片名:战略高手
山托斯银行
你有贷款申请书?好极了
You have a loan app? – Yeah.
– Wonderful. – Terrific.
前几天我和太太吃晚饭 刚结婚
我是否能为你效劳?
How can I help you, sir?
罗莉塔
Loretta,
看到没有 哪个和经理讲话手提箱开着的人
see the man talking to your bank manager, has his case open?
那是戈登先生 助理经理之一
That’s Mr. Gwendon, one of our assistant managers.
我们经理是萧恩先生但是他今天不在
Our manager is Mr. Schoen. He’s not in today.
你看到那个带手提箱的人?
You see the man with the briefcase?

Yes.
那是我的同伙 他有枪
That’s my partner. He has a gun in there.
如果你不照我说的做
If you don’t do exactly what I tell you,
或者如果你想惹麻烦
or if you give me any kind of a problem at all,
我看一眼我的同伙
I’m gonna look over at my partner
他就会朝戈登先生的眉心开枪
and he’s gonna shoot your Mr. Gwendon between the eyes.

行 去拿个大的信封
Okay, now, take one of those big envelopes
装好100 50 20钞票
and put as many 100s, 50s and 20s as you can pack into it.
不要银行的袋子
Nothing with bank straps or rubber bands.
不要橡皮筋、染色包 和有记号♥的钱
I don’t want any dye packs. I don’t want any bait money.
从第二个抽屉开始
Start with the second drawer,
然后那一个
and then the one over there underneath the money counter.
好 快 罗莉塔 钥匙就在旁边
Okay. It’s okay. Come on, Loretta. Key’s right there next to you.
对了
There you go.
不要最下边的
No bills off the bottom of the drawer, please.
这是你第一次被抢?
This your first time being robbed?
你做得蛮好
You’re doing great.
保持笑容 不要看起来被抢的样子
Just smile, Loretta, so you don’t look like you’re being held up.
你笑得很美
You got a very pretty smile.
给我20元的 我要那些
Got 205? Give me the 20s. I’ll take those.
不错 放到我的口袋里
Hang on. I’ll put those in my pocket.
对了
There you go.
我还没有和我同伙打暗号♥
I haven’t had to give my partner a sign, and that’s good.
他会等我离开
Now he’s gonna wait 30 seconds until I’m out of the building,
并确定你没按警铃
make sure you haven’t set off the alarm.
如果你那么做 他就会对准戈登先生的眉心开枪
If you have, he’s gonna shoot your Mr. Gwendon between the eyes. Okay?

