本片根据真实故事改编
好了 你们这些新来的黑鬼
Alright now! You all fresh niggers,
都要参与收割
you’all gonna be in the cutting game.
很简单 只要拿起砍刀
Very simple! I want you to take your knife,
拉住甘蔗 用力砍断
yank ’em cane, make ’em sing.
砍下甘蔗
Take the cane off.
除去顶端 清理茎秆
Cut my tops, clean the stalks off.
扔到甘蔗堆上 用于重植
Throw it on the pile for replanting again.
这些甘蔗不会跳起来咬你们
Now them cane ain’t gonna jump up and bite you,
别害羞
don’t shy ’bout it.
快点 小伙子们 抓紧
Rushy boys, rushy!
好了 好了 好了
Alright, alright, alright.
谢谢你的演奏
Thank you for the music.
来吧
Come on.
进去吧 小伙子
Get in there, boy.
来吧
Come on.
来吻我一下
Give me a kiss.
-我爱你 -我也爱你 爸爸
– I love you. – I love you too, dad.
好好睡觉
Sleep well.
我把这个拿走
I’ll take this.
别让我再听到什么声音
I don’t wanna hear any more noise.
晚安
Good night.
三周零两天
Three weeks and two days.
这是习俗
It is the custom.
我真担心没有我你怎么办
I wonder what you’ll do without me?
我不会闲着的
I won’t stay idle.
亲爱的 这是大一笔钱
Darling, it’s good money.
要是我不用跟人分享你的厨艺就好了
If only I didn’t have to share your cooking with other people.
你不用
You don’t.
来吧
Come on.
对你妈妈好点
Be good for your mother.
好吗 阿隆佐
Ok, Alonzo?
亲我一下好吗 谢谢
Can I get a kiss, please? Thank you.
-注意安全 亲爱的 -你也是
– Travel safely, love. – Stay safely.
好了
Ready.
纽约州 萨♥拉♥托♥加♥ 1841年
-日安 诺瑟普先生 -日安
– Good day, Mr. Northup. – Good day.
真是说曹操曹操到 那就是他
Call the devil’s name. There he is now.
诺瑟普先生
Mr. Northup,
有两位先生你应该认识一下
I have two gentlemen acquaintance you should make.
布朗先生和汉密尔顿先生
Misters Brown and Hamilton.
先生
Sir.
诺瑟普先生 这两位先生
Mr. Northup, these two gentlemen
在打听才能杰出的人
were inquiring about distinguished individuals,
而我刚刚说到索罗门·诺瑟普
and I was just this very moment saying Solomon Northup
-是位专业的小提琴演奏家 -的确
– is an expert player on the violin. – He was indeed.
穆恩先生真是谬赞了
Mr. Moon is being overly gracious.
他对你赞赏有加 而你却如此谦逊
Taking into consideration his graciousness and your modesty,
能否请你抽点时间和我们谈谈呢 先生
may we trouble you for a moment of your time to converse, sir?
当然
Of course.
先生
Sir.
-马戏团 -那是我们的一般员工
– A circus? – That is our usual employee.
我们的公♥司♥现在位于华盛顿市
The company currently in the city of Washington.
和我们同行的这个群体 既有才又有趣
Circus too constricting a word to describe
把他们说成是”马戏团” 就太片面了
the talented and merry band with which we travel.
他们的表演 是大多数常人从未见过的
It is a spectacle unlike most have ever witnessed.
有来自非洲深处 文明人不曾见过的生物
Creatures from the darkest Africa as yet unseen by civilized man.
来自东方的杂耍人
Acrobats from the Orient
能将自己扭曲成各种形状
who contort themselves in the most confounding manners.
而我则是布朗先生的副手
And I myself in aide of Mr. Brown,
他是享誉国际的
an internationally renowned practitioner
一名魔术师
in the art of prestidigitation.
我们现在正要回公♥司♥去
We are on our way thither to rejoin the company,
我们短时间离开
having left for a short time
是希望从自己的演出中获取薄利
to make a small profit from our own exhibitions.
