Please, can you just come over?
莫艾玛
Emma Morley?
我能说句话吗
Can I say something?
说吧
Go on.
我觉得你完全是在胡扯
I think you are the absolute bollocks.
你油嘴滑舌
You, with your honeyed words.
也许我该回家了
I should probably head home.
别走 我们去别的地方吧
Don’t go. Let’s go somewhere else.
实际上 我就住在附近
I live near, actually.
我住的地方跟垃圾场似的
I mean, it’s a dump, like, horrible.
但是那里有音乐和美酒
But I’ve got music and booze.
或者是热奶饮料 要是你想要的话
Or a hot, milky drink if you prefer.
我们可以来个阿华田狂欢
We could go on an Ovaltine bender.
阿华田是一种速溶的营养品
好吧 一 二 三 走
All right. Okay. One, two, three, go!
往哪儿走
Which way?
这边 这边 这边
This way, this way, this way!
7月15日
那不是饥渴 那是热情
That’s not needy. That’s just affection.
我有太多的爱要给予
I’ve just got a lot of love to give.
好吧 要是我不能给你打电♥话♥
Well, if I can’t call you,
那我可以来看你吗
can I come and see you?
你知道火柴放在哪里吗
Do you know where the matches are?
不知道
No.
那你想再等一会儿吧 走吧
You might wanna leave it for a couple of minutes. Go.
-莫老师好 -你好
– Hi, Miss Morley. – Hi.
过后会有一个演艺界的聚会
There gonna be a showbiz party afterwards
有香槟 大♥麻♥还有无数欢声笑语
with champagne, and canapone, and the tinkle of laughter?
只是一个校园剧 伊恩
It’s a school play, Ian.
我怀疑我们九点能不能到家
I suspect we’ll be home by half 9:00.
不如这次你去我家
Why don’t you stay at mine for a change?
我会洗被套的
I’ll wash my duvet cover.
那你是男朋友吗 莫老师
Is that your boyfriend, Miss Morley?
臭小子
Oy! Cheeky.
欢迎你们 小伙子们 姑娘们 欢迎来到《深夜锁定》
Greetings, boys and girls. Welcome to the Late Night Lock In.
一号♥摄影机 迪特
Camera one, Dexter.
深夜档 现场直播 热闹非凡
The show that is late, live and loud.
迪特 有位先生要见你
Dexter, gentleman to see you.
注意电线 先生
Mind the cables, sir.
-嗨 -好了 女士们
– Hey. – Okay, ladies.
我自己倒了茶 吃了点果子面包
I helped myself to tea and buns.
我希望没给你带来麻烦
I hope I’m not going to get you into trouble.
当然不会
I’m sure it’ll be fine.
他在那里
There he is! Hey!
他看起来是不是很棒 到思琪这里来
Doesn’t he look gorgeous? Come to Suki.
苏思琪 过来
Suki Sue. Come here.
我真想把你一口吃掉
I just want to eat you up.
思琪 那个 这位是我父亲
Suki, actually, look, this is my father.
哎呀 苗先生
Wotcha, Mr. M.
你的儿子真是太棒了
Isn’t your son gorgeous?
他很好
Um, he’s very nice.
苗夫人在哪里
And where’s Mrs. M?
很遗憾 她过世了
Sadly, she passed away.
巴瑞 我要喝点水
Barry, I need some water.
这女人真可怕
What an appalling woman.
事实上 她算是我的女朋友
Actually, she’s sort of my girlfriend.
好吧 那恭喜你
Oh, well, congratulations.
肯定会让你妈过目不忘
Your mother would have been most impressed.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
要是我没睡着的话 我会在家看的
I’ll be watching at home if I can stay awake.
开心点
Have fun
别管报纸上怎么说
and don’t take any notice of what they say in the papers.
好的 先生 请这边走
Okay, sir. If you’d like to come this way.
等一下
Please.
最讨厌的电视人
我是车祸节目国王
I’m the king of car crash television.
但是你还是国王啊 很不错啊
But you’re the king of it. That’s good.
照片下标注着 “令人厌恶”
Caption under photo, “odious.”
