有更棒的 打开它
Something much better. Go ahead, open it.
天啊!真漂亮
Oh, my god. It’s beautiful.
这是……
It’s a…
是西格380
Sig sauer 380.

Right.
我真喜欢
I love it!
谢谢 爸
Thanks, dad.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
再来些咖啡? 我不要了
How ’bout some more coffee? – Yeah, I can’t.
我要去格雷兹
I have to go out to glades, and then I’m, uh… you got something.
十点跟雷尼可见面
Meeting ray nicolet at 10:00.
哪个? 在联邦火器局那个?
Which one is that? The a.T.F. Guy?
他现在联邦调查局 调过来了
Actually he’s with the F.B.I. Now. He switched over.
但他已结婚
He’s still married, though.
在法律上是 他们已分居
Technically. They’re separated.
他搬出来了吗?
Oh, so he’s moved out then?
差不多了
He’s about to.
那他们还不算分居
Well, then they’re not separated, honey.
能不能不谈这些?
Dad, can we not talk about this?
你去格雷兹干什么?
What are you doing at glades?
送传票和控诉状
Serving process a summons and complaint.
有个终身监禁的罪犯不喜欢起司通心粉
Some con doing mandatory life doesn’t like macaroni and cheese.
所以他提出控诉说 他不能选择他们的服务
So, he files suit, says he doesn’t have any choice on what they serve,
这侵犯了他的人♥权♥
and that violates his civil rights.
你可以到我这里
Well, you know, you can step in,
做我的调查员
work full-time for me as one of my investigators.
不 谢了
No, thanks.
你以前喜欢做
You used to like it.

Dad.
你可以和那些律师、医生约会
You’d meet doctors, lawyers.
只要他们离了婚
Nothing wrong with them, necessarily, if they’re divorced.
凯伦 为什么把时间那浪费在牛仔警♥察♥身上
Karen, why waste your time on some cowboy cop
他酗酒又不尊重老婆
who drinks too much and cheats on his wife?
他们就是这种人
That’s how those hot shots are, all of them.
我真要走了
Hm. I really gotta go.
我们不像以前那样聊得多了
We don’t talk much anymore.
我星期天过来 一起看超级杯?
How about I come over Sunday and we watch the super bowl together?
太好了
I’d like that.
爸 谢谢那支枪
Thanks for the gun, dad.
他们在你下面挖了一条地道
Right underneath you, pop. They dug a tunnel.
我没听说 地道从那里出来?
I don’t hear anything. Where does the tunnel come out?
从守望塔第四根柱子
Fourth post from the guard tower.
我什么也没看见
I don’t see nothing.
继续看
Just keep watching.
联邦调查局 请问找哪位?
Opera Tor: Federal Bureau of Investigation. How may I direct your call?
我是凯伦西斯柯 找雷尼可
Yeah, this is Karen sisco again for ray nicolet.
请稍等
Hold, please.

Yeah.
占线 你要留言吗?
The line is busy. Would you like his voice mail?
不用了 我等一下再打
Know what, forget it. Um, I’ll call back later.
好的 -谢谢
All right. – Thanks.
还是没看到
I still don’t see anything.
你马上就看到了
You will directly.
等一下
Officer: Wait a minute!
尼古丁口香糖
见鬼!
What the fuck?
铁丝网旁边有两个人!
Two men by the fence!
她在搞什么鬼?
What the hell is she doing?
别动!举起手来!
Stop! Get your hands in the air!
让他出去 他是个守卫
Get him out, he’s a guard.
地道里没人
Tunnel’s clear.
封锁北壁
Seal up the north face.
发生什么事? 你说呢?
Guard: What happened? – What the hell do you think happened,
有人越狱了
you jackass? Got a jail break!
古巴人在哪里?
The Cubans are out in the cane.
别对着我 嘿!巴蒂!
Don’t point that thing at me. Hey, buddy.
别紧张 我们是好人
It’s okay, we’re the good guys.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here? – Hey. Ho!
她只是个女孩
All right. You’re just a girl.
为什么用枪?
What do you do for a living to pack a shotgun?
我是联邦警♥察♥ 你被捕了!可能都是
I’m a federal marshal and you’re under arrest.
我们等会再说吧
Why don’t we talk about this later?
小心你的头
Watch your head.
我进来了 走吧
I’m in. Let’s go!
你舒服吗?
Jack: All right. Hey. You comfy?
太挤了
If I could have a little more room…
没地方了
Well, there isn’t any.
这里有好东西 手铐啊
There’s a lot of shit in here. We got handcuffs in here.
这罐子里是什么?
What’s in this can?
除口臭的
That’s for your breath.
挤一点到你嘴巴里
You could use it, squirt some in your mouth.
那是美斯 不是吗?
Yeah, well, that’s mace, isn’t it?
好吧!你 去……

