Ridiculous, I know.
但那晚
But when we almost
我们却差点那个了
did it that night,
我都不敢相信
I couldn’t believe it.
我开始写诗 写东西
I wrote poems and everything.
你有什么感想
What have you got to say to that?
我早就知道了
Well, I already knew.
你知道 什么意思
What do you mean, you knew?
我猜的
Well, I sort of guessed.
那些叙事诗般的书信 还有收藏的录音
All those epic letters and compilation tapes.
那么后来呢 后来怎么了
So, go on then. What happened?
后来我了解你了
I got to know you.
一下子就没有感觉了
You cured me of you.
我还是想看看那些诗
I’d still like to read those poems.
用哪些词和迪特押韵
What rhymes with Dexter?
屌♥ 近似韵
Prick. It’s a half-rhyme.
喝多了 我们走吧
Too much wine. We should go.
没有 没有 别急着回去
No, no, no. Not yet. Not yet.
去散散步吧
Listen, let’s go for a walk.
就这里了
So this is it.
很美
It’s lovely.
喂 你想干什么
Hello? What’s going on here?
不如我们游个小泳 醒醒酒
Well, I thought we’d go for a quick swim. Sober us up.
我明白了 我明白了
Ah, I get it. I get it.
本姑娘今天自投罗网
I’ve walked right into it, haven’t I?
你先把一个女孩灌醉
You get a girl drunk and
再领她到一个大蓄水池前
lead her to a large body of water.
拜托 艾玛 顺其自然
Oh, come on, Em. Be spontaneous.
别想太多 活在当下
Be reckless. Live for the moment!
来吧 艾玛 跳下来
Come on, Em. Get in!
绝不
No!
你装什么呀 你怎么这么假正经啊
You’re such a prude. Why are you such a prude?
看我 快下来
Look, come on!
你至少穿个内♥裤♥嘛
You could at least leave your underpants on.
约法三章第三条 忘了吗
Rule number three, remember?
得了吧
Come on.
原来裸泳是这种感觉
So this is skinny-dipping?
打算干点什么呢 玩点什么
What am I meant to do? Sort of lark about?
比如说打水仗
Splash you or something?
你好严肃啊
That’s a very serious face.
你不是在撒尿吧
You’re not having a wee, are you?
没有
No.
我只是想告诉你
No, I just wanted to say that
我也有同感
I felt the same.
在我们几乎要那个之后
After our near-miss.
我可没有疯狂到写诗或者别的什么
I mean, I didn’t write poems or anything. I’m not insane.
知道吗 我想过你
But, you know, I thought about you.
我一直在想你
I think about you.
你和我
You and me.
真的吗
Really?
真的吗 好吧
Really? Okay, well…
迪特
Dex…
问题是我幻想过几乎所有人
The problem is I fancy pretty much everyone.
-我知道了 -我指的是任何人
– Oh. I see. – I mean anyone.
真的 就好像
Really, I mean, it’s like
我就想寻欢作乐 乐此不疲
I’ve just got out of prison, all the time.
-这是个大问题 -我能想象的到
– It’s a real problem. – I can imagine.
是的 和茵朵一起 就是性
Yeah, and this thing with Ingrid, it’s a sex thing.
只是性 性 性 性 性
It’s just sex, sex, sex, sex, sex.
我听明白了 迪特
The point’s been made, Dex.
但我和你 我们之间不一样
But me and you, it would be different.
你和我想要的不一样
I think we’d want different things,
我觉得我还没准备好
and I don’t think I’m ready, you know.
如果你想 想找点乐子什么的
If you wanted to, you know, have a bit of fun,
假期伴侣 不用担责任
holiday fling, no obligations.
天啊 我收回这些话 好了吧
Oh, God. I’ll take that as a no then, shall I?
我想也是
I think so.
时机早就过去了
I think our moment’s passed.
别这样 我还没表述清楚
Come on, I’m not expressing myself clearly.
不 够清楚了 迪特 这就是问题所在
No, no, you are, Dex. That’s the problem.
你怕我会在意
You’re worried I might care.
喂 给我回来
Hey! Hey, Come back here!
回来 你这个贼
Come back, you little… Hey!
小偷 站住 回来
Thieves! Come back. Come back here.
等等
Wait!
他们偷了我的衣服 抓小偷
They’ve stolen my clothes! You little…
快报♥警♥ 站住 回来
Will someone call the police? Wait! Come back!
你们能不能不笑了 帮帮忙
Could you please stop laughing and do something to help?
西装是阿玛尼的
Armani, that suit was.
那些小瘪三连我的内♥裤♥都偷
The little frogs even took my underpants.
也是阿玛尼的
Armani?
不 是卡尔文的
No, Calvin Klein.
迪特 真可怜
Oh, Dex, I’m so sorry.
这群法国小瘪三
Little French bastards!
还偷了你的帆布鞋
They took your plimsolls, too.
不是帆布鞋 我这辈子都没穿过帆布鞋
They’re not plimsolls. I’ve never worn plimsolls in my life.
是真皮懒人鞋 我的最爱啊
They were penny loafers, and I bloody loved them!
笑什么 一点也不好笑 我可是受害人
What? It’s not funny. I’m a victim of crime here.
迪特
Dex?
什么
What?
你的卡尔文内♥裤♥
Your Calvin Klein underpants.
我要找回来
I’ll find them.
我发誓 我要把它追回来
I swear to you, I shall track them down.
还是睡吧
Go to sleep.
我们破坏多少规定了
I wonder how many rules we broke.
所有的
All of them.
除了拼字游戏
Except Scrabble.
可能明天就要玩了
Tomorrow, maybe.
7月15日
谁说没有高品质节目
Who says quality TV is dead?
广♥告♥之后更精彩
Plenty more of this when we come back after the break,
别走开哦
so do not go away.
我警告你 我们知道你住在哪
I’m warning you. We know where you live.
继续 去别处瞧瞧
Go on, get out of here.
好吧 我打电♥话♥来 只是想让你知道
Look, I just called, all right, to let you know
你是我最好的朋友
that you are the best friend I’ve ever had.
我很感动 迪特
I’m touched, Dex,
但你只是信口开河罢了
but you’re off your face. And?
现在是凌晨五点 回家去
Look, it’s 5:00 in the morning. Go home.
你的身材很曼妙
And you have an incredible body.
迪特
Dex!
迪特打来的
Is that Dexter?
答应我回家去 好吗
Just promise me you’ll go home, please?
我会的 我会的 我会的 我会的
I will, I will, I will, I will, I will, I will.
迪特 你一会儿还要上班
Dex, you have work in the morning. Dex…
晚安 好了吗
Look, good night, all right?
记住 你确确实实很迷人
Remember, you are absolutely, truly amazing.
迪特 迪特
Dexter? Dex?
你很迷人
You’re amazing
还大名鼎鼎
and famous.
我只是迷人而已
I’m not that famous.
7月15日
最近可好 老头子
Aye, aye. How are you, old man?
你妈在楼上 等你一个上午了
Your mother’s upstairs. She’s been waiting all morning for you.
老天 你怎么出那么多汗
Good God, why are you sweating like that?
今天太热了
Well, it’s a hot day.
一点也不热
No, it’s not.
她怎么样了
Look, how is she?
你还是自己去看吧
Well, why don’t you go and see?
妈妈
Mum?
你好啊
Hello, hello.
你好 稀客啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!