那个该死的泰特来的时候
I’d been in the army less than a year
我参军还不到一年
when that unholy Tet arrived.
我亲眼目睹他们毁灭了月球
I saw the moon get taken out.
明明之前还好好地悬挂在夜空中
Right up there in the night sky.
我实在难以相信
I couldn’t believe it.
之后 大自然就发了怒
After that, nature took over.
多亏了芝加哥周边坚硬的岩石
There’s bedrock around Chicago,
我们才能躲过可怕的海啸和地震
so we were spared the worst of the waves and the quakes.
大部分人活活饿死了
Most people just starved.
之后泰特派来了运兵飞船
Then the Tet sent troop ships down.
舱门一打开
The doors opened,
你们就走了出来
and out you came.
宇航员杰克·哈珀
Astronaut Jack Harper.
成千上万个你
Thousands of you.
被抹除了记忆
Memory wiped.
成为了杀人工具
Programmed to kill.
他们抓走了我们最优秀的人之一
They had taken one of our best
将他变成了我们的敌人
and turned him against us.
没有灵魂
No soul.
没有人性
No humanity.
泰特
The Tet.
多么聪明的机器
What a brilliant machine.
夺走了一个又一个星球的能源
Feeding off one planet after another for energy.
第二阶段是用无人机
Phase Two was drones.
修理工
Repairmen.
50年来眼看着水能塔将地球的能源榨干
50 years of watching those hydro rigs suck our planet dry.
突然有一天
Then one day,
你出现了
I saw you set down.
又有无人机需修理
Another drone to fix.
但那天 废墟中有本书
But in the rubble that day was a book.
你把它捡了起来
You picked it up.
还仔细阅读了它
You studied it.
那时我就觉得有救了
And I thought I saw a way.
后来你挡在了无人机前 救下了她
When you stepped in front of that drone and saved her,
我就知道
I knew.
你的内心深处尚存良知
You were in there somewhere.
我只需要想办法让你找回自我
I just had to find a way to bring you back.
小心 小心
Watch it, watch it.
看住它 稳住
Eyes on it. Steady.
离他远点
Give it some space.
别这样 你们让它很紧张
Come on, you’re making it nervous.
那是一件发怒的武器
That is one pissed-off weapon.
不 它只是一台机器
No, it’s just a machine.
我才是武器
I’m the weapon.
我真想看看它爆♥炸♥的时候
I would love to be there to see
那东西的脸色会是怎样
that thing’s face when this goes off.
可是去了就回不来了
That would be a one-way trip.
没错 但也值了
Yeah, but it would be worth it.
欢迎回来 指挥官
Welcome back, Commander.
开门
Open the doors!
我靠
Shit!
散开
Spread out!
低头 都低头
Head down, keep your head down!
杰克
Jack!
跟我来
Follow me!
过来啊 你个贱种
Come on, you son of a bitch!
杰克
Jack.
我没事
I’m okay.
无人机
The drone.
发送无人机
Send the drone.
它被打坏了
It’s gone.
我还以为一定能成功
I thought we had it.
我真这么以为的
I really did.
我可以带着炸♥弹♥上去
I can take the bomb myself.
你明知你会像苍蝇一样被拍死
You know it will swat you like a fly.
如果我也去就不会
Not if I go.
不行
No.
她让你把我带上去
She asked you to bring me up.
那就带我上去吧
So bring me up.
我们一起去
We’ll go together.
它让我想起了家
It reminds me of home.
准备好了吗
Ready?
杰克
Jack.
要梦到我们
Dream of us.
杰克
Jack?
奥德赛任务飞行记录器录音回放
Flight recorder playback for the Odyssey mission.
2017年5月3日
3 May, 2017.
好吧 鲍勃
Okay, Bob.
准备进入太空了吗
Ready for space?
早上好 奥德赛号♥
Good morning, Odyssey,
这里是来自控制中心的朋友
from your friends here at Mission Control.
早上好 控制中心 我是指挥官杰克·哈珀
Good morning, Mission. This is Commander Jack Harper.
谢谢你打电♥话♥叫醒我
Thank you for that fantastic wake-up call.
会合前检查已完成
Pre-rendezvous checks complete.
电子引导及导航系统均正常
Electrical guidance and nav systems, all good.
离目标水平距离250千米
Range behind object, 250 clicks…
竖直距离12千米 速度200千米每时
12 below V-bar, closure rate 200 kilometers per hour.
收到 很高兴见到你 杰克
Copy that. It’s good to see you, Jack.
经过39天的睡眠 貌似你准备好了
After 39 days of sleep, sounds like you’re ready to go.
我准备好了
I’m ready to go.
下次点火将提升你们的高度和速度
Your next burn will bring you up level
请在离目标50千米处停下
and co-speed at 50 kilometer range, where you’ll hold.
收到 我们会在离目标50千米处停下
Copy. We’ll hold 50 clicks from object
进行探测器扫描和评估
for sensor scan and evaluation.
目标情况正常
Targets look good.
点火倒数 3 2 1
Initiating burn in 3,2,1…
点火
Ignition.
点火情况良好
We see a good burn.
目标是否有输出信息
Are you reading any output from the object?
没有
Negative.
无热量 无电磁波
Zero heat. No EMR.
无生命迹象
There’s no sign of life.
其它人员情况如何
How is the rest of the crew doing?
副驾驶员维多利亚·奥尔森很快就会上来
Co-pilot Victoria Olsen should be up here shortly.
其他人还在深度睡眠中
The rest of the crew remains in delta sleep.
收到
Copy that.
你昨晚错过了一场相当精彩的比赛
You missed a hell of a game last night.
我之前不是说过了吗 不许剧透
What did I tell you guys? No spoilers about last night’s game.
等我回去了这比赛是一定要看的
I’m looking forward to watching it when I get back.
你们不会在讨论橄榄球赛吧
You’re not talking about football already, are you?
早上好 维卡
Good morning, Vika.
早上好 萨莉
Good morning, Sally.
如此美好的早晨感觉如何
How are you doing this lovely morning?
宛若天堂
Another day in paradise.
拍照留念
One for history.
好的
Yeah.
技师49号♥ 你来了
Tech-49, I have you on approach.
你好 萨莉
Hello, Sally.
一上午够忙的啊
It’s a busy morning, huh?
我发现有一位乘客 杰克
I’m picking up a second passenger, Jack.
是朱莉娅·卢萨科娃
It’s Julia Rusakova,
坠毁航♥天♥舱中的女性生还者
the female survivor from the crashed module.
表明你来此的目的
State your intention.
执行送交生还者的命令
Deliver the survivor, as requested.
我们是
We are
一个更高效的团队
a more effective team.
继续前行
Proceed to entry.
控制中心 这里出了状况
Mission, we have a situation.
上次点火让我们距离目标正好50千米
The last burn was spot-on to give us a 50-click hold from object,
但雷达显示距离还在缩减
but radar range still decreasing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!