维卡
Vika.
别碰我
Don’t touch me.
一个来自地表的信♥号♥♥导致了你的飞船返回
Your ship’s re-entry was triggered by a beacon from the surface.
你知道什么相关信息吗
Do you know anything about that?
你的任务是什么
What was your mission?
这是机密
It’s classified.
我们没有奥德赛号♥的记录…
Well, we have no record of an Odyssey
在拿回飞船的飞行记录器前
I can’t tell you anything
我什么都不会说
until I get the flight recorder from my ship.
朱莉娅 这60年里变化了很多
Julia, a lot has changed in 60 years.
在你们深度睡眠的时候
While you were in delta sleep,
地球被攻击了
Earth was attacked.
我们称他们为掠夺者
Call them scavs.
他们摧毁了月球 还有半个地球
They destroyed our moon and with that, half the planet.
之后就大举入侵
Then they invaded.
我们赢了战争
We won the war,
但地球被毁了
but Earth was ruined.
现在所有人都在土星的卫星泰坦上
Everyone’s on Titan now. It’s a moon of Saturn.
或者在空间站上准备过去
Or on the space station, getting ready to go.
我们在这里负责保卫工作和维修无人机
We’re here for security and drone maintenance.
我们负责收拾烂摊子
We’re the mop-up crew.
你失去了同伴
You’ve lost people,
失去了一切
everything.
你要是想一个人静静 我们都能理解
If you want to be alone, we understand.
无人机把她的同伴都杀了
The drones killed her entire crew.
要是我没在那里
If I hadn’t gotten there…
我只希望她尽快离开
I want her gone first thing.
维卡
Vika…
执行任务之前的记忆你还有吗
Do you have any memories before the mission?
在记忆清除之前
Before the security wipe?
我们的工作不允许有记忆
Our job is not to remember.
记得吗
Remember?
你还记得她吗
Do you remember her?
杰克
Jack,
是掠夺者发出的信♥号♥♥引导她降落的
that was a scav beacon that brought her down.
我们根本不知道她是什么人
We don’t know who she is,
或者说是什么东西
or what she is.
过了今晚就让她走
Let’s just get through the night.
好吗
Okay?
这是你平时开的飞机吗
You fly that thing?
是的
Yes.
接下来你们要怎么做
What happens now?
泰特很快就要上线了
The Tet will be online soon.
维多利亚会报告对你的救援情况
Victoria will report your rescue.
然后他们会派人下来接你
They’ll send someone down for you.
从泰特上下来吗
From the Tet?
没错
Yes.
我得去找到我飞船上的飞行记录器
I need to get the flight recorder from my ship.
那些掠夺者 他们都在夜晚行动
The scavs, they move at night.
现在可能已经占据了那里
They could be all over it by now.
我得知道发生了什么
I need to know what happened.
你也得知道发生了什么
You need to know what happened.
求你了
Please.
杰克
Jack?
杰克 你 你在做什么
Jack, what are… what are you doing?
维卡 她是个飞行员
Vika, she’s a flying officer.
她想去找到飞船 拿到飞行记录器
She wants to see her ship and secure the flight recorder.
换成你你也会这样做的
Now, you would want the same thing.
杰克
Jack…
我保护不了你
I can’t protect you.
没事 我明白
No, I understand.
这事算在我头上
This one’s on me.
我当时救不了他们
I couldn’t save them.
杰克 杰克
Jack! Jack!
杰克 你能听到吗
Jack, can you hear me?
警告 辐射危险
好了 该走了
All right, it’s time to go.
杰克
Jack.
我找到了
I found it.
杰克
Jack!
紧急返回
自动驾驶模式启动
在线
摩天塔49号♥ 如此美好的早晨感觉如何
Tower 49, how are y’all this lovely morning?
宛若天堂
Another day in paradise.
萨莉
Sally…
杰克黎明前去巡逻了
Jack took a pre-dawn patrol
然后
and…
在17区的峡谷附近
went off-comm
失去了联♥系♥
near the canyons in 17.
我知道 我知道无人机现在很紧缺
Now, I know… I know we’re low on drones,
但是
but, um,
请求派一架去搜寻那块区域
requesting one to sweep the area.
快速侦查一下就好
Just a quick scout.
收到 49号♥
Copy 49,
现在派185号♥前往22区
tasking 185 to Grid 22.
人最辉煌的死法 莫过于以一敌万
“And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds
只为保卫他先祖的骨灰
“For the ashes of his fathers
和众神的庙宇
“And the temples of his Gods.”
我一直在观察你 杰克
I’ve been watching you, Jack.
你很有好奇心
You’re curious.
你想从那些书里找寻什么
What are you looking for in those books?
它帮你找回过去的记忆了吗
Do they bring back old memories?
你从我这里得不到任何信息
You won’t get anything from me.
我的记忆已经被清除了 以保…
My memory has been wiped to protect…
任务的安全 没错
The security of the mission. Yes.
不能让自己的宝贵记忆
You can’t have your precious memory
被敌人窃取 是吗
falling into the wrong hands, now, can you?
告诉我
Tell me.
你跟掠夺者近距离接触过吗
Have you ever met a scav up close?
当然没有了 你只是个无人机修理工
Of course not. You just repair drones.
别进入辐射区
“Don’t go into the radiation zone.”
别问太多问题
“Don’t ask too many questions.”
那些都不属于你的工作范畴
Not part of the job description.
开灯
Lights.
我们不是外星人 杰克
We’re not aliens, Jack.
我们是人类
We’re human.
当然了 对我们来说
Of course, for us,
作为人类是件麻烦事
being human is a problem.
老式隐形战机的技术
Old stealth fighter tech.
能躲过无人机的扫描
Shields us from your scanners.
声音扰乱器
Vocal scrambling.
听得到吗 杰克
Can you hear me, Jack?
能迷惑无人机
Keeps your drones confused.
大多数时候是有效的
Well, most of the time.
无人机是用来
The drones are programmed…
射杀人类的 杰克
To kill humans, Jack.
你也看到它们是怎么处理那些睡眠舱了
You saw what they did to those sleep pods.
你冒着被轰成碎片的危险保护了那个女人
You almost got yourself blown to bits protecting that woman.
为什么那么做
Why did you do that?
任何人都会那么做
Anyone would have.
任何人
“Anyone.”
有意思
Interesting.
我们在浪费时间
We’re wasting our time.
无人机会追踪他到这里的
The drone will track him here.
这位是赛克斯中士
That’s Sergeant Sykes.
他觉得把你带来这里是个愚蠢的决定
He thinks I’m a fool for having brought you here.
希望你能证明他错了
I hope you prove him wrong.
控制中心 西部峡谷附近
Mission, I’m picking up a bio-trail
DNA分♥析♥ 生物踪迹
发现生物踪迹
somewhere near the west canyons.
能确定基因序列吗
Can you confirm the sequence?
稍等

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!