我们向穆恩先生打听是因为…
The reason for our inquiry with Mr. Moon…
是的 我们苦于找不到
Yes. We had just a devil of a time
适合我们演出的音乐
in procuring music for our entertainments.
似乎真正有才能的人少之又少
Men of true talents are seemingly in short supply.
多谢称赞 先生
Thank you, sir.
如果能有幸请你和我们一起到华盛顿
If we could persuade you to accompany us as far as Washington,
我们可以每天付给你一美元的酬劳
we could give you one dollar for each day’s services
三美元作为每晚演奏的报酬
and three dollars for every night played at our performances.
除此之外 我们也会提供充足的费用
In addition, we would provide sufficient pay,
供你返回萨♥拉♥托♥加♥
for your return here to Saratoga,
也就是两周以后
two weeks from today.
欢迎来到华盛顿 索罗门
Welcome to Washington, Solomon.
日安
Good Day.
-我觉得太过了 -有些人还说不够
– I’m telling you it’s too much. – Some say not enough.
索罗门
Solomon.
四十三美金 都是你的
Forty-three dollars. All to you.
这可比我的工资高多了
That it’s far more than my wages amount to.
-为我们收获丰厚的一周干杯 -干杯
– To our most profitable week. – Cheers!
-干杯 -干杯
– Cheers! – Cheers!
再来
Another.
两位 你们的慷慨
Gentlemen, your generosity
-真是非同寻常 -你的才能同样无可挑剔
– is extraordinary. – And your talents are undeniable.
-敬索罗门 -干杯
– To Solomon! – Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
没事的 索罗门
That’s all right, Solomon.
不用感到羞愧 完全不用
No shame in it. No shame at all.
汉密尔顿 我们得快点
Hamilton, we must hurry.
酒喝多了 是吧
One too many libations, have we there?
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
别这么说 别这么说
We won’t hear it. We won’t.
让他睡觉 汉密尔顿
Let him sleep, Hamilton.
今晚好好休息
A good night’s rest.
明天…
And tomorrow…
明天你会觉得神清气爽
Tomorrow you will feel as well and refreshed..
仿佛世界也焕然一新
as if the earth were new again.
汉密尔顿 别的我们帮不了他了
Hamilton! There’s nothing more we can do for him.
真是可惜
Such is the pity.
好了 小伙子 你现在感觉怎么样
Well, boy, how yah feel now?
我叫…
My name…
我叫索罗门·诺瑟普
My name is Solomon Northup.
我是自♥由♥人
I am a free man.
是纽约州萨♥拉♥托♥加♥市的公民
a resident of Saratoga, New York.
我的妻子跟孩子也是自♥由♥人
The residence of my wife and children who are equally free.
你没有任何权利拘留我
and you have no right whatsoever to detain me–
-你才不是什么自♥由♥人 -我发誓
– Yah not any free man . – And I promise you,
我以我的自♥由♥发誓
I promise you upon my liberation
我一定会纠正这一错误
I will have satisfaction for this wrong.
那请便吧 准备文件去吧
Resolve this. Produce your papers.
你不是自♥由♥人
Yah no free man.
你也不是从萨♥拉♥托♥加♥来的
And yah ain’t from Saratoga.
乔治亚州在当时为蓄奴州
你是从乔治亚州来的
Yah from Georgia.
你不是自♥由♥人
Yah ain’t a free man.
你不过是从乔治亚逃跑的
Yah nuthin’ but a Georgia runaway.
你就是个…
Yah a just a..
从乔治亚逃跑的黑鬼
runaway nigger from Georgia.
你是个奴隶
You’re a slave!
你是乔治亚的奴隶
Yah a Georgia slave!
你是奴隶吗
Are yah a slave?
不是
No.
救命
Help!
救救我
Help me!
救救我
Help me!
谁来救救我
Somebody help me!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
你的旧衣服烂成布条了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章遗愿清单
下一篇文章法官老爹
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!