你为什么不能来
Why can’t you come again?
因为我要工作
Because I’m working.
我可以派车去接你
I’ll send a car to come and pick you up.
迪特 我去不了
Dex, I can’t.
我知道 对不起
I know, and I’m sorry.
只是有你在的时候 我很心安
I’m just so much better when you’re around.
我只是担心
Look, I’m just worried I’m gonna be
站在摄影机面前我会想
stood in front of the camera thinking,
“这他妈有什么意义”
“what’s the bloody point?”
烂节目 我真是个大骗子 艾玛
The show’s ridiculous. I’m such a fraud, Em.
别这样 行了
Hey, come on. That’s enough.
你知道自己在做什么 没事
You know what you’re doing. You’ll be fine.
好吧
Right.
只要你别用那种奇怪的腔调说话 好吗
Just don’t speak in that weird voice, okay?
-好吧 -好了 再见
– Okay. – All right. Bye.
准备一下 开始了
Get ready. Here we go.
大家很棒 动起来 动起来
Great stuff. Let’s move. Let’s move!
好了 来吧 伙计们 走吧
Okay, come on, guys. Let’s go.
开始了 超级明星
We’re on, superstar.
女士们先生们 欢迎来到《深夜锁定》
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Late Night Lock In.
深夜档 现场直播
The show that is late, live…
热闹非凡
And loud!
看看今晚我的节目吧
And what a show we’ve got for you tonight.
干得好 亲爱的
Well done, darling.
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧 莫老师
Come on, Miss Morley.
太棒了
Bravo!
欢迎Maxi组合 女士们先生们 Maxi组合
The Maxi Crew, ladies and gentlemen. The Maxi Crew.
好吧 请坐 伙计们
All right, take a seat, fellas.
请坐 你们可以坐在那里
Take a seat. You can sit down there.
好了 伙计们 来句开场白
Right, guys, I just wanna
桌子上的果酱都是新鲜的
start by saying that that jam was fresh.
好的 那就开始吧
Right, okay, so let’s kick it off with…
我先来问几个问题
Let’s ask some questions.
嘻哈是什么 就是街上那些声音吗
What is hip hop? Is this the voice from the street?
所以你们这么生气
Is this why you guys are just so angry?
不 笨蛋
No, dawg.
很酷 很酷 很酷
It’s chill, it’s chill, it’s chill.
好吧 你们能即兴饶舌一下吗
Right, okay. Listen, can you rap about anything?
比如 能用乳酪三明治做主题来一个吗
For example, could you rap about a cheese sandwich?
你是新来的吧 以前干过这个吗
Are you new here? Have you done this before?
亲爱的 千万别在家模仿
Oh, dear. Do not try this at home.
7月15日
伊恩
Ian?
你今天能画完画吗
Do you think you’ll finish painting today?
起码让我把电视搬回屋里吧
I’d like to at least get the TV back inside.
好吧 好吧 我能先吃早餐吗
All right, all right. I can have breakfast first, can’t I?
我们已经吃过早餐了
We’ve had breakfast.
好吧 那就早午餐
All right, brunch, then.
早午餐 就是午餐吗 还是早餐
Brunch. Is it lunch? Is it breakfast?
不 是早午餐 不如早晚餐
No, it’s brunch. What about brinner, say?
或者早夜餐
Or brupper?
我得走了
Well, I should get on.
熊抱下好吧
Bearhug, snootch?
不要这么说话 我们不都说好了吗
I thought we agreed about snootch?
这几天我说什么都不对 是吧
I can’t seem to say anything right these days, can I?
要是今晚你不想让我去
Look, if you don’t want me to go tonight…
不 你应该去
No, you should go.
或者你要是想一起来
Or if you wanted to come with us…
什么 迪特看不上我
What? Dexter ignoring me,
你们说过我吗 算了吧
and you talking over me? No, thank you.
不会的
It won’t be like that.
不管怎么说 我今晚有演出
Anyway, I’ve got a gig tonight
玫瑰王冠酒店 《笑话多先生》
at the Rose & Crown, Sir Laffalots.
有报酬吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!