谁在乎 他什么也不知道
Look, man, what you worried about Glenn for, man? What he know?
我以为他全知道
I thought everything.
葛兰以为我们明天才要干
No, Glenn know everything that’s supposed to happen tomorrow.
就算他跑了把我们的事告诉别人 也无关紧要
He may run and tell somebody that, but that don’t mean shit, you understand?
葛兰不知道我改变了计划
Glenn don’t know I changed the plan.
今天晚上一离开这里我们就行动
It’s happenin’ tonight. Soon as we leave here.
绕到我家 拿些我们需要的家伙
Go back by the house, pick up some shit we gonna need,
就这么干!
and we just go do it.
给我几分钟跟巴蒂商量
Give me a minute to talk to buddy.
最多给你两分钟
You got two minutes. That’s all.
你作决定
Make up your mind, foley.
我不是要你批准
I wasn’t asking permission.
他们会对我们下圈套
You know they’re gonna set us up.
我有同感
I get that feeling, yeah.
你想我们可以在他们之前找到钻石吗?
You think you can get to the diamonds before they do?
跟你谈个交易 你现在就离开这里
I’ll make you a deal. You get outta here right now.
我和史努一起做
I’ll do the job with snoop,
再和你见面分你一半
I’ll meet you anywhere you want, give you half.
为什么分我一半?
Half for doin’ what?
因你帮我逃狱
Gettin’ me out of glades, for starters.
谁会在背后照应你?
Who’s gonna watch your back?
好了 白鬼 家庭访间
All right, white boy. House call.
耶 耶 耶
准备好了?
Ready to do this, baby?
好了
Ready for whatever.
正点!我这一套每次都管用
Cool. My shit always work.
长生水电
White boy: Perennial plumbing.
有人打电♥话♥给我们
Somebody in the house called.
你搞错了 没人在家
You don’t know what you’re talking about, because no one was here.
我们去滑雪 耶 耶 耶
Let’s go skiing. – Kenneth: Yeah.
你仍可以接受我的条件
Jack: You still got time to take me up on my offer.
留你和这些蠢蛋在一起?
Buddy: And leave you alone with these assholes?
雷门库兹
Raymond Cruz.
我是凯伦 我在瑞利家
Ray, it’s Karen sisco. I’m at Ripley’s house.
莫瑞米勒和另外四个人刚闯进去
I just saw Maurice Miller and four other suspects force their way into the house.
我需要后援
They’re armed. I’m gonna need backup.
你是谁? 我在这里工作
Maurice: Who are you? – Midge: I work here.
我是女佣 别过来
I’m the maid. Fuck off!
我偏要这么做 先干♥你♥ 再扁你
That’s exactly what I’m gonna do, fuck you, then off you.
Hey, hey, hey, not yet, not yet.
端利在哪里?
Where Ripley at?
他不在这里
He isn’t here.
晚上出去还是搞什么?
Out for the evening or some shit?
他在佛罗里达
He’s in Florida, palm beach.
什么时候回来?
When’s he due back?
你们要等他啊
What difference does it make? You gonna wait for him?
瑞利先生整个季节都在那里 从圣诞到复活节
Mr. Ripley’s down for the season. Christmas to easter.
少放屁
Stop that shit, man.
你一个人在这里?
You’re here all by yourself?
是的 只有我
That’s right. Just me.
瑞利的保险箱和贵重品在哪?
Where Ripley’s safe at, keeps his valuables in?
我不知道
I don’t have any idea.
我谅你也不知道
Ifuckin’ bet you don’t.
我们要上楼到他的卧室找一找
We gonna take a look upstairs in the man’s bedroom, all right?
你和巴蒂找楼下的房♥间
You and Mr. Buddy look at all the rooms down here.
检查那些画 以及墙后
Check the paintings, behind the walls. Check the fuckin’ walls in the closets.
他一定有保险箱 在这附近
The man’s got a safe, okay? It’s here somewhere.
会不会在他佛罗里达的家里?
What about his place down in Florida?
如果你先查明 我们在佛罗里达时
If you’d called, we could have checked
就先查那些墙了
the walls down there before we left.
我是说如果你愿找到他的话
That is, if you’d bothered to find out where he was, you follow me?
把这婊♥子♥带上楼
Man, take this bitch upstairs.
上楼
Upstairs!
Mm-mm-mm-m-mm-mm.
你如果想按警铃 或甚么的话
Listen. You try and trip any alarms, anything like that,
你就死定了 明白吗?
you gonna be a dead Hazel, you understand me?
我们在哪里?保险箱在哪里?
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Where we at? Where is it?
那里
Over there.
穿过这个吗?
Ever wear one of these?
我不滑雪
I don’t ski.
看好那个女佣 我要到处看看
Keep an eye on the maid. I’ll have a look around.
坐下来
Go sit down. Please.
妈的 这痞子过这种生活
Damn, mo. How’s this motherfucker iivin’, man?

