Then you take your arm and
伸到她的椅背上 像这样
put it up round the back of her chair, like so.
当演到最吓人的片段时
Now when it gets real scary,
她肯定会全神贯注地盯着屏幕
and she ain’t payin’ attention to nothin’ but the movie,
你就很自然地把手搭在她的肩膀上
you sort of let your arm sort of slide on down her shoulder,
轻轻地 慢慢地
real nice and slow and easy,
直到
until…
-我看到了 在那里 -哪儿呢
– I see it! Right there! – Where? Where?
看到了吗 卡尔
You seein’things, Carl?
-我看见了 -在哪里
– I see it. – Where do you see it?
我也看见了 就在那儿
I see it. It’s right there.
苏联的混♥蛋♥肯定会从上面丢炸♥弹♥下来的
Son of bitches gonna be droppin’bombs on us from up there.
要丢也不会往咱们这儿丢
Don’t know why they’d drop a bomb on this place.
不然岂不是浪费炸♥弹♥
Be a heck of a waste of a bomb.
和韦尔奇中学的第一场球赛
The first game against Welch
肯定会吸引球探
that’s the one that’s gonna draw the scouts.
韦尔奇也明白这一点 他们会奋力死战的
Yeah. Welch knows it too. They’re gonna be coming after us.
小心点 吉姆
Well, y’all be careful, Jim.
去年有两个韦尔奇中学的小子弄断了手臂
Last year, those two boys from Welch got their arms broken.
他们先动的手
Well, they started it.
不管谁挑起的 那可不叫足球
It don’t matter much who started it. I don’t call that football.
不用担心吉姆
You don’t worry about Jim.
韦尔奇队伍里没有一个人能够追上他
Ain’t nobody on the Welch team that can catch him.
真希望有球探能看看那场
I wish the scouts could’ve seen that
-和布鲁菲尔德的比赛 -我要造一枚火箭
– first game with Bluefield. – I’m gonna build a rocket.
像伴侣号♥那样的
Like Sputnik.
不一定要发射到太空里什么的
Well, I’m not sayin’ it’s gonna go up in space or anything,
不过我会试试
but I’m gonna do it.
我要造一枚火箭
I’m gonna build a rocket.
别把自己炸飞就行
Well, just don’t blow yourself up.
谁还要鸡蛋
More eggs, anybody?
不错的火箭 霍默 你觉得它能飞多高
Nice rocket, Homer. How high do you think it will fly?
我在里面填了30支冲天炮的火♥药♥
Well, I got it packed with the powder from 30 sky rockets.
能飞三四英里吧
Three, four miles.
准备好了吗
You ready?
-好了 -点火吧
– Yeah. – Yeah.
十 九
Ten, nine.
-八 七 六 -我们是不是该找点掩护
– Eight, seven, six… – Should we get behind somethin’?
怎么了
Wh-What happened?
-我的火箭炸了 -你没事吧
– My rocket blew up. – Are you okay?
-应该没事 -吓死我了
– I guess. – My heart’s poundin’.
我还以为是矿井炸了呢 霍默
I thought the mine blew up. Oh, Homer.
木匠拖了整整六个月
I waited six months for the company carpenter
才把这圈篱笆给装好
to get around puttin’ up that fence.
我不是让你别炸伤自己吗
Didn’t I tell you not to blow yourself up?
知道了 妈
Yes, ma’am.
那就注意点
Then let’s not.
-艾希 -没事勒 菲尔兹夫人
– Elsie. – It’s all right, Ms. Fields.!
没事了
It’s all right.
尊敬的冯·布劳恩博士
Dear Dr. Von Braun,
-六 五 四 -我叫霍默·希卡姆
– Six, five, four… – My name is Homer Hickam.
我17岁 住在
I’m 17 and I live in
-佛吉尼亚西部一个矿区小镇里 -三 二 一
– a small mining town in West Virginia. – Three, two, one…
点火
Ignition.
启动
Liftoff.
在此对您和您的团队近期
I’m writing to offer my condolences to you and your team…
火箭发射实验的失败表示遗憾
on your recent attempt to launch the Vanguard rocket.
我在研发自♥制♥小型火箭的道路上
I also had a disastrous occurrence
也受到了巨大的挫折
during the launch of my own small rocket.
在煤林这个地方 大家更关心
Since here in Coalwood, everyone’s much more interested in
地底下有什么而不是天上有什么
what’s down below the earth than what’s above it,
所以很难找到
there isn’t a whole lot of material
《从地球到月球》 儒勒·凡尔纳 著
有关火箭学科的书籍资料
to be found on the subject of rocketry.
