努力别把这事搞砸了 罗杰
Try not to fuck this one up, Roger.
-去你的 -不用谢
– Fuck off. – You’re welcome, anytime.
-希♥特♥勒♥日记 -什么
– Hitler Diaries. – What?
我是说这一听就是伪造的
I’m just saying it smells of a forgery
像希♥特♥勒♥日记一样
like the Hitler Diaries
当然 也一样会导致我们丢掉饭碗
and, of course, publishing those cost people their jobs.
这正是我们严格筛查
Which is precisely why we’re doing
这件事情的原因 卡莫尔
rigorous checking on this, Kamal.
-消息是谁给你的 -朋友
– Who brought you this? – Friend.
-政♥府♥通讯总部的人吗 -不是
– Someone from GCHQ? – No.
那是谁
Then who?
-伊冯·瑞德利 -伊冯·他妈的·瑞德利
– Yvonne Ridley. – Yvonne fucking Ridley!
就是那个在阿富汗塔♥利♥班♥的边防检查站
The woman who fell off a donkey in Afghanistan
从一头驴身上跌下来的女人
at some Taliban checkpoint!
那个裹着长袍抱个相机
Her arse over a tit with a camera up her burka
因为拐卖♥♥她的人贩子放了她
and then she converted to Islam
就加入了伊♥斯♥兰♥教的女人
after she was released by her kidnapper.
以上这些都不能证明她错了
None of which means she’s not right!
她是反战主义者
She’s anti-war!
说不定这鬼东西就是她自已打出来的
She probably typed the fucking thing herself.
马丁 你知道我们面临的法律风险吗
Martin, you realize the legal risks we’ll be taking?
是的
Yes.
上一次我们发布类似消息的时候
The last time we published anything like this
你和罗杰差点就进监狱了
you and Roger almost went to prison.
詹 上次我们的消息来源声称
Jan, the last time our source claimed
军情六处资助了一场暗♥杀♥卡扎菲的行动
MI6 had funded an attempted assassination on Gaddafi.
这份文件没有丝毫
This document doesn’t accuse anyone
指控任何人做出类似行为的字眼
of doing anything remotely like that.
没有 它只是指出美国政♥府♥在
No, it merely suggests that the US government,
大不列颠的帮助下可能会强迫
with the help of Great Britain, might try to twist arms
联♥合♥国♥的代表给伊♥拉♥克♥战争投赞成票
and threaten UN delegates into voting for a war in Iraq.
这故事发出去肯定火爆
It’s a hell of a story.
我们都知道科扎是真实存在的
Look, we know Koza exists.
比弗说信上的用词很准确
Beaver says the language used is authentic.
威尔肯森说尽管出版物可能会让
And Wilkinson says that while publication
双方政♥府♥都有点尴尬
may embarrass both governments,
他并不觉得这会给英国人或者武装力量
he doesn’t believe that it poses a security risk
带来安全隐患
to the British people or the armed forces.
有点讽刺 出版物可能
Ironically, publication may actually
真的可以阻止战争 拯救生命
prevent a war and save lives.
军情六处吗
Well. Mi6?
并不确定 但也不否认
Would not confirm but did not deny.
詹 法律上我们处于什么位置
Jan, where are we legally?
威尔肯森可能不会发布国防机密通知
Wilkinson may not issue a D-Notice
但也阻止不了特别调查处对我们下手
but that doesn’t stop Special Branch from coming after us.
-谢谢 -法律上 我们掌控着
– Thank you. – Legally, we have a top secret document
一份顶级机密文件
in our possession.
罗杰 别忘了我们是
Look, Rog, don’t forget
直接从布莱尔的办公室
we’re getting detailed information
获取细节信息
directly from Blair’s office.
-滚 -他是对的
– Fuck off. – Well, he’s right.
发表这种故事会毁掉那层关系
Printing this kind of story would kill that relationship.
从什么时候开始我们报社把政♥治♥接触
Since when did this paper prioritize political access
置于自身调查报道之上了
over its own investigative reporting?
对 我们在这件事上已经有立场了
yes. We have taken a position on this, guys!
我们支持开战
We support the war.
是 没错
Yes. We do.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck.
