when we review the smoking hot new console games coming at you.
到时见 夜猫子们 继续游戏啊
Until then, night owls, keep gaming.
一定要说”酷毙了”这个词吗
Do I really have to say “smoking hot”?
老天哪 我都32了
It’s just I’m 32, for God’s sake.
什么 他们要解雇我
What, they’re sacking me?
你看吧 解雇的意义太消极了
You see, sack has negative connotations.
他们不过是想启用新的主持人
It’s just they wanna try a new presenter.
所以他们还是在解雇我
So they are sacking me?
不 他们想把节目重新定位
Well, no, they’re taking the show in a different direction,
但是这个定位跟你有所差距
but it’s a direction away from you.
你现在的状态要差一些了
Okay, so less you now.
好吧
Okay.
二十几岁的时候要好些
More you in your 20s.
好吧 好吧
Right. Right.
那么好消息是什么
So, what’s the good news?
什么
Sorry?
你说有坏消息 那么好消息呢
Well, you said you had some bad news. What’s the good news?
所有的事业都有起有落
Every career has its ups and downs.
这不过是个低谷而已
This is just a bloody great down.
估计你能明白 迪特
And I sense a bit of disenchantment, Dexy.
我只是有些担心未来
Just a little concerned about my future.
这跟我所期望的不太一样
It’s not quite what I was expecting.
未来总是如此 所以才刺♥激♥呢
The future never is. That’s what makes it so bloody exciting!
大家都爱你 对吧
Everyone loves you, yeah?
不过他们爱那个爱挖苦人
But they love you in that ironic,
让人又爱又恨的你
love-to-hate kind of way.
对吧 现在你呢
Right? And all that we need to do
去找个真正爱你的人
is just find someone that loves you for real.
-好吗 -是啊
– Okay? – Yeah.
我爱你 熙薇
I love you, Sylvie.
7月15日
不 不 等等 不 我爱上你了
No, no, wait. No, I’m in love with you.
我从来没跟别人这么说过
Look, I’ve never said this to anyone before.
这是假的
Well, that’s a lie. Um…
我爱你 熙薇 我…
I love you, Sylvie. I…
熙薇跟我说你以前挺出名的
Sylvie tells me you used to be quite well known.
是个电视主持人什么的
TV presenter or something.
是啊 很久以前的事了
I did. Yeah. Once upon a time.
是的 在Larginit 那个节目
Yes, on Larginit. That program.
还记得吗 妈妈
Do you remember, Mummy?
你以前很讨厌的那个
You used to really hate it.
是的
Yes.
“关掉它” 她以前总是说
“Turn it off,” she used to say.
“关掉它 它在杀死你的脑细胞”
“Turn it off. It’s killing your brain cells.”
那个就是你 是吗
That was you, was it?
你还在电视台工作吗 迪特
You still work in television, Dexter?
不怎么去了 不 那些都是过去式了
Not so much, no. That sort of drifted away, really.
迪特是在谦虚 有很多人找他
Dexter’s just being modest. He gets lots of offers.
不管怎么说 他真正想做的是制片
Anyway, what he really wants to do is produce.
咱们去玩派对游戏
Party games.
你在吗
Are you there, Moriarty?

Here.
两打两中 干得好 老哥
Two for two, nice work, bro.
要上演帽子戏法了
Going for a hat trick.
你在吗
Are you there, Moriarty?

Here.
真痛快
The crowd goes wild!
好样的
There’s my boy!
祝你下次好运 孩子 谢谢
Better luck next time, son. Thank you.
我依然为你感到骄傲
Well, I’m still very proud of you.
多有趣啊
Oh, isn’t this fun?
迪特 介意帮我戴上吗
Dexter, care to take me on?
不行
Oh, no.
这主意好极了
That’s a terrific idea.
亲爱的 你肯定吗
Darling, are you sure?
是的 我肯定
Yes, I’m sure.
给你 小伙子 拿起你的武器
Come on, chap. Pick up your weapon.
系紧点 妈妈
Nice and tight, Mum.
-可以吗 -可以
– All right? – All right.
