No, the girl, the special girl you write these songs for.

No.
说嘛
Come on.
她怎么对你了
What did she do to you?
好吧
Well.
# 十年前我爱上了一个爱尔兰女孩 #
# Ten years ago, I fell in love with an Irish girl #
# 她偷走了我的心 #
# She took my heart #
# 但她和男人跑了 离开我了 #
# But she went and screwed some guy that she knew #
# 只剩伤心的我留在都柏林 #
# And now I’m in Dublin with a broken heart #
# 伤心又倒霉的的吸尘器修理工 #
# Oh, broken-hearted Hoover-fixer sucker guy #
# 伤心又倒霉的的吸尘器修理工 #
# Oh, broken-hearted Hoover-fixer sucker… #
# 倒霉蛋 #
# Sucker guy #
# 终有一天 我会再次赢得她的芳心 #
# One day, I’ll go there and win her once again #
# 不过在那之前 我还只是个倒霉蛋 #
# But until then, I’m just a sucker of a guy. #
她现在和他一起?
So she’s with him now?
– 不是 – 不知道
– No. – Don’t know.
她在哪?
Where is she?
# 她现在伦敦城 #
# She’s in old London town #
# 在契斯威克附近 #
# Living somewhere around Chiswick. #
我想她 只是…你知道
I miss her. It’s just sort of… you know.
你不打算去找她了吗?
You’re not going to go get her?
真的?
No?
不了 去她的
No. Fuck her.
# 去她的 #
# Fuck her, fuck her. #
# 去她的 让她滚蛋吧 #
# Fuck her, she’s gone #
# 去她的 让她滚远远的吧 #
# Fuck her, she’s gone forever #
# 她傻♥比♥滚蛋去吧! #
# She fucking fucked it up! #
抱歉
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
(轻声) # 傻♥比♥滚蛋去吧! #
# Fucking fucked it up #
# 傻♥比♥滚蛋去吧! #
# She fucking fucked it up! #
# 让她去死吧 #
# And now she’s gonna die. #
给我八号♥ 儿子
Give us the sharp eight there, son.
还有飞利浦
And the Phillips.

Come on.
你儿子很有天分
Your son is a very talented man, sir.
应该的 我亲自训练他的
Well, he should be. I trained him meself.
不是 我是说他的歌♥
Oh, no. I meant the songs.
哦 真的吗
Oh, right. Is he?
– 真的 – 好了 搞定
– Very. – Okay, that’s done.
可以带回家了
You can take it back with you.
只是链带出了点问题 应该没事了
It was just the belt, so it should be all right now.
谢谢 多少钱?
Thank you. How much do I owe you?
没事 不收你钱
Oh, you’re fine there; it’s free.
什么都要收钱的 多少?
Nothing’s for free. How much?
那四欧元吧 亲爱的
Say four euro, love.
好 我们上楼去啊 爸
Okay. We’re going to head upstairs, Dad.
你需要什么吗?
Is there anything else you need?
没事 不用
No, I’m grand.

Okay.
很高兴认识您
A pleasure to meet you, sir.
我也是
And you.
慢点
Take care.

Good.
进来吧
Come on in.
就是这里
There you are.

Wow.
你能帮我转到CD上吗? 那样我就能听了
Can you transfer this stuff onto disc for me so I can listen?

Yeah.
我要走了
I have to go now.
留下来吧?
Do you want to stay?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
今晚留在这?
Stay the night?
什么?
What?

Fuck this.
谢谢你帮我修吸尘器
Thanks for the Hoover, yeah?
– 再见 – 再见
– See you. – See you around.

Fuck.
买♥♥花吗?
Flowers? Flowers?
– 嘿 – 嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
你好吗
How’s it going?
嘿 你去哪?
Hey, where you going?
我给你做了CD 想拿给你
I wanted to give you the CDs that I made for you.
我真的…很寂寞
I’m really… I’m just really lonely,
你很漂亮 我就…
and you’re gorgeous, and I just…
对不起 我傻了 对不起…
I’m sorry. I fucked up. I’m sorry. I…
我不知道说什么好了
I don’t know what to say.
不会再有这样的事了
It won’t happen again.
你有CD机吗?
Do you have a CD player?

Yeah.
给你
Here you go.
快没电了 不过还能撑一会
Batteries are pretty low, but it should work.
我会还你的
I give it back.
没事 拿着吧
No problem. Keep it.
我要走了
I have to go now.
回见
I’ll talk to you later.
想不想去喝杯茶或者别的?
You don’t want to get a cup of tea or something? I’d love to…
我想再和你说会话
just talk to you a bit more.
我要回家照顾家人
I have responsibilities. I have to go home.
那我能陪你走回去吗?
Is it okay to walk along with you then?
– 行吗? – 嗯
– Yeah? – Yeah.
酷 你今天好吗?
Cool. Cool. So how was it today?
生意挺好的
Selling good.
今天我运气挺好的
And today is a really good day for me
我有一份新工作 到一个大房♥子搞清洁
because I got a job in a big house, cleaning.
女主人会给我些钱 我很替你高兴
This lady is going to pay me some money, so I’m very happy.
真棒 我很高兴
That’s brilliant. I’m delighted.
我就住在这儿
This is where I live.
是吗 酷
Oh, yeah? Cool.
好吧
All right, then.
想进来吗?
Do you want to come in?
可以吗? 酷
Can I? Yeah. Cool.

Hi, guys.
你好啊
Hello.
今天怎样
How are you today?
还行
Not bad, not bad.
工作怎样?
How is work?
挺好
It’s great.
回见
See you later.

Ah, hi.
我朋友 我妈妈
This is my friend. This is my mother.
您好
How are you?
很高兴认识你 过得好吗
Nice to meet you. How’s it going?
这是我女儿伊凡卡
This is my daughter Ivonka.

Come on.
你好 伊凡卡
Hello, Ivonka. Hello.
抱歉?
Sorry?
吃饭了 你想在这里吃饭吗?
That’s dinner. Do you want to stay for dinner?
好啊 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
坐吧?
Want to sit down?

Yeah.
她说什么?
Well, what did she say?
她说 你很帅
She says you’re handsome.
什么?
She what?
她说你很帅
Says you’re handsome.
“谢谢”怎么说?
How do I say thanks?
“不客气”
Says, “You’re welcome.”
酷 谢谢
Cool. Thanks.
妈妈 试着说点英文嘛
Try to speak a little English, Mama.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
小心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!