Hey.
你的枪呢?你的手♥枪♥
Where’s your gun? Your pistol?
在车里 我的包里
In my bag, in the car.
要命 这里真臭
Boy, it stunk in there.
我想是的 你把我爸给我的值900元的套装弄坏了
I believe it. You’re ruining a $900 suit my dad gave me.
它和那只12口径的枪很配
Yeah, it went great with that 12-Gauge, too.
像你这种人怎么会当法警
Why in the world would someone like you become a federal marshal?
专门抓你这种人
The idea of going after guys like you appealed to me.
那是什么意思?
Sorry, what was that?
像我这种人!让我告诉你吧
Guys like me? Let me tell you something.
虽然我近来单身
Even though I’ve been celibate lately,
但是我不是非要缠着你不可
I’m not gonna force myself on you.
我从没做过
I’ve never done that in my life.
你不会有时间做
You wouldn’t have time anyway.
碰到路障 他们查车后就
We come to a roadblock, they run the car
会知道这是谁的车了
and find out in about five seconds who it belongs to.
即使他们要设的话 我怀疑他们能否及时设一个
Yeah, that’s if they get one set up in time, which I doubt. If they do,
他们要找两个拉丁人
they’re gonna be lookin’ for a bunch of little Latin fellas,
而不是个黑大个
not a big black guy driving a Ford.
他真是你的好兄弟 如此拿自己来牺牲
Karen: He must be quite a pal, to risk his own ass like this.
巴蒂 他是个好家伙
Jack: Buddy? Yeah, he’s a good guy.
我们一起坐牢时
Back when we jailed together,
他每周一定打电♥话♥给他姐姐
he used to call his sister every week, without fail.
她是重生的基♥督♥徒
She’s a born-again Christian.
给电视布道家记账
You know, she does bookkeeping for a televangelist.
他会打电♥话♥向她忏悔
He ‘d call her up, confess his sins.
告诉他抢过的银行
He ‘d tell her whatever bank he happened to Rob at the time.
巴蒂是他的名字吗?
Karen: Buddy, that his given name?
对!我给他取得
Jack: The one igave him, yeah.
你叫什么?
Karen: So what’s your name?
明天看报就知道了
Be in the paper tomorrow anyway.
杰克弗里 你恐怕听过
Jack foley. You’ve probably heard of me.
为什么 你很有名吗?
Why? Are you famous?
我在加州被判刑时
The time I was convicted in California,
调查局说我抢银行的纪录比谁都多
the F.B.I. Told me that I’d robbed more banks than anybody in the computer.
多少次?
How many was that?
我真的不知道
Tell you the truth, I don’t really know.
我18岁时
I started when I was 18 years old,
开始替我叔叔卡利和他搭档开车
driving for my uncle cully, and his partner, Gus.
你是说你半辈子都在牢里
So basically you’re saying you spent half your life in prison.
对 如果再被逮住 要关30年
Basically, yeah. If I go back, I do 30 years, no time off.
你能想象吗?
You imagine looking at that?
我不用想 我又不抢银行
I don’t have to. I don’t Rob banks.
你好像一点都不怕
Jack: You don’t seem all that scared.
我当然怕 看不出来
Of course I am. – You don’t act like it.
你要我大叫吗?
What do you want me to do, scream?
那也起不了作用
That wouldn’t help much anyway.
我打算坐在这里
No, I’m just gonna sit here, take it easy,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!