Stand by.
DNA确认 是杰克的
DNA confirmed. It’s Jack.
维卡 你没事吧
Vika, are you okay?
你们俩之间没发生什么事吧
Everything good between you two?
当然没有
Of course.
你们还是一个高效团队吗
You’re still an effective team?
我们是最佳拍档
We’re great.
再好不过了
Never better.
我们一直打得很保守 眼看就要输了
We were running a ground game, and losing.
于是我们决定 管他呢
So, we decided, “What the hell?
赌一把吧
We’ve got to throw the long ball.”
光破译GPS编码就花了我们几十年时间
It took us decades just to crack the GPS codes.
你们就是利用这个将奥德赛号♥引导下来的
That’s how you brought down the Odyssey.
为什么这么做
Why?
我们需要奥德赛号♥上的小型反应堆
The Odyssey’s compact reactor,
美国国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局制♥造♥
courtesy of NASA,
现在已经很难找了
very hard to come by.
昨晚的表演你喜欢吗
Did you like the show last night?
那只不过用了一个燃料电池
That was just one fuel cell.
想象一下十个电池
Imagine what 10 of them will do,
加上武器级钚的核心会有什么效果
with a core of weapons-grade plutonium.
我们有了核弹
We have a nuke,
还有一台无人机用来运送
and we have a drone to carry it.
但我们无法操控它
But we can’t access it.
它识别不出我们
It doesn’t know who we are.
但它能识别你 杰克
But it knows you, Jack.
我们需要你来设置它的程序
We need you to program the drone.
让它带着我们的核弹去泰特
Have it carry our nuke up to the Tet.
结束这场战争
End this war.
那上面还有人类
There are people up there.
中士
Sergeant.
给无人机设置返回泰特的程序
Program the drone to return to the Tet.
要飞到正中心
It needs to go right to the center.
做你的梦
Screw you.
我们没时间跟他耗
We haven’t got time for this.
不要
No.
-快走 -把他拉起来
– Let’s go! – Get him up.
控制中心 185号♥刚刚离线了
Mission, 185 just went off-grid.
收到 摩天塔 我们这里也显示了
Copy, Tower, we’re seeing the same thing.
请求再派出两架无人机
Permission to task two additional drones?
一架无人机找到这里
If one drone is here,
就会有更多出现
more will come.
而且找到我之前它们是不会罢休的
And they won’t stop until they find me.
它们会把这地方毁得一干二净
They’ll turn this place to dust.
但只要你放了我们 我就让他们撤退
But if you let us go, I’ll call them off.
这是你唯一的机会
It’s your only chance.
我去过你们的
I’ve been to your
辐射区
“radiation zones.”
如果你想寻找真♥相♥
If you’re looking for the truth,
真♥相♥就在那里
that’s where you’ll find it.
你赌上了我们的性命 和所有的一切
You’ve risked all our lives. Everything.
你为什么觉得他与众不同
What makes you think he’s different?
因为她
She does.
燃料低
宛 若 天 堂
控制中心 我在37区找到了我的技师
Mission, I’ve found my tech over in 37.
你可以取消搜索了
You can call off the search.
收到 摩天塔 真高兴杰克没事
Copy that, Tower. Glad Jack’s safe.
正在将其它无人机派回保护水能塔
Tasking the other drones back to rig support.
我们现在去哪里
Where are we going now?
你到底是谁
Who are you?
你有什么事瞒着我
What aren’t you telling me?
杰克 我
Jack… I…
你为什么会在奥德赛号♥上
What were you doing on the Odyssey?
你的任务是什么
What was your mission?
是去泰坦的探索飞行 我的第一次任务
It was a research flight to Titan. My first.
本来我们是要执行这个任务
That’s what it was supposed to be.
出发前六个礼拜
Six weeks to launch,
深空扫描器发现了一个外星物体
deep space scanners picked up an alien object.
于是我们改去调查它
We were reassigned to investigate.
我们都进入了深度睡眠
They put us all in delta.
你和维多利亚应该是最先被唤醒了
They must have woken you and Victoria first.
什么
What?
那个外星物体
That object
就是泰特 杰克
was the Tet, Jack.
泰特就是我们的任务目标
The Tet was our mission.
这不可能
That’s impossible.
这不可能
That’s impossible!
你是谁
Who are you?
我是你妻子
I’m your wife.
我不知道发生了什么
I don’t know what happened,
但你并非印象中的自己
but you’re not who you think you are.
杰克 我们来过这里
Jack, we were here.
你约我出来见面
You asked me to meet you,
然后把我带到了世界之巅
brought me up on top of the world.
我看得出你那天有些紧张
I could tell you were nervous that day.
就在这里 杰克
It was right here, Jack.
你对我说
You said,
从这里往外看
“Look through here,
让我告诉你未来的样子
and I’ll show you the future.”
然后我举起了一枚戒指
And I held up a ring.
然后你说
And you said…
我愿意
“Yes.”
你想起来了
There you are.
你想起来了
There you are.
帝 国 大 厦
你好
Hi.
你好
Hello.
走吧
Come on.
维卡 我正在返回
Vika, I’m coming in.
在我回到前别向控制中心报告
Do not report to Mission until I get back.
收到了吗
Do you copy?
你收到了吗
Do you copy?
维卡 开门
Vika, open the door.
离我远点
Stay away from me.
我不想听你解释
I don’t want to hear it.
这里不安全 我们必须马上离开
It’s not safe here, and we need to leave, now.
你爱的一直是她
It was always her.
是不是
Wasn’t it?
维卡
Vika…
她是我的妻子
She’s my wife.
控制中心 这里是摩天塔49号♥
Mission, this is Tower 49.
49号♥ 请讲
Go ahead, 49.
别这样
No.
我和我的技师之间出了点问题
I’m having a problem with my technician.
别这样 你在做傻事
No, you don’t know what you’re doing.
他在坠机处发现了一名幸存者
He found a survivor at the crash site.
你听我说
You’ve gotta listen to me.
他被该幸存者迷住了
She’s impeding his abilities,
不再能够胜任工作
and he is unfit for service.
别这样
No, no, no.
很遗憾听到这个消息 维卡
I’m sorry to hear that, Vika.
你们还是一个高效团队吗
Are you still an effective team?
维卡
Vika…
维卡 把门给我打开
Open the goddamn door, Vika!
不是
No.
我们已经不是一个高效团队
We are not an effective team.
维卡 拜托了
Vika, please.
我们必须马上离开
Now we have to go now.
我哪都不跟你去 杰克
I’m not going anywhere with you, Jack.
我知道一个地方
There’s a place I know.
我们在那里会很安全
We’ll be safe.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!