# And I love her so #
# 金子都换不来我的爱 #
# I wouldn’t trade her for gold #
# 在月光下漫步 #
# I’m walking on moonbeams #
# 我嘴含金钥匙出生 #
# I was born with a silver spoon #
# 我还是我 #
# Hell, I’m gonna be me #
# 我要自♥由♥ #
# I’m gonna be free #
# 在月光下漫步 #
# I’m walking on moonbeams #
# 注视大海 #
# Staring out to sea #
# 如果大门紧闭 #
# And if a door be closed #
# 一排房♥子正在修筑 #
# Then a row of homes start building #
# 撕下你的窗帘 #
# And tear your curtains down #
# 因为阳光如金 #
# For sunlight is like gold #
# 你要找到自我 #
# Hell, you better be you #

Hey.
你在这里干吗
What are you doing here?
我刚出来 想去转转吗?
I just came out. You want to go for a spin?
你的摩托?
That’s your bike?
我爸的
It’s me dad’s.
他超喜欢
He absolutely loves it, but I’ve robbed it
不过我今天偷过来了
off him for the day.
如果他发现了会杀了我的
If he knew, he’d kill me.
会吗?
Would he?
去转转吗?
So do you fancy a spin, no?
我想啊 不过我要去干活
I’d love to, but I have to go to work.

That’s cool.
下次吧
Another time, yeah?
不过机不可失啊
Just thought while I had it, I’d drive over
不过看你有没有兴趣了
and see if you were into going now.
中午之前能回来吗
Could you have me back by lunch?
当然
Yeah, totally.
– 能? – 嗯
– Yeah? – Yeah.
喜欢吗
Fancy it?
很好
Great.
你什么?
You’re what?
你结婚了?
You’re married.
你很惊讶吗?
Does it surprise you?
天啊
Fuck’s sake.

Yeah.
什么时候
When?
两年前 我发现怀了伊凡卡的时候
Two years ago, when I find out I’m pregnant with Ivonka.
他在哪?
So where is he?
他回到捷克了
He’s back in Czech Republic.
我们完了 我自己过来的
It’s over now and, you know, I come here on my own.
服了
Man.
你没事吧?
You all right?
捷克语”大海”怎么说?
What’s the Czech for “ocean”?
都挺好听的
Pretty much the same.
你怎么打算的呢
So what are you gonna do?
不知道
I don’t know.
我和他距离太远了
There’s such distance between me and him.
他和我很不一样 比我大很多
He’s so much different to me and so much older.
这样不行的吧
It doesn’t really work.
我自己没问题
I’m fine on my own, you know?
只是我不想伊凡卡没有爸爸
It’s just, I don’t want Ivonka to grow up without a father.
“你爱他吗? “捷克语怎么说?
What’s the Czech for… “Do you love him?”

So…
什么?
What?
走吧
Come on, let’s go.
你说啥
What’d you say?
– 告诉我 – 教我怎么骑车吧
– Tell me. – You’ve got to teach me how to ride
– 这摩托啊 – 不行
– the bike now, eh? – No way.
– 好嘛 – 不
– Yeah. – No.
让我试试吧
So come on, can I have a go?

No.
求你了
Please.
别闹了 好吗
No, leave it alone, will you?
教我怎么骑嘛
But teach me how to drive it, will you?
就一次嘛
Come on, just once.
不是我的车
No, it’s not mine.
我爸会疯掉的
Me dad would go fucking crazy.
他不在这儿呀
But he’s not here now.
小心啊
Be careful, will you!
小心啊 天呀
Be careful, for fuck’s sake.
他又不在这
Look, he’s not here now.
– 教我嘛 – 我爸 这 不行
– Just teach me. – Look, my dad. Look. No, no, no.
– 不行? – 不
– No? – No.
– 求你了? – 不
– Please? – No.
我爸真的会气疯的
Me dad will go bleedin’ mental.
他超喜欢这玩意
He totally loves this thing.
不过你能骑它啊
Yeah, but you drive it.
他不知道啊
Yeah, he doesn’t know I have it.
他不知道?
He doesn’t?
不知道
No.
那他就不会知道我也骑过
Well, then he won’t know I had it, too.
不 你不能拿这个来试
No. You can’t have a go on it.
一次嘛
Just once.

No.
– 给我拧开嘛 – 不
– Turn it on for me. – No.

No.
给我钥匙嘛
Come on, give us the keys.
我自己来
I’ll do it myself.
钥匙在里头呢
The key’s in it.
谢谢你
Thank you for the ride.
明天见?
I’ll see you tomorrow, yeah?
– 排练 – 好
– For rehearsals. – Okay, yeah.

Okay.
– 谢谢 – 谢谢
– Thank you. – Thank you.
# 努力抽离 #
# Trying to pull myself away #
# 我陷入了定势 无法逃离 #
# I’m caught in a pattern and I can’t escape #
# 努力想抽离 #
# I’m trying to pull myself away… #
# 最近我回来的时候… #
# Lately, when I get back, there’s this thing I know… #
# 所有东西都冲你而来 #
# Everything comes to you, way to go #
# 甚至一颗心也要学… #
# Even a heart has something to learn… #
谢了 爸
Thanks, Dad.
大家 这是艾门
All right, guys, this is Eamon.
他会照顾好你们的
He’s going to take care of you
这周末
for the weekend.
艾门 就是他们
Eamon, this is everyone.
鼓设好了
Kit’s set up.
键盘也在里头等着你们了
Piano is waiting for you in the live room.
厨房♥里有茶和咖啡 不用客气
Tea and coffee in the kitchen as you came in. Help yourselves.
会需要很多的
You’ll need plenty.
附近有家卖♥♥玉米饼的
And there is a nice little burrito place
就在街角 想吃点零食就去买♥♥吧
around the corner if you want a snack, all right?

Great.
好了艾文 交给你了
Okay, Eamon, leave it to you.
祝你们好运
Good luck, everyone.
回头我过来看看
Enjoy. And I might pop in later, all right?
– 谢了哥们 – 谢了
– Cheers, man. – Cheers, thanks.
好 很高兴认识你们
Okay, guys, good to meet you.
器材这那的
We’ve a few little bits and pieces
得先设一下
to set up.
我要看看里面那鼓
I want to check the drums inside.
我们已经设好了
We’ve already set up the kit.
对 我知道 我就是想检查一下音色
Yeah, I just want to, you know, check them for sound.
我查过了 没问题
I checked them already; it’s fine.
对 但是得设麦克风录音啊
Okay, we need to set up mics on them for recording, yeah?

Oh.
你们以前录过歌♥吗
Have you done much recording?

– No. – No. – No.
– 好 那开始吧 – 成

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!