Shit!
检查墙上画的后面
Check behind the pictures on the walls, man.
喂 找到一些套子
Hey, mo. Found some rubbers.
白波 你为什么在床垫下找?
White boy, why the fuck you iookin’ under the mattress?
那家伙不会把钻石藏在那儿的
You know dude ain’t gonna hide no diamonds under there.
妈的 这个痞子
Damn! Dumb ‘bama motherfucker.
弗理在哪里?
Where foley at, man?
照你说的 在检查别的房♥间
He’s checkin’ the other rooms like you said, boss.
盯好他
Man, keep an eye on foley.
肯 别动那收音机 放张CD
Maurice: Ken, stop fuckin’ with the radio, man, put on a cd.
这些乐队我一个都不认识
I don’t recognize none of these bands, mo.
随便找一个
Just pick somebody.
什么 “如何唱的像麦克波顿”
What, “how to sing like Michael Bolton”?
你想听什么?
What the fuck you wanna listen to, huh?
我喜欢舒伯特
I like schubert.
舒伯特 我不喜欢
Schubert? Well, I don’t.
弗理!
Uh, foley?

Cool.
911占线啊 理查
9-1-1 got you on hold, Richard?
弗理!-还好吗?
Foley! – How you doin’?
到底发生什么事?
What in god’s name is happening here?
谁在楼上?
Who’s upstairs?
史努比米勒 几个他的朋友
Snoopy Miller, couple of his friends.
莫瑞 兰坡监狱的那个?
Maurice, from lompoc? – Yup.
他们把美姬抓住了吗
Have they got midge up there?
有哪个男人那么晚让女人应门?
What kind of a man lets a woman answer the door this time of night?
我们以为那是她丈夫来这里查看她
We thought it was her husband. He comes here and checks up on her.
我应该在佛罗里达的
I’m supposed to be down in Florida.
待会儿你就会巴不得自己是在佛罗里达了
In a few minutes, you’re gonna wish you were. Let’s go. Come on.
坐下 看鱼吧
Sit down. Have a look at your fish.
这个行 这个行
That’s workin’. That’s workin’. Yeah.
干♥你♥娘♥ 我找到保险箱了
Motherfucker! I found the safe, yo!
哪儿都别去
Don’t go nowhere.
妈的 我们要庆祝一下 瞧那婊♥子♥
Oh, shit! We gonna have a party! – Look at that bitch.
找到保险箱了
They found the safe.

Fuck.
巴蒂 你记得理查吗?
Buddy, you remember Richard, don’t you?
嘿 房♥子不错
Yeah, hi. Nice house.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们可以敲这个把手
Yeah, man, we just all hit this handle,
把这炸开
blow this sucker wide open, man.
准备一下
Yeah, yeah. Let’s get ready.
你想用这玩意儿干掉我
Oh! Dude, you’re gonna kill me with that.
你去哪儿了?
Where you been, man?
找到一些牛排
Found some steaks.
牛排
Steaks?
好大一块
Some big ones, bro.
来吧 把这保险箱炸开
Man, come on, blast this damn safe open.
他在那儿找吃的
He’s down there lookin’ for food.
蠢蛋
Fool.
拿好 不对 到一边去
All right. Hold it. No. Get to the side, man.
好了
All right.
数到三 一、二、三
On three. One, two, three.
老天 他们在对美姬开枪
Jesus Christ, they’re shooting midge!
坐下 迪克 他们在打开保险箱 不是你的女佣
Sit down, dick. They’re trying to open up the safe, not your maid.
妈的
Kenneth: Oh, shit.
连个破洞也没有
We didn’t even crack this son of a bitch.
打那门铰链
Okay. Hit the hinges.
捂住你的耳朵 这声音会很响

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!