-非常好 -我们可不希望你作弊
– Very good. – We don’t want you cheating.
-祝你好运 -好吧
– Good luck. – All right.
上啊 姐姐
Come on, sis.
好了 准备好了吗
All right, ready?
准备就绪
As ready as I’ll…
天哪 伙计 你干什么
Good God, man! What the hell do you think you’re doing?
-这张桌子是从意大利买♥♥的 -我很抱歉
– That table was from Italy. – I’m so sorry.
我从这个角度才能打到她
I must have just caught her at a funny angle there.
你甚至都没问问她是否在那
You didn’t even ask if she was there, Moriarty.
我知道 我知道 很抱歉
I know. I know. I’m so sorry.
我不知道我当时在想些什么
Look, I don’t know what I was thinking.
傻瓜
Wanker!
活该我没换锁
Serves me right for not changing the locks.
气色不错啊 伊恩
Looking good, Ian.
去你的 艾玛
You can get stuffed, Emma.
这是你演戏的台词吗
Is that from your act?
不是 尽管我一直在努力学习这种新事物
No, though I have got this new thing I’ve been working on.
天哪
God.
我上台 说道
I come on, and I say,
“这是一个有趣的故事 保证你们喜欢”
“Here’s a funny story. You’ll like this.”
-伊恩 -“有一个家伙
– Ian. – “There’s this guy,
他与这个女孩约会 他很崇拜她
and he’s going out with this girl, and he worships her,
然后他们一起买♥♥了这座公♥寓♥
and they buy this flat together.
接着他送了她一枚订婚钻戒 买♥♥了一切
And then he gets her an engagement ring, the lot.
结果 女孩仍然爱着她最好的朋友”
It turns out that she is still in love with her best friend.”
很有趣的推测 伊恩
Interesting theory, Ian,
但我已经很久都没见过迪特了
except I’ve not seen Dexter for ages.
-没见过吗 -那不是原因
– No? – That is not the reason.
你知道他是怎么发现的吗 他读了她的诗
Do you know how he found out about it? He read it in her poetry.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
-把它还给我 -“我们的毕业之夜”
– Give it back to me! – “Our graduation night!
“在同一张床上的强烈欲望”
“The erotic intensity of the shared bed.”
“在法国不可思议的一周”
“That magic week in France.”
都写在这首无韵诗里了
It’s all here in blank verse.
如果你再敢来这里 我就叫警♥察♥
If you ever, ever, come in here again I will call the police!
叫他妈♥个♥屁警♥察♥ 这也是我的公♥寓♥
Call the bloody police! It’s my flat, too!
是吗 我付的按揭款
Is it? I paid the mortgage!
你只是坐在这里放屁
You just sat around farting
看他妈的《可汗的愤怒》
and watching the bloody Wrath of Khan!
你也爱看《可汗的愤怒》
You love The Wrath of Khan.
我恨《可汗的愤怒》
I hate The Wrath of Khan.
我们没结婚真是明智之举
It’s a good job we didn’t get married.
很抱歉偷♥窥♥了你所有的东西
I’m sorry about going through all your stuff.
我只是最近有些烦躁
I’ve just been a bit mad recently, that’s all.
没关系
It’s all right.
我想你
I miss you.
我知道
I know you do.
就是这里
Like, right here.
或者说着了魔
Either that, or it’s trapped wind.
我不能确定
I’m not sure.
不管怎样 它会没事的
Either way, it’ll pass.
顺便说一句 它很好
It’s good, by the way.
不是指诗集 诗集太糟了
Not the poems. The poems are awful,
但是其余的那些故事 你很风趣
but the rest of the stuff, the stories. You’re funny.
相当风趣
Proper funny.
-不像我 -伊恩
– Not like me. – Ian.
不 我只是说你应该将它们公布于众
No, I’m just saying that you should show them to someone,
你比所了解的自己要更棒
because you’re better than you know.
7月15日
那是莫艾玛 大学校友
So that’s Emma Morley. We went to university together.
你也和她睡过了吗
Did you sleep with her as well?
没有
No.
那新娘呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!