I don’t know. We’ll see.
她那么脆弱
She’s so vulnerable.
她怎么办?
What’s gonna happen to her, Doc?
那你又怎么办?
What’s gonna happen to you?
我只能帮那些真正生病的人
I can only help people who are really sick.
就算尽了力,有时候也是于事无补
Even then, half the time it doesn’t work.
谁来帮你呢?
Who’s gonna help you?
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
没什么
Nothing.
你瞎了吗?你怎么可能没在看东西
Are you blind? You have to be looking at something.
我知道你在想什么
I know what’s going on in your mind.
是吗? 没错
-Do you? -Yes.
你站在窗子前面干嘛?
What are you hanging around here for, standing at windows?
而且…
Anyway…
这是我的窗户
this is my window, really.
大家都知道
Everyone knows that.
我来了好多年了
I’ve been here for years.
警卫,有个年轻人刚偷了一辆脚踏车
Security? There’s a young guy just stolen a bike.
再过一、两分钟就会到大门口
He’ll be heading for the main gate in a minute or two.
对,脚踏车
Yeah, a push-bike.
他穿一件绿外套,戴帽子
He’s wearing a green coat and a hat.
不要阻止他,拜托
Let him through, okay?
好漂亮
It’s beautiful here.
妳不应该一个人承受
You can’t take this all on your own.
你现在都复原了?
So, are you all good now?
九死一生的经验,让你开始珍惜生命
Too many near-death experiences. You’re beginning to think twice.
想听实话吗?
Do you wanna know the truth?
如果我们对彼此
If it’s a matter of life and death…
真的这么重要
between people like you and me…
那我要活得比妳长
then I want to outlive you.
看妳过得好不好
And I want to see what happens to you…
因为我喜欢妳
’cause I like you.
我办不到
I can’t.
要是一年后我们还在一起呢?
What if we are still together in a year?
会吗?
Would we be?
我有信心
I see it happening.
我不知道
I don’t know.
你觉得你爱我?
So, you think you love me?
我知道我爱妳
I know I love you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!