown!
警 告
西方有物体接近
Contact! West contact!
杰克
Jack?
没事 维卡
It’s okay, Vika.
一只狗而已
It’s just a dog.
走开 你得赶快离开这里
Now, go on. You gotta get out of here.
快点跑
Go on, get!
离开这里 快点
Get out of here! Go!
技师49号♥ 杰克·哈珀
Tech-49, Jack Harper.
安 全
不用谢
You’re welcome.
166号♥恢复运作
166 is back online.
今天有两架无人机被击落
Two drones shot down today.
一个月内十节燃料电池被偷
Ten fuel cells stolen in just over a month.
这些掠夺者胆子越来越大了
These scavs are getting bolder.
水能塔会把所有海水都吸走
Well, the hydro rigs are taking all the water.
我们一走 他们就只剩灰尘和辐射了
Once we’re gone, they’ll have nothing but dust and radiation.
真是扯淡
This is bullshit.
我们打赢了
We won the war.
却得离开地球
Now we have to leave.
就剩两周了 杰克
Two more weeks, Jack.
然后我们就去泰坦了
Then we’ll be on our way to Titan.
说得对
Yep.
那架无人机就在某个地方
That drone is out there somewhere.
我们只是要把它找出来
We just have to find it.
没有无人机信♥号♥♥ 就像大海捞针一样
Without a beacon, that’s like finding a needle in a haystack.
那就慢慢找吧
So we go to our ground game.
摩天塔 我找到172号♥了
Tower, I’ve located 172
它在一个沉洞里
down a sinkhole.
看不见 但可以听见动静
No visual, but I can hear it.
泰特角度差太多 我几乎看不见你
Tet’s so far off angle, I can barely see you.
情况怎么样
How’s it look?
不错 不错 没有掠夺者活动迹象
It’s good, it’s good. There’s no sign of scav activity on top.
泰特15分钟后就下线了
Tet’s offline in 15 minutes.
在那之后你就得靠自己了
After that, you’re on your own.
控制中心 这里是摩天塔49号♥
Mission, this is Tower 49.
杰克已找到无人机172号♥
Jack has located drone 172.
准备进行修复
Engaged in recovery now.
请求尽快赶往支援
Requesting backup to his location ASAP.
我看到了无人机172号♥
I’ve got a visual on Drone 172.
杰克
Jack?
什么鬼东西
What the hell?

Shit.
攻 击
杰克
Jack!
消 灭
技师49号♥ 杰克·哈珀
Tech-49, Jack Harper.
杰克·哈珀 技师49号♥
Jack Harper, Tech-49!

Oh, no.
该死的 我的车没了
Come on. Not my goddamn bike!
人最辉煌的死法 莫过于以一敌万
“How can a man die better than facing fearful odds
只为保卫他先祖的骨灰和众神的庙宇
“For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods.”
杰克
Jack?
好 我马上来
Yep, I’ll be right there.
古罗马民谣
109号♥的情况怎样
How does 109 look?
能飞吗
Can it fly?
恐怕不能了
Barely.
没有盔甲防护 她两三下就会被♥干♥掉
And without armor, she’s a sitting duck.
明早我就跟萨莉谈谈防护盾的事
Well, I’ll talk to Sally about that shielding in the morning.
好的
Okay.
又要谈一次
Again.
干嘛 杰克·哈珀
What, Jack Harper?
你在哪里找到的
Where did you get this?
它长在…
It was growing in…
杰克 你知道规矩的
Come on, Jack, you know the regulations.
我知道你觉得我很死板
I know you think I’m a stickler,
但你可说不准
but you have no idea
这些东西会不会有毒
what kind of toxins could be in something like that.
它只是一朵花 维卡
It’s a flower, Vika.
是的 重点不是这个
Yeah, that’s not the point.
重点是 我们完成任务在即
It’s that we are so close to the end,
你最不该做的事就是冒险
and the last thing that we need is you putting it all at risk.
好吧
Okay.
每天 你都得下去
Every day, you have to go down there
看到满目疮痍的地球
and see what was lost.
但该做的我们都做了 杰克
But we’ve done our job, Jack.
是时候走了
It’s time to go.
我不觉得他们今天是要杀我
I don’t think they were trying to kill me today.
那些掠夺者
The scavs.
他们是想要抓住我
They were trying to catch me.
不许你被他们抓走
Well, they can’t have you.
过来
Come on.
临走前你应该跟我出去一趟
You should come with me sometime, before we leave.
我找到个地方 想带你去看看
There’s a place I found I’d like to show you.
我也给你看样东西
I’ll show you something.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这是水能塔内核发生了六级熔毁
It was a six-stage meltdown from inside the hydro rig’s core.
已经无可救药了
It’s offline permanently.
摩天塔49号♥ 你们危及了整个任务
Tower 49, you have put the whole operation at risk.
我要知道到底是什么情况
I need to know exactly what happened.
杰克认为是掠夺者将被偷的
Jack believes the scavs weaponized
燃料电池之一改装成了武器
one of the stolen fuel cells
并将它放进了抽吸泵中
and got it into the suction.
摩天塔 稍等
Tower, hold.
摩天塔 在37区发现异常信♥号♥♥
Tower, I’ve got a rogue signal in Grid 37.
你发现没
Are you seeing this?
是的
Yes.
肯定是掠夺者
It’s gotta be scav.
不是我们的信♥号♥♥
It’s not one of ours.
杰克 信♥号♥♥传出地球了
Jack, the signal is being directed off-planet.
我马上过去
On my Way.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!