and no one will ever find us again.
找不到
– No one. – No one.
我们会组个很牛的乐队
We’ll have a brilliant band.
唱片大卖♥♥
We’ll sell out all the places and it’ll be great.
我们一起做个专辑?
And we’ll make an album together?
好啊
I’d love that, come on.
我很愿意
Yeah, and, and I’ll do
给你伴唱
the backing vocals on it?
还有弹钢琴
Yeah, and play the piano.

Mm-hmm.
说真的呢
Come on, I’m serious.
我能带我妈妈过来吗
Can I bring my mother?
该去干活了
Well, we should go back to work.

– Yeah. – Okay.
今天星期几?
What day is it today?
周一
Monday.
我们该去做做汽车测试了
I think it’s time we did the, uh, the car test.
汽车测试是什么
What’s the car test, Eamon?
我们一直都在
We’ve been listening back on these, uh,
听这些录音房♥大音响
big studio speakers.
该去听听用破音响放出来什么效果
So it’s time we had a go on some shitty speakers.

So…
走吧
All right, let’s go.
出去转转 到我的车里听
Let’s go for a spin and have a listen in me car.

Great, man.
出去兜兜风
– Yeah. – Go have a ride, yeah?
走吧
Let’s go.
回头再收拾吧
We’ll clear this up later.
提米!
Timmy!
提米
Timmy!
快来
Come on.
漂亮
Beauty.
漂亮
Beauty.

All right.

There they are.
哥们 真的
Listen, man, fucking…
– 很好 – 真♥他♥妈♥好听
– Well done. – It sounds fucking brilliant.
– 谢谢你帮忙 – 祝你好运了
– Thanks a lot for your help. – Lots of luck with those.
我只是给你们摁摁键而已
– Nice one. – I just pressed the buttons.
很棒
It was great.
谢谢
Nice, man, thank you.
– 酷 – 你们俩去睡一会吧
– Cool. – You two go and get some sleep.

Right, nice one.
– 非常非常感谢 – 再见
– And thanks very, very much. – See you.
就这样了
So this is it.
我们做到了
– Yeah. – We did it.
很好听
It sounds great.
是吧?
It does, doesn’t it?
我能拿一张吗?
Could I have one?
– 当然 – 谢谢
– Yeah, yeah, totally. – Thank you.
我走这边
I’ve got to go this way.

Really.
你去哪?
Where you going?
回家
Home.
你不想回去吗?
You don’t want to come back?
我会给你做早饭
I’ll make you breakfast.
– 我们可以听听这CD 行吗? – 不了
– We could listen to the CD, no? – No.
我要回去看伊凡卡 一堆事情
I have to go see Ivonka and organize things.
你也是啊
So do you.

Yeah.
你要走了
You’re leaving.
去伦敦
To London.
你有什么事情要弄?
What do you have to organize?
到底怎么回事?
What’s, what’s that about?
我昨晚和我丈夫聊过
I, I spoke to my husband last night.
他要过来了
He’s coming over.
啊 真好
Ah, brilliant. Fair play-That’s great.
– 真替你高兴 – 很好
– I’m really happy for you. – It’s good. Yeah.
我们在努力和好
We’ll try to make it work.
这对大家都好
It’s for the best.

Yeah.
过来吧 喝杯茶什么的
Come back and hang out, have a cup of tea.
我们最后一天一起呆呆吧
It’s the last day. We’ll hang out.
吃早饭什么的
Whatever, breakfast, whatever.
听听我们的歌♥
Listen to the tunes.
或者回头再来也行
Or you can come over later, whatever.
来干嘛?
For what?
什么干嘛
What do you mean, what?
就过来呆呆呗
Just hang, just come and hang out.
我们的活都搞定了啊
But we done our work.
我过来干嘛
Why would I go over?
我来的话就是跟你调情了
We’d just hanky panky if I come now.
什么?
What?
调情?
Hanky panky?
不是的啊
It won’t be for hanky panky.
我知道会的
I know it would.
虽然感觉挺好的
And that would be nice.
是吗
Would it?
– 调情…是吗? – 挺有趣的
– Hanky… Would it? – Very interesting.
但是没意义
Be worthless though.
回头过来吧
Come back later.

Mmm.
好的
Okay, I’ll come.
好吧?
Yeah?
我会过来的
I’ll come later, yeah.

Brilliant.
你确定?
You sure?

Brilliant.

All right, then…
行 回见 表现真好
Cool. See you after. Well done.
你也是
You, too.
你觉得呢?
Well, what do you think?
喜欢吗?
You like it?
只是个小样
It’s just a demo, you know…
真♥他♥妈♥正点
It’s fucking brilliant.
真的?
Really?
太牛了
Fantastic stuff.
绝对会红的
That’ll be a hit, no question.
你什么时候走?
When are you off?
什么?
What?
我准备了几百磅给你
Well, I’ve a few hundred quid for you
找个地方 存起来
for a deposit on a place.
我会去看你的
Going to come over and see you
等你安定下来
when you’re settled in.
你觉得什么时候能走?
When do you think you’ll be able to go?
我明天就走 爸
I’m going tomorrow, Dad.
好孩子
Good man.
是时候了
About time.
你会没事吧
Will you be all right?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你几年前来之前我也好好的啊
I was all right for years before you came along, wasn’t I?
我不用现在就走的 可以缓一下
I don’t have to go now. I can put this thing off
– 晚几个月 – 走吧
– for a few months. – Go.
儿子
And the best
祝你好运
of luck, son.
谢了 爸
Thanks, Dad.
我为你自豪
Make your ma proud.
再放给我听听吧
Now play it again.

Okay.
真好
CATHERI NE: That’s good.
对 我录了几首歌♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!