或者陪你睡
Or sleep with.
我充当的就是那个陪你睡的肩膀
And that’s what I was, a shoulder to sleep with.
这就是你跟我睡的原因是吗 让我振作
And that’s why you did it, was it? To cheer me up.
的确起作用了 不是吗
Well, it worked, didn’t it?
真不想告诉你
If you must know,
那是我人生中最美好的夜晚之一
it was one of the better nights of my life.
你看
See?
别给点阳光就灿烂
Don’t fish.
迪特 就一次而已
Dex, it was one time.
不 是三次
Well, it was three times.
得了吧 我说 你不觉得这很好吗
Come on. Look, you don’t think it’s a good idea?
你和我
You and me.
是 我以前是这么觉得
I do. I did.
在八十年代末那阵
In the late ’80s.

Right.
准备出发
Better get going.
我们要干什么去
Why? What are we doing?
冉平想见见你
Jean-Pierre wants to meet you.
你逗我玩的吧
Oh, you’re kidding.
我们要去听他演奏
We’re going to hear him play.
演奏什么
Play?
他是个爵士音乐家
He’s a jazz musician.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
我们免费去听
We’re going to listen to him
他差不多九个小时爵士钢琴演奏
play free jazz on the piano for about nine hours,
这该是多么有趣而且一点都不尴尬啊
and it’s going to be lots of fun and in no way awkward.
你不会是要穿成这样出门吧
You’re not going out like that, are you?
你省省吧
Just do me up.
那就是冉平
That’s Jean-Pierre.

Where?
天哪 你起码
Oh, God. You could have
找一个长得好看点的吧
at least found someone a bit good-looking.
艾玛 我相信他是个 不错的爵士钢琴家
You know, Em, I’m sure he’s a fine jazz pianist.
我只是觉得我做不到
I just don’t think I can do this.
真的吗
Oh. Really?
真的 我还是去看场电影然后回公♥寓♥吧
Yeah, I’ll just go and see a movie and go back to the apartment.
我想明天就赶第一班火车回去
And then I think I’m going to get the first train back tomorrow.
你没必要离开
You don’t have to leave.
我觉得有
I think I do.
对不起 迪特
I’m sorry, Dex.
别道歉
Hey, don’t be.
去吧
Go on.
-你好 -嗨
– Salut. – Hey.
等等 迪特
Wait! Dexter!
我以为我把你放下了
I thought I got rid of you.
你要是敢耍我 迪特
If you muck me about, Dexter…
艾玛 我发誓 我发誓我不会
Em, I swear. I swear I won’t.
你要是骗我 让我失望 背叛我
Lead me on, or let me down, or go behind my back,
我就杀了你
I will murder you.
我不会
I won’t do that.
你发誓
You swear?
我发誓 我发誓
Yeah, I swear. I swear.
7月15日
谢谢各位来参加我们的婚礼
I would like to thank everyone for coming to our wedding.
我们的故事可以被称作旋风爱情史
For what can only be described as a whirlwind romance.
停顿一下让大家笑
Pause for laughter.
说真的
Seriously,
当人们问起我和艾玛第一次见面时
when people ask how Emma and I first met,
我就告诉他们我俩是青梅竹马
I tell them that we grew up together.
怎样 怎样之类的
Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah.
那天你不会说”怎样 怎样之类的”吧
You’re not going to say, “Blah, blah, blah,” On the day, are you?
你不应该听到这些的
You are not supposed to be hearing this.
那我看看笔记怎么样
What if I have notes?
快点 给我看看
Come on, let me see.
不 不给
No, no.
等我们结婚了 你得听我的
When we’re married, you’re going to have to obey me.
行啊 我肯定听你的
Yeah, I’m sure that’s going to happen.
干什么 不是又要吧
What? Not again?
你不介意的 对吗
You don’t mind, do you?
我不介意
No, I don’t mind.
但是健康与安全问题介意
Although, there are health and safety issues.
我会丢了我的营业执照
I could lose my license.
他们会好奇我们去哪了
They’ll wonder where we’ve got to.
7月15日
我绝对是闻到糊味儿了
I can definitely smell burning.
你好
Hello, hello.
你好
Hi, there.
快请进 给我抱抱
Come here, you. Here we go.
你想给我个大大的亲亲吗 亲亲我
Do you want to give me a big kiss? Give me a big kiss.
再来
Go on.
五点半到六点可以看电视 不能再多了
TV between 5:30 and 6:00, but no more.
她七点半就得上♥床♥睡觉
And she has to be in bed by 7:30.
好了 想不想跑进屋
All right, do you want to run inside?
去找艾玛 宝贝女儿
Go see Emma. Good girl.
我在这 洁敏
I’m out here, Jasmine.
她现在可爱来这了
She’s loving coming here at the moment.
好啊 很好
Well, good. That’s great.
我真的为你高兴
I’m really pleased for you.
我想请你进来坐坐 就是
Look, I’d invite you in. It’s just…
不 没关系 我们还得回趟娘家
No, it’s fine. We’ve got to go and see my family.
-好好玩 -谢谢
– Have fun. – Thanks.
上车吧
In you get, Moriarty.
-迪特 -怎么了
– Dexter? – Yeah.
我一直在想
I’ve been thinking.
我也是
So have I.
我想跟我爱的男人生一个孩子
I want a child with the man I love.
要是他不干 和你生一个也凑合
And if he won’t do it, then I want one with you.
这样的话 我们最好开始吧
Well, then, we’d better get started.
7月15日
我好憔悴
I look so tired.
那就锻炼锻炼 一会跟我去游泳吧
So take some exercise. Come swimming with me later.
不 不行 咖啡馆的活太多了
No, no, I can’t. I’ve got to do too much at the cafe.
好吧 那就不去
Fine. Don’t.
顺便说一声 如果你感兴趣
By the way, in case you’re interested,
我没怀孕
I’m not pregnant.
艾玛 你怎么知道
Em, how do you know?
你怎么想
How do you think?
我们可以再试试
We could try again, though.
过来 别 别 别 过来
Come on, look… No, no, no, no. Come on.
听着 我道歉 好吗
Look, I’m sorry. All right?
不 该道歉的是我
No, I am for taking it out on you.
今天我们都不在状态是吗
We’re not at our best today, are we?
听着 我们下班后见面好不好
Listen, why don’t we meet each other after work?
一起去看个电影 你来选
We’ll go to the movies. Your choice.
外语片
Something with subtitles.
然后我们去吃个饭 就你和我
And we can go and have some dinner. Just you and me,
然后我们再来解决问题 怎么样
and we can work this out. All right?
我答应你
I promise.
好的
Yeah.

Okay.
-谢谢 -多谢
– Thank you. – Thanks a lot.
就是告诉你我晚了 但是我在路上
Hey, there. Just to say I’m running late, but I’m on my way.
对不起我早上那么咄咄逼人
I’m sorry for being so snappy this morning.
就是告诉你我晚了 但是我在路上
Hey, there. Just to say I’m running late, but I’m on my way.
对不起我早上那么咄咄逼人
And I’m sorry for being so snappy this morning.
我想说你是个好男人 苗迪特
I just wanted to say you’re a fine thing, Dexter Mayhew.
我非常爱你
I love you very much.
好了 就这样 你真幸运
Okay, there you go. Lucky you!
7月15日
爸爸
Dad.
-迪特 -你好 宝贝
– Dexter? – Hello, darling.
洁敏
Jasmine!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!