摩天塔 记录显示
Tower, our logs show
你们又有9个燃料电池下落不明
you are missing an additional nine fuel cells.
情况属实吗
Can you confirm?
不 指挥中心 是10个
Negative, Mission, that number is 10.
无人机172号♥昨晚失踪了
Drone 172 was lost last night.
防护盾一到位 109号♥便能投入作战
109 is combat-ready as soon as we get that shielding.
我们可以用现有的无人机保护剩余水能塔
We can cover the remaining rigs with drones in the field.
数量我已经计算过了
I’ve run the numbers.
数量由我们来计算 摩天塔
We’ll do the numbers up here, Tower.
我要将所有无人机转换为防御状态
I’m tasking the drones to defensive positions.
明白
Copy.
我们的工作是保证水能塔运转
Our job is to run those rigs.
你们的任务是去保护它们
Your directive is to protect them.
不能再有任何损失了 明白了吗
We cannot afford to lose another. Do you copy?
明白
Copy.
你和杰克是不是一个高效团队
Are you and Jack an effective team?
当然是
Damn right we are.
未知信♥号♥♥
杰克
Jack?
你就在信♥号♥♥上方 看得见吗
You’re right on top of it. Do you have a visual?
杰克
Jack?
是的 我看见了
Yeah, I got it.
这里有个转发器
They have some kind of a repeater.
掠夺者把这建筑当成天线用了
The scavs are using the building as an antenna.
你能解码吗
Can you decrypt?
这是一组坐标
It’s a set of coordinates.
指向17区
Grid 17.
这是个归航信标
It’s a goddamn homing beacon.
17区
Grid 17.
那里有什么
What the hell is out there?
什么都没有 那里是荒郊野外
Nothing. It’s the middle of nowhere.
怎么回事
What is going on?
为什么掠夺者会将信♥号♥♥发离地球 杰克
Why would the scavs send a signal off-planet, Jack?
我要切断信♥号♥♥
I’m shutting it down.
技师49号♥ 注意航线
Tech-49, check your course.
你正在往边界方向前进
You’re headed right for the border.
你瞬间就会被核辐射烧焦
That radiation will cook you from the inside before you know it.
辐射区域
没事 维卡 我看见了
It’s okay, Vika. I see it.
辐射区域
我准备回去之前做个边检
I’m gonna do a perimeter check before I head home.
通讯可能会中断
I may go off-comm.
杰克 我们该保持通讯
Jack, we should keep in contact.
让我知道你在哪
Just let me know where you are.
听到了吗
Do you copy?
杰克 听到了吗
Jack, do you copy?
没错 鲍勃
That’s right, Bob.
你知道我们要去哪儿
You know where we’re going.
你会想我吗
Are you gonna miss me?
我会想念这地方的
I’m gonna miss this place.
要是能一直住在这里多好
It would have been great.
要是能一直住在这里多好
It would have been great.
维卡 维卡 你看到了吗
Vika? Vika, did you get that?
杰克 你去哪了
Jack, where have you been?
有东西降落在了17区
An object came down in 17.
那是信♥号♥♥指示的坐标
That’s the beacon coordinates.
没错
Exactly.
我看见它了 像是只飞船
I saw it. Some sort of vessel.
杰克 指挥中心快要下线了
Jack, Mission’s almost offline.
我马上赶过去
I’m en route now.
指挥中心 有不明飞行物
Mission, we have an unidentified object
坠落在17区
impact in 17.
坠落的坐标来自掠夺者发出的信♥号♥♥
It came down at coordinates sent by a scav beacon.
我的技师现正在赶往现场
My tech’s en route now.
摩天塔 我们很快就下线了
Tower, we’re going offline soon,
但无人机已开始执行任务
but drones are already mobile and executing.
让你的技师离开
Have your tech stand down.
明白
Copy.
杰克 指挥中心让你离开
Jack, Mission wants you to stand down.
无人机会处理
The drones will handle it.
不行 摩天塔
That’s a negative, Tower.
泰特很快就下线 我们需要这里的图像
With Tet offline, we need our eyes on this.
我想确保现场安全
I want to know this site is secure.
萨莉 我的技师担心现场安全问题
Sally, my tech’s concerned about the security of the site.
摩天塔 你们今天的损失已经够多了
Tower, you have lost enough assets for today.
让你的技师赶紧离开 明白没
Keep your tech out of there. Do you copy?
明白 指挥官 我…
Copy, Command, I’m…
杰克 指挥官让你离开
Jack, Command wants you to stand down.
无人机会处理
The drones will handle this.
我到现场了
I’m on site.
杰克
Jack.
我无法看见你 指挥官下线了
I don’t have eyes on you. Command’s offline.
维卡 我觉得这是我们的飞船
Vika, I think it’s one of ours.
那东西很古老 看上去像是…
This thing is ancient. It looks…
战前的
Pre-war.
是掠夺者把它带来的 杰克
The scavs brought this thing down, Jack.
没发现掠夺者的踪迹
There’s no sign of scavs.
技师 我是你的指挥官
Technician, this is your Control.
我命令你马上离开回到摩天塔
I’m ordering you to pull out and return to the tower immediately.
着陆
Touching down.
他们是人类
They’re human.
摩天塔 发现幸存者
Tower, we have got survivors.
这里有4个…5个幸存者
There are four… Check it, five survivors.
他们都是人类
They are human.
危 急
退下
Stand down!
维卡 无人机正在朝幸存者开枪
Vika, the drones are firing on survivors.
杰克 泰特下线了 我无法操控
Jack, the Tet’s offline. I don’t have control.
退下
Stand down!
杰克·哈珀 技师49号♥
Jack Harper, Tech-49.
滚开 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Back off, you son of a bitch!
滚开
Back off!
开门
Open the door.
维卡
Vika!
把急救包拿来
Get the med kit.
把急救包拿来
Get the med kit!
这件事情必须上报
This has to be reported.
记得说无人机把我们
Be sure and report that the drones killed the crew
飞船里的同胞给杀了
from one of our own ships.
看指挥官如何解释
See what Command makes of that.
这是呼吸液 让她吐出来
It’s breathing fluid. Just let her get it out.
杰克
Jack.
来 你还处于脱水状态
Here. You’re still dehydrated.
我们在哪
Where are we?
我是维多利亚 他是杰克
I’m Victoria, this is Jack.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
我叫朱莉娅
I’m Julia.
朱莉娅 很遗憾地告诉你
Julia, I’m sorry for what I have to tell you,
你出了一场事故
but you were in a crash.
你的飞船坠毁了
Your ship came down.
杰克把你从残骸中救了出来
Jack managed to pull you from the wreckage.
可惜你的同伴无一幸存
But none of your crew survived.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你是唯一活下来的
You’re the only one that made it.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
你进入深度睡眠很长时间了
You’ve been in delta sleep for a long time.
出现定向障碍是正常的
Some disorientation is normal.
我睡多久了
How long?
60年
Sixty years.
最起码
At least.
我要回到我们的船上
I have to get back to our ship.
外面太危险了 你需要好好休息
It’s too dangerous down there. You need to rest.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!