# I’ll be far to sea #
爸 那个修好了 等人来拿吧
That job’s ready for collection now, Dad.
好的
Okay, son.
我去城里了
I’m going to head into town.
要我把这个转过来吗
Should I turn this around for you?
晚饭吃啥?
What’ll I get for dinner?
鱼吧
The fish, maybe.
你好
Hello.
怎样? 今天还行吗?
How are you? How’s it going?
我带了我的吸尘器来
I bring you my Hoover.

All right.
它哪里坏了?
What’s wrong with it?
废了呗
It is fucked.
不吸尘了
It doesn’t suck up the dirt.
我没法修啊
Well, listen, there’s nothing I can do,
我没带工具来
I don’t have any of my tools or nothing with me.
我现在要休息了
I’m going on me break now.
明天再带过来行么
Can you bring it in tomorrow or something?
不啊 今天我带过来了啊
Well, no, I bring it today.
– 你 你… – 对 不过我现在也帮不上忙啊 亲爱的
– You, you… – Yeah, but there’s nothing I can do with it, love,
我没工具…
I don’t have me tools, or…
我得带它回家呢
It’s like I have to bring it home.
你至少看一眼啊
If I come on break, you have a look at it at least?
对 你不明白
Yeah, but you don’t understand.
那我跟你走?
I come with you, then?
吃午饭去?
For lunch?
好吧
Yeah, all right.
– 走吧? – 成
– Yes, we go together? – Yeah.

Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 你饿吗? – 我总是很饿
– You hungry? – I’m always hungry.
你也懂音乐?
So you know a bit about music then?
我爸在老家的时候在管弦乐团呆过
My father used to play in the orchestra back at home.
拉小提琴
He played violin.
后来得关节炎了 自杀了
But he got arthritis then, and he killed himself.
真的?
Really?
他走之前 教过我弹钢琴
But before he go, he teach me how to play piano.
“弹钢琴手指没那么累”他说的
“It’s not so hard on the fingers,” he said.
你弹的机会多吗?
Do you get to play much?
嗯 不多 我家没钢琴
Hmm. No, I don’t, I don’t have a piano at home.
在爱尔兰这里我也买♥♥不到 太贵了
I can’t get one in Ireland; it’s so much money.
买♥♥不起
I can’t afford it.
对 是很贵
Yeah, it’s expensive all right.
我到一家琴行里弹
I play in a piano shop.
那人让我弹
This man lets me play-
每天午饭时间能弹一小时
one hour per day at lunch.
在这附近?
Somewhere around here?
你想听我弹?
You want to hear me play?
– 对 – 现在?
– Yeah. – Now?

Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
我们能进来吗?
Can we come in?
我跟你说的就是他
This is the man I was telling you about.
他是个真正的绅士
He’s a real gentleman.

Hi.
今天我能弹吗?
Okay for me to play today?
没问题
Yeah, that’s fine.
谢了
Thanks.
那雅马哈可不行哦 卖♥♥了
Not the baby Yamaha though. She’s sold.
没问题
– Okie-dokie. – Mm-hmm.
那今天弹哪个呢?
Now, which one today?
类似的东西
That kind of thing.
太棒了
It’s amazing.
你写的吗?
Did you write that?
不是啦 门德尔松的
No, no, Mendelssohn did.
很棒
It’s good.
是啊
It’s good, yes.
弹首你的曲子吧?
Play me another of your songs.

No.
求你了
Please.
在这里不好吧
Not here.
为什么? 比利不介意的
Why? Here, Billy doesn’t mind.
– 你觉得没问题? – 当然
– You think it would be all right? – Yes.

Okay.
放这儿
Let’s put that there, yeah?

Mm-hmm.
这是C和♥弦♥
This is in C, yeah?
嗯 我知道
Yeah, okay, I can see that.

Okay.
然后是…
So, it goes, um…
Da…这样
Da… It goes, # Da-da-da-da #
明白? 然后是这样的
Yeah? And then there’s a bit in there-
你能跟上吗?
Can you do that?
很好
Brilliant.
然后是另外一部分
And then there’s another part that goes, uh…
然后到副歌♥了
Yeah? And then the chorus, let’s see.
– 那两部分记得了? – 嗯
– You have those two bits? – Mm-hmm.
然后副歌♥是这样的
And the chorus goes…
很好 真棒
That’s it. Perfect. Brilliant.
现在我们合一下?
So, do you want to give it a spin?
– 试一下吧 – 好
– Yes, try it. – Okay.
二 三
Two, three,

four.
# 我不知道你是谁 但我想要你 #
# I don’t know you, but I want you #
# 一直想要你 #
# All the more for that #
# 言语无法表达我的爱意 #
# And words fall through me and always fool me #
# 我无法回应 #
# And I can’t react #
这里变和♥弦♥了
We change here.
# 游戏从来没有什么意义 #
# And games that never amount to more than they’re meant #
# 终会被忘记 #
# Will play themselves out #
等等
Hold it.
副歌♥
And the chorus.
# 带领这艘快要沉没的船返航 #
# Take this sinking boat and point it home #
# 我们还有时间 #
# We’ve still got time #
# 用你充满希望的声音 #
# Raise your hopeful voice #
# 你有权选择 #
# You had the choice #
# 你已经做出抉择 #
# You’ve made it now #
# 熟悉的眼光注视我 #
# Falling slowly, eyes that know me #
# 我无法回头 #
# And I can’t go back #
# 我被思绪占据 #
# Moods that take me and erase me #
# 我被灰暗涂满 #
# And I’m painted black #
# 你备受折磨和挣扎
# Well, you have suffered enough and warred with yourself #
# 该轮到你赢了 #
# It’s time that you won #
再来
Again.
# 带领这艘快要沉没的船返航 #
# Take this sinking boat and point it home #
# 我们还有时间 #
# We’ve still got time #
# 用你充满希望的声音 #
# Raise your hopeful voice #
# 你有权选择 #
# You had the choice #
# 你已经做出了抉择 #
# You’ve made it now #
# 带领这艘快要沉没的船返航 #
# Take this sinking boat and point it home #
# 我们还有时间 #
# We’ve still got time #
# 用你充满希望的声音 #
# Raise your hopeful voice #
# 你有权选择 你已经做出了抉择 #
# You had the choice, you’ve made it now #
# 慢慢降落 唱出你的旋律 #
# Falling slowly, sing your melody #
# 我会一直唱下去… #
# I’ll sing along… #
# 我会一直唱 #
# Call and I’ll sing along. #
我妈一年之前过世之后
I moved back in about a year ago,
我搬回去了 帮我爸忙
after me ma died, just to help me dad out, you know.
跟我说说她吧
So tell me about her.
谁 我妈
Who, me ma?
不 那女孩 你为她写歌♥的那个特别的女孩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!