因此我更像是在黑暗中摸索
So I’ve been kind of stumbling around in the dark.
别那样恶狠狠地瞪着我
Don’t you give me no dirty look
你老爹说的很有道理
Your father’s hip he knows what cooks
告诉你那些玩世不恭的朋友
Just tell your hoodlum friend outside
你可没工夫和他们瞎混
You ain’t got time to take a ride
废话 别反驳
Yakety yak. Don’t talk back
让人看见你和他一起就完了 霍默
You can’t be seen with him, Homer.
他就是个怪胎 你要找他
He’s a weirdo. You go ahead,
就相当于和别的社交人脉说再见了
but you can kiss your social life good-bye.
-你好 霍默 -你好
– Hi, Homer. – Hi.
我的作业可不借给别人抄
I don’t let anybody copy my homework.
我不是想抄你作业
I don’t wanna copy your homework.
你了解火箭吗
Do you know anything about rockets?
当然
Of course I do.
那等会儿一起去图书馆怎么样
Uh, you wanna come with me over to the library?
不好
No.
关于火箭你都想知道些什么
What do you wanna know about rockets?
一切
Everything.
火箭科学实际上
Well, rocketry was actually
是在公元1000年时由中国人发明的
invented by the Chinese as early as 1,000 A.D.
而且这是一门复杂的学科
And, supposedly, they were quite sophisticated.
氯酸钾和硫
Potassium chlorate and sulphur.
那你通常用的什么
Uh, well, what’d you use?
大概也是这些吧
Uh, somethin’ like that.
昆汀 这书太棒了
Hey, Quentin, this is great.
这简直…现在万事俱备只欠东风了
This is exactly… We have everything we need in here.
罗伊·李 开到我家去
Roy Lee, drive me to my house.
我们可以用我家的地下室
We can use my basement.
是哦 至少不会被人发现
Yeah, at least nobody’ll see us down there.
出发 出发
Go, go, go.
-发动啊 -阻风门拉线松了
– Come on. – You got a loose choke cable.
听见没
You hear that?
蝶形阀根本没有闭合
The butterfly valve isn’t closin’ all the way.
去年我自己造了一个内燃机
Uh, last year I built an internal combustion engine
然后拿它去参加了科学展览
and entered it in the science fair.
不过现在你没把它带在身上 对吧
Yeah, well, you wouldn’t happen to have it on you, would you?
寻寻觅觅
Gonna find her
寻寻觅觅
Gonna find her
寻寻觅觅
Gonna find her
寻寻觅觅
Gonna find her
众里寻她千百度
I’ve been searchin’
众里寻她千百度
Uh, I’m searchin’
殚精竭虑只为找到佳人
Oh, yeah, searchin’ every which way
抱歉
I’m sorry.
你漏了一块
You missed a spot.
殚精竭虑只为找到佳人
Searchin’every which way
但我就像…
But I’m like that…
这玩意儿终于有点火箭的样子了
This thing’s startin’ to look like a rocket.
听听这个 将垫圈焊接到火箭底座上
Listen to this. “Weld the washer to the base of the rocket body,
以作为燃烧室和喷管
creating a combustion chamber and nozzle.”
-我们不会焊接 -焊接
– We don’t know how to weld. – Weld.
霍默 你哥哥不是在机床车间工作吗
Homer, your brother’s in metal shop.
能不能麻烦他…
Maybe he could, uh…
-喷管很重要吗 -我的天
– Do we really need this nozzle thing? – For cryin’out loud,
喷管是最重要的一环了
the nozzle’s the most important part.
-加速高压燃气都靠它了 -淡定 昆汀
– It directs the flow of the hot gases.! – Hey, cool it, Quentin.
伙计 拜托以后说人话
Man, talkin’about your hot gases.
你♥爸♥要是知道
I don’t think your father would like
你三更半夜悄悄到这来绝对火冒三丈
you sneaking up in the middle of the night in here.
而且他肯定不允许我在工作时帮你焊东西
And I know that he wouldn’t like me welding for you on company time.
那我向公♥司♥付钱找您帮忙可以吗
Well, what if I paid the company for your time?
霍默 不行
Homer, I can’t.
我会被解雇的
I would lose my job.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
-那晚您看见伴侣号♥了吗 -没
– Did you see Sputnik go over the other night? – Nah.
它实在太美了
‘Cause it was beautiful.
我站在那儿看着它划过夜空
I stood there and watched it streak across the sky.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!