What about the bride?
没有 天哪 你怎么回事
No. God, what is this?
我们每周末参加的婚礼
It’s just that every weekend we go to a wedding
婚礼上一客车的姑娘都和你睡过
with a coachload of people that you’ve slept with.
都可以开会了
It’s like a conference.
好吧 得了
Okay. Come on.
你明知道你现在才是我的唯一
You know you’re the only one for me now.
你就是 来 亲一个 亲一个
You are. Come on, come here. Come here.
鹰嘴豆泥包装 有机的冰沙
Hummus wraps. Organic smoothies.
互惠交易的咖啡
Fair Trade coffees.
小龙虾 迪特
Crayfish. Dex,
人们都对这些小家伙趋之若鹜
people go crazy for the little buggers.
我已经有十二家分店了
I’ve got 12 branches already.
年底还要再开十二家
Twelve more by the end of the year.
有传言
Well, you know, there’s a rumor going around
你实际上是个多产的百万富翁
that you’re actually a multi millionaire.
得了
Come on.
给多产下个定义
Well, define multi.
你应该来吃午饭 我们可以谈谈
You should come and have lunch. We should talk.
怎么 你要给我提供一份工作吗
What, are you offering me a job?
不 我只是说
No, I’m just saying…
你是吗 你要给我提供一份工作
You are, aren’t you? You’re offering me a job.
我有一段日子没在电视上看到你了
Look, I haven’t seen you on telly for a while.
我想你是否愿意有一个全新的开始
I thought if you wanted a fresh start…
凯明 伙计
Callum, mate. Mate, mate, mate.
在大学里 你穿着同样的牛仔裤
At university, you wore the same pair of jeans for…
大约有多久 四年
What was it, four years?
那是很久以前的事了 老兄
Long time ago now, pal.
我们不再是学生了
We’re not students anymore.
有人看起来似乎很享受
Someone seems to be enjoying it.
看 看这边
Look, look over here.
你见过莫艾玛了吗
Have you seen Emma Morley?
总是在我们眼皮底下晃
Right under our noses all this time. Eh?
谁知道
Who knew?
我坐等着
I sit and wait.
有没有一个天使
Does an angel
在思忖着我的命运
contemplate my fate?
他们知道吗
Do they know?
我告诉你 一个发现改变了我的生活
I tell you, the one discovery changed my life.
小龙虾
Crayfish.
我已经有十二个分支机构了
I’ve got 12 branches already.
另外十二个在年底开业
Another 12 by the end of the year.
我告诉过迪特这会有很多机会
I was telling Dexter there’s plenty of opportunities.
亲爱的 我一会就回来
Darling, I’ll be back in a bit.
你想喝香槟吗
Do you want some champagne?
这不是香槟 是西班牙酒
It’s not champagne. It’s Spanish.
当我躺在床上
When I’m lying in my bed,
思绪在我的脑中萦绕
thoughts running through my head.
我发觉爱已逝去
And I feel that love is dead.
我爱上了天使
I’m loving angels instead.
你想离开这里吗
Do you want to get out of here?
是的 拜托了
Yes, please.
在经历了这些后 她伸出了援手
And through it all, she offers me protection.
付予了很多的爱和感情
A lot of love and affection.
今天你一定很难过
Today must be quite tough for you,
毕竟你曾和那个新娘睡过
having slept with the bride.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
怎么了 你怎么知道的这些事
What? How do you know all these things?
-泰莉都告诉我了 -是吗
– Tilly told me all about it. – Oh, did she?
足部按♥摩♥ 摩走了火
The foot massage spun out of control.
我想你甚至用过我的橄榄油
I think you even used my olive oil.
脚丫子印都留在厨房♥的墙上了
Footprints halfway up the kitchen wall.
那东西就在我身后 所以
Well, that stuff’s behind me now, so…
真的吗 发生什么事了
Really, what happened?
在洗手间那小隔间里做♥爱♥
Sex in toilet cubicles
失去了本身甜中带苦的魅力吗
lose its bittersweet charm?
一次狂欢不会让你在夜里感到温暖 艾玛
Well, an orgy won’t keep you warm at night, Emma.
狂欢不会陪你到老
An orgy won’t look after you when you’re old.
说得好
Well said.
不管怎样 我自毁前途
Anyway, I screwed up my career.
搞砸了和妈妈的关系
And screwed up things with Mum.
那不是真的
That’s not true.
我还搞砸了我的友谊
And I screwed up my friendships.
然后熙薇出现了
And then Sylvie just came along.
她好像是来拯救我的 真的
And she sort of, well, saved me, really.
她非常漂亮
She’s very beautiful.
当然了 她完全没有幽默感
Of course, she has absolutely no sense of humor.
那到无妨 再要幽默感 要求就有点高了
Just as well. A sense of humor’s overrated.
总是这样消磨时间
Goofing around all the time.
伊恩唯一逗我开怀的是
The only time Ian ever really made me laugh
他摔下了楼梯那次
was when he fell down the stairs.
熙薇说她不喜欢大笑
Well, you know, Sylvie says she doesn’t like to laugh.
真是不喜欢她脸上的表情
Doesn’t really like what it does to her face.
但是你爱她 对吗
But you love her, right?
是的 我崇拜她
Yeah, I worship her.
我爱上了科林
I’m loving Colin instead.
不 不 不 这边走
Oh, no, no. This way.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
迪特
Dex?
你也来一杯吧
So, come on, then. You, huh?
有艳遇吗
Any romance?
别提了 迪特
Don’t start, Dex.
怎么了
What?
不用同情我 我并不寂寞 我只是孤单
Your sympathy. I’m not lonely. I’m alone.
这么说怎么样
There, how’d that sound?
是啊 是啊 我接受这个说法
Yeah, yeah. I bought that.
这是事实
It’s true.
写这本书让我有了一点预付款
I’ve got a tiny advance to write this book.
我也要告诉你一件事
Well, you know, I have something to tell you, too.
你要结婚了
You’re getting married.
是的
Yeah.
那你高兴吗
So, you’re pleased?
我当然高兴了 迪特
Of course I’m pleased, Dex.
真是大好的消息 真的
Fantastic news, really.
还带香味 你们的结婚邀请函还带着香味
Scented? Your wedding invitations are scented.
是啊 薰衣草味
Yeah, lavender.
不 迪特 是钱味 它们有一股钱味
No, Dex, it’s money. They smell of money.
8月14号♥
August 14th?
是啊
Yeah,
我想那就是人们口中的奉子成婚吧
I think that’s what they call a shotgun wedding.
350位来宾
For 350.
吃自助餐
With buffet.
你知道父亲是谁吗
Do you know who the father is?
别闹了
Stop it.
我在开玩笑呢
I’m kidding.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
-孩子爹了 -我知道
– A dad. – I know.
这样可以吗 他们会同意吗
Is that allowed? Will they let you?
真是不可思议 不是吗
It’s incredible, isn’t it?
你会是一个出色的父亲
You’re going to be a wonderful father.
你真这么想吗
Do you really think so?
我毫不怀疑
I don’t doubt it for a minute.
我想你 迪特
I missed you, Dex.
我也想你
Well, I missed you, too.
不要再玩消失
No more disappearing.
不了 好吧 如果你不消失我也不会
No, well, I won’t if you won’t.
迪特
Dex?
我们得走了
We should go.
没错 我们走吧
Absolutely, let’s go.
好了 洁敏 好了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!