to have some company.
我只是觉得有同类陪伴会好一点.
Company? Grymps don’t do company.
同伴?猎杀者不会结伴的.
The only way to survive
was to look out for ourselves.
生存的唯一方式就是只管好自己.
Hey, nice highlights!
嘿, 好棒的标记.
Hey, nice highlights!
嘿, 好棒的标记.
Do you mind
what you do with that thing?
让一让, 不介意的话.
Grymps coming through!
猎杀者来了!
Is that some sort of joke?
你在开玩笑吗?
Darling, there you are.
亲爱的, 你在这呢.
What’s the rush?
着什么急呢?
You really think you’re gonna
get away with this?
你真得认为你能靠这样进去?
Not so loud.
别这么大声.
Pretty good, huh?
还不错吧?
– You think I look like that?
– It was his idea!
– 你觉得我看起来是这样的?
– 这是他的主意.
I’m going to tell the guards
what you are trying to pull.
我现在就要告诉保全你是假的.
– Good day to you, sir.
– Don’t touch me.
– 向你致敬, 先生.
– 别碰我.
– We are Grymps.
– He’s a liar!
– 我们是猎杀者.
– 他在撒谎!
Oh, boy.
oh, 这逗B
Okay, straight ahead.
好吧, 直走.
Don’t believe a word this thing is saying.
这货说的连标点符号♥都不能信.
Hey, go work out
your family issues in your cabin.
嘿, 在你们自己的包间里解决家庭问题.
– He isn’t my husband!
– You are not the only ones who want aboard.
– 他不是我的摸摸哒.
– 你不是唯一一个想上船的, 后面等着呢.
– But I…
– Another word, you’re off.
– 可是我…
– 再多说一声字, 你就下船.
Next!
下一个!
This way, Mr. and Mrs. Grymp.
这边, 猎杀先生和猎杀太太.
See?
I told you we’ll get on the ark.
看! 我告诉过你我们会上船的.
Yeah!
好吧!
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.
This is your captain speaking.
早上好, 女士们先生们.
我是船长.
Please proceed to your cabins
with the initial boarding process.
请进入你们的房♥间.
Our sailing time will be
approximately 40 days and 40 nights.
我们的旅行将会持续40天40夜
We’re expecting some
choppy seas and light drizzles.
过程中会有颠簸和小雨.
Thank you.
谢谢.
Hey, get out! This is our cabin!
嘿, 出去, 这是我们的房♥间!
Coming through.
小心.
Check this out!
看呀!
Ocean view!
海景房♥.
May I also remind you that this is
a non-carnivore voyage.
我想提醒你这是一次素食的航行.
Thank you for your understanding.
多谢理解.
I could really help some
giraffes like right now
我好想吃长颈鹿呀.
Captain, you’re still on air!
船长, 扩音器还开着呢.
Whoops!
我靠!
Thanks for playing along.
多谢配合.
You’ve saved our lives.
你救了我们的命!
Grymps don’t save lives.
We take them.
猎杀者从不救命, 只夺取.
I love you too.
我也爱你.
May I offer you your deluxe cabin.
这里是您的豪华房♥间.
Including exclusive ocean view
and king size Hayscock
很棒的海景, 总统座.
for your charming family.
专为了您的优秀家庭.
This isn’t my husband.
他不是我丈夫.
Throw him off this ark!
把他扔下船.
Come on, darling.
别这样, 亲爱的.
We’ll make this place home
in no time.
我们会把这个地方整理的像家一样的
If I may be so direct,
you two make a rather endearing couple.
我可以直接的说, 你俩真是太恩爱了.
– Where are you going?
– None of your business.
– 你去哪?
– 不关你的事.
Cool! Count me in!
好牛B! 算我一个!
Hey, I’m Finny.
嘿, 我叫Finny.
You know, I bet everyone thinks
we are brother and sister.
我打赌大家都认为你和我是兄妹.
I’m not looking for a little sister.
我可没有你这样的妹妹.
What? No!
什么? 不!
You’ll be the little sister.
你才是妹妹.
And I’ll be the…
我是…
Hey.
嘿.
What are we doing here?
你在这干什么?
I want to see the flood
with my own eyes.
我想亲眼看到洪水.
You might’ve hurt somebody.
你这样可能会伤到别人.
“You might’ve hurt somebody.”
“你这样可能会伤到别人哟!~~”
Run back to daddy
if you’re scared.
怕的话回家找你♥爸♥去吧.
For your own safety, please do not leave
cabin during our voyage.
为了您的安全, 请不要在旅途过程中离开您的房♥间.
Thank you for your cooperation.
谢谢合作.
I knew there was no flood.
我就知道根本没有洪水.
I don’t think we’re allowed up here.
我不认为我们允许来这.
Where’s your sense of adventure?
你敢有一丁点的冒险精神吗?
– Doesn’t look like you have one.
– I sure do.
– 看起来你压根就没有嘛.
– 我当然有
Hey!
嘿!
You kids ain’t allowed up here!
你们这俩小孩不允许来这!
Phew, that was…
那可真是…
Hmm, where did they go?
hmm, 哪去了呢?
Get your tail in.
你的尾巴收进来.
Ah, sorry.
对不起.
Aah!
啊!
Hey, stop!
Come back here!
站住!
回来!
You kids are in big trouble!
你俩麻烦大了!
Maybe if we start crying,
he’ll feel bad and let us go.
如果我们开始大哭的话, 他可能会觉得我们可怜放我们走.
You can do whatever you like.
I am a Grymp.
你想干什么你做就是了. 我可是猎杀者.
We don’t show fear.
我们从不害怕.
You don’t scare me!
你没吓到我!
Yeah, you better run!
是啊, 你最好快跑!
Wow, that was awesome.
哇~~好帅啊.
Did you see
the look on his face?
看到他脸上的表情了吗?
Yes! That’s the look.
是的, 就是这样!
The flood!
洪水!
What do we do? What do we do?
怎么办? 怎么办?
Relax, we’re on an ark.
放松, 我们在船上.
Right, this is the ark.
是的, 这里是方舟.
What am I worried about?
我没什么好担心的.
– This isn’t the ark.
– What?
– 这里不在船上.
– 什么?
This isn’t the ark!
这里没在船上!
Leah, come inside.
里奇, 进来.
Hold on, Finny!
抓稳, Finny!
Finny?
Finny?
Oh, no! The ark!
不! 船!
Hey, stop!
停下!
Stop!
停下!
– Don’t go without us!
– Wait!
– 别扔下我们!
– 等等!
Wait!
等等!
Hey!
嘿!
Wait!
等等!
Don’t… stop…
别, 停下…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!