Okay.
这样够了 罗莉塔
All right. I think that’ll do it, Loretta.
谢谢 祝你顺利
Thank you. Have a nice day.
你也是
You too.
Hey.
她很可爱 不是吗?
She’s cute, isn’t she?
她看起来很甜
Yeah. She seems very nice.
那是谁?
Who was that?
要命 真要命
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
操!操!
Fuck! Fuck!
我想你加太多油了 先生 请下车
I think you flooded it. Get out of the car, sir.
你要听个笑话吗?
Hey, you wanna hear a funny story?
闭嘴!下车
Shut up and get out of the car!
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
格雷兹监狱
贝格雷兹 佛罗里达州
走 走 走!
那要干嘛?弗里
You want something, foley?
有人要逃走 想要知道何时何地吗?
Some fellas are going out of here. What if I tell you where and when?
有多少人?
How many?
我要你把风
I expect you to look out for me, let me run off work detail.
好!有多少人出去?
Okay, okay. How many going out?
听说六个 什么时候?
I hear six. – When?
今晚
Tonight.
你知道有谁?
You know who they are?
知道 但我不能告诉你
Yes I do, but I’m not gonna tell you just yet.
上锁前在教堂见我
Meet me in the chapel just before lockdown. Okay?
你好 我爱你
I love you, baby.
今晚有大事 你兴奋吗?
Tonight’s the big night. You excited?
是超级杯星期日?
Super bowl Sunday, okay?
你提前了?
So you moved it up.
你为何那么想?
Why do you think that?
今天早上我看你跑步
I saw you running this morning.
只是例行公事
Sticking to your routine, in case anybody happened to notice,
但你只跑了几里 不是平常的5里
but you only did a couple of miles, instead of your usual five.
好省点力气做大事
Saving yourself for the big event.
什么事?早做完了
What happened? You finish ahead of schedule?
你看到那里的柱子吗?
Mira, you see those posts out there?
他们要在原来的铁丝网后
They’re putting up another fence
15尺的地方再筑一道
about 15 feet back the fence that’s already there, you know?
如果在星期日超级杯前
So you figure, Mira, we wait till super bowl Sunday,
铁丝网已经筑好了
they have that fence built
那我们就要在挖个九到十天
then we gotta dig, what, another te… nine, ten days, baby?
是啊 我想不会
Yeah. – I don’t think so, you know?
所以今天天黑后我要逃出去
So tonight, when it’s gets dark, bada-bing, I’m out of here.
你可以来 弗里
Come on, foley, you can come, all right?
谢谢提议 倒是非常诱人
I appreciate the offer, and it’s tempting, but…
什么?到迈阿密要100里?
Long run to civilization, what’s it a hundred miles to Miami?
我太老了 做不了这种特技
I’m too old to be trying a stunt like that, so…
你出去就寄明信片来
You send me a postcard when you get out.
迈阿密
我是阿黛尔德丽西
Adele delisi speaking.
你要接受杰克·弗里打来的由你付款的电♥话♥吗?
Operator: Will you accept a collect call from Jack foley?
我接受
Yeah, I’ll accept.
阿黛尔 你好
Hey, Adele, how you doing?
嘿 抢银行的
Hey, bank robber.
要听忠告吗? 下一次把引擎开着
Hey, want some advice? Next time, keep the engine running.
呵呵!好好笑啊
That’s funny!
你要什么?杰克
So, what do you want, Jack?
阿黛尔 下星期天超级杯派对……
Adele, you know that super bowl party that was for next Sunday?
他们改变了日期 是今晚6:30
They changed the date. It’s tonight at 6:30.
你说过电♥话♥不会被监听
Didn’t you tell me one-time calls aren’t monitored?
原则上不会
Isaid not as a rule.
对 那你为什么不直接出来
Right, so why don’t you just come right out
告诉我你在说什么?
and tell me what you’re talking about?
在自♥由♥国度的快嘴小姐
Listen to miss smarty mouth, out there in the free world.
自♥由♥怎么样?
Oh yeah, what’s free about it?
我在找工作
I’m lookin’ for work.
曼卓魔术师如何?
What about mandrake the magician?
神奇的伊米
Emile the amazing, huh?
他炒了我鱿鱼 雇了个年轻的红发的女郎
He fired me. Hired a younger girl. A redhead.
我打电♥话♥是因他们改了日期
Adele, the reason I’m calling, they changed the date.
今晚6:30
Oh. – It is tonight, it’s 6:30,
还有几小时
that’s like a few hours from now.
和巴蒂联络
Okay. – You tell buddy.
和在另一车的家伙
All right. And the guy driving the other car?
哪个?
What are you talking about?
因为你老搞不定车子
Well, seeing as you have so much luck with cars, eh?
巴蒂想要带两辆车比较稳
Buddy thought it might be better to bring two. You know?
他说找了个你在兰坡认识的家伙
He got this guy he says you know from lompoc.
葛兰什么的
Glenn somebody.
葛兰麦克
Glenn Michaels.
是他 巴蒂说葛兰认为你们这一伙真酷
Uh-huh. That’s him. Yeah, buddy said Glenn thinks you guys are real cool.
阿黛尔? 呀?
Adele? – Yeah.
告诉巴蒂如果葛兰戴太阳眼镜
You tell buddy, I see Glenn Michaels wearing his sunglasses,
我就踩烂他
I’m gonna step on them.
我甚至一开始就不拿下来
I might not even take them off first.
好的 我会的
Okay, honey, I’ll sure do that.
小心不要被射死 拜拜
Now, you try not to get shot. Bye.
夫人 我来帮你
Here, ma’am. Let me help you with these.
像你这样的漂亮女士 不应该搬杂货
Beautiful young lady like you shouldn’t be carrying groceries.
该让男人来帮你做
Let a man do that for you.
我没要你帮忙 不要期望小费
Now, I didn’t ask for your help, so don’t expect a tip.
没问题 夫人 那我就开走你的车
Oh, that’s okay, ma’am. I’ll just take your car.
生日快乐
Marshall: Happy birthday.
又是一套香奈尔的套装
Did you fit another Chanel suit in here?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!