但是皮特是对的
But Peter’s right.
这他妈真是个好故事
This is a fucking good story.
谢谢 罗杰
Thank you, Roger.
就这样吧
Here we go.
2003年 3月2日
等等 我和你一起
Wait, I’ll come with you.
我就是去买♥♥点牛奶
I’m just going to go get some milk.
回去睡吧 我给你带咖啡
Go back to bed. I’ll bring you a coffee.

Okay.
-你好 -早
– Hi. – Morning.
怎么了 亲爱的
What’s the matter, janum?
发生什么了
What’s going on?
观察家报
揭露: 美国阴谋骗取伊♥拉♥克♥战争赞成票
-真棒 马丁 -他在那
– Bravo, Martin. – Ah, there he is.
干得不错
Well done.
-他来了 -真不错 马丁
– Here he is! – Nice one, Martin.
祝贺你 布莱迪
Brighty, congratulations.
真♥他♥妈♥不错
Bloody brilliant.
-谢谢 -接下来还有什么惊喜
– Thank you. – What have you got for me next?
每一家欧洲主流报纸都引用了我们的报道
Every major European paper is citing us
我们接到了CNN NBC和Fox打来的电♥话♥
and we’ve had calls in from CNN, NBC, and Fox.
他们都希望在美国时间的清晨
They all want to interview you for their morning shows
请你做晨间节目的采访
when they wake up in the US.
有唐宁街的回复吗
Any response from Downing Street?
我们接到了一个电♥话♥ 他们还在抢着接
We got a call in, but they’re scrambling.
马丁 2号♥线
Martin, line 2.
马丁·布莱特
Martin Bright.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
不是
No.
不是 泄露消息的人还未查清
Uh, no, the person who leaked it hasn’t been identified.
你为什么那么做
Why’d you do it?
我以为他们会调查
I just thought that they’d investigate.
我从没想过他们会把整个简报打印下来
I never expected them to print the whole memo.
你怎么没告诉我
Why didn’t you tell me?
对不起 我没有
Sorry, I didn’t, I didn’t, I…
我以为你会劝我不要这么做的
I thought that you would try and talk me out of it
但我并不想你这样
and I didn’t want you to.
-天哪 亲爱的 -对不起
– My God, janum. – I’m so sorry.
他们没提过你的名字吧
They don’t mention your name?
-我没告诉过任何人 -好 那就好
– I haven’t told anyone. – Good. That’s good.
那真是太好了 好的 谢谢
That’s very kind. All right, thank you.
卡莫尔 你为什么不联♥系♥你朋友托尼
Why don’t you get in touch with your friend Tony, Kamal?
-问问他的看法 -不好笑 罗杰
– Ask him if he has an opinion. – That’s not funny, Rog.
-马丁 -怎么了
– Martin? – Yes?
NBC取消了你的采访
NBC just canceled your interview.
什么
What?
NBC不想采访马丁了
NBC no longer wished to interview Martin.
他们有没有说原因
Did they say why?
他们就说了对不起 但是他们
They just said sorry, but they didn’t think
可能不会再邀请你了
they could fit you in anymore.
真的吗
Really?
布莱迪 圣地亚哥的记者来电
Brighty, reporter from Santiago.
谢谢你 马丁·布莱特
Thank you. Martin Bright.

No.
目前这个阶段 我们还不知道
At this stage, we have no idea what information
这些信息是从智利获取的还是其他国家
was gathered from Chile or any of the other countries.
皮特
Peter.
Fox方面说他们想取消
Fox says that they have to cancel.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
是的 墨西哥方面也很愤怒
Uh, yeah, Mexico is furious too.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
-马丁 -怎么了
– Martin? – Yes?
CNN的制片人找你
I’ve got a producer from CNN.
马丁·布莱特
Martin Bright.
我知道了
I see.
不 那都没关系
No. No, no. No, no. That’s all right.
我能问问为什么吗
May I ask why?
对 我支持 我当然支持
Yes, I stand by it. Of course I stand by it.
《德拉吉报道》
The Drudge Report?
是的
Yeah.
好的
All right, okay.
他妈的到底发生了什么
What the fuck is going on?
是假的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!