# 伤口已经开始愈合 #
# Well, the healing has begun #
# 我想你穿上美丽的夏装 #
# I want you to put on your pretty summer dress, yeah #
# 你可以穿上复活节的衣裳 #
# You can wear your Easter clothes #
# 礼拜的帽子和其他配饰 #
# Sunday bonnet and all the rest #
# 但我想和你缠绵到死 #
# But I want to make love to you, yes, yes, yes, yes #
# 伤口已经开始愈合… #
# Well, the healing has begun… #
# 伤口已经开始愈合 #
# Well, the healing has begun. #
哥们 你怎么一副死人相啊
Fuckin’ deadly you are, mate.
别他妈…
Don’t fuckin…
我只是在系鞋带而已 好吗
I’m just tying me lace, man, you know what I mean?
我跟你说啊 别走那么近
I swear to you, you fucking go near that,
我盯着你呢
I’m after you right straight away.
– 滚蛋吧 啊? – 哎 我不过他妈在系鞋带而已啊
– So fuck off, right? – Hell, I’m just tying my fuckin’ lace and everything.
真是的
Fuck’s sake.
听我说
Look here. Here.
来首”Aslan” 好嘛
Play us “Aslan,” will ya?
好吧 哥们 你还真快
All right, mate, you’re fuckin’ rapid, you are.
谢谢
– Thanks.
– 帮拿一下 – 好
– Hold that will you? – Yeah.
谢了
Thanks.
安东 操你啊
Anton, fucking hell, man.
快 还给我
– Come on, give me that.
琴盒还我啊
Give me the case.
你脑子进水了吗?
What are you fucking at, man?
真服了
For fuck’s sake.
– 我… – 你想的什么呢 啊?
– I’m… – What are you at, man?
对不起啊
I’m sorry, man,
我快要病死了 你明白嘛
I’m just fucking dying sick, man, you know what I mean?
我会帮你的啊
Here, I’ll go on and help you.
– 靠 – 这是你的钱
– Oh, fuck. – There’s all your money.
我快要病死了
I’m just dying sick and all.
给 20分 拿着
Look, there’s 20 cent. Look it.
别他妈抢我啊
Look, don’t fucking rob me.
我在这也是挣口饭吃
I’m down there trying to fucking make a living like anyone else.
咱俩一样的 哥们
The two of us is on the same team, man.
对不起啊 对不起
I’m sorry, right, I’m sorry, man.
不过你说得对 你很快 真的
But you’re right. You’re rapid, you are.
你要钱就他妈的跟我说就是了
You want money, just fucking, just ask me for it.
别让我跑几条街来给钱你啊
Don’t have me chase you all the way up the street for it.
那能给我那五分吗
Want to give us that fiver then, do ya?
服了 拿着吧
Oh, for fuck’s sake. Here.
你妈怎样了
How’s your ma?
她死了 行吗
She’s dead, man.
哦 那你老爸呢
Well, how’s your old fella?
对你挺好吧?
Fair play to ya, right?
走了啊 拜拜
I’ll see you later, all right.
瞧 有两欧元呢
Look, there’s two euros, look.
对你挺好的吧
Fair play to ya, right?
拜拜了 祝你好运
See you, good luck, man.
片名: 曾经
# 仍然是肤浅表面 #
# Scratching at the surface now #
# 我努力去解决这难题 #
# And I’m trying hard to work it out #
# 这么多的误会 #
# And so much has gone misunderstood #
# 谜团让我困惑 #
# And this mystery only leads to doubt #
# 我不明白 #
# And I didn’t understand #
# 当你牵起我的手 #
# When you reached out to take my hand #
# 如果你话要对我说 #
# And if you have something to say #
# 最好现在就说 #
# You’d better say it now #
# 因为你一直在等着这机会 #
# ‘Cause this is what you’ve waited for #
# 报复我的机会 #
# Your chance to even up the score #
# 这些阴影笼罩我 #
# And as these shadows fall #
# 我终究还是会赢 #
# On me now I’ll win somehow #
# 因为我有一种预感 #
# ‘Cause I’m picking up a message, Lord #
# 我会前所未有地接近 #
# That I’m closer than I’ve ever been before #
# 如果你有什么要说 #
# So if you have something to say #
# 现在就对我说 #
# Say it to me now #
# 现在你就对我说 #
# Just say it to me now, now #
# 噢 #
# Oh, oh #
# 噢 #
# Oh #
# 噢 #
# Oh. #
谢谢
Thanks.
十分钱 真棒啊 谢了
Ten cents, brilliant. Thanks.
什么?
Excuse me?
抱歉
Sorry.
要《Big Issue》杂♥志♥吗?
Big Issue?
买♥♥不起
Can’t afford it.
你弹的那首歌♥是你写的吗?
This song you just play, you write it?
在写呢
Working on it.
不是现成的歌♥?
It’s not an established song?
不是现成的
No, it’s not an established song.
为什么你白天
How come you don’t play it
不演这首?
during daytime?
我每天都看到你
I see you every day.
白天的时候大家都想听他们认识的歌♥
You know, during the day, people want to hear songs they know,
大家都知道的歌♥
just songs that they recognize.
不然我就挣不到钱了
I mean, otherwise, I wouldn’t make any money.
这些歌♥我只能晚上演 他们不喜欢听的
I play these songs at night. They wouldn’t listen.
我听啊
I listen.
对 但是你只给我十分钱
Yeah, but you gave me ten cents.
你只为挣钱么?
You do it for money then?
那为什么你不找份正经工作?
Why don’t you get a job
到店里?
in a shop?
我在店里有工作啊
I have a job in a shop.
我明天再来 好吗
Listen, I’m going to get back to this, yeah?
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
这歌♥你为谁写的?
Who’d you write that song for, please?
没为谁写
No one.
瞎掰
Bullshit.
她在哪?
Where is she?
她走了
She’s gone.
死了?
She’s dead?
不是死了 是走了
No, she’s not dead, she’s gone.
你还爱她么?
You love her still?
天啊
Jesus, man.
你已经忘记她了
You’re over her.
废话
Rubbish.
能写这样一首歌♥的人 不可能忘得掉她
No one who would write this song is over her.
我跟你说
I’m telling you.
你在她面前唱这首歌♥ 她就会回到你身边
You play this marvelous song to her, you get her back.
我不想她回到我身边
I don’t want her back.
这样啊
I see.
你在什么地方工作?
What shop you work in?
一家吸尘器维修店
I work in a Hoover repair shop.
吸尘器?
A Hoover?
真空吸尘器 明白 呜滋
You know, like a vacuum cleaner. Whhzzz.
你修吸尘器啊?
You fix vacuum cleaners?

I do.
我吸尘器坏了
I have a broken vacuum cleaner.
– 你能给我修吗? – 行啊
– You fix it for me? – Yeah.
我明天带来?
I bring it tomorrow then?

Okay.
真好
This is great.
明天?
Tomorrow?

Right.
– 好 拜 – 祝你好运
– Okay, bye. – Good luck.
# 你伤透了我的心 #
# You have broken me all the way down #
# 彻底地伤害了我 #
# Down upon my knees #
# 你伤透了我的心 #
# And you have broken me all the way now #
嗨 这里是凯瑟琳家
Hi. This is Catherine.
留下口讯 我会回你电♥话♥的
Leave a message and I’ll get back to you.
# 我要远走到海边 #

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!