You just needed somethin’ to take up your useless, empty,
你只是需要一些东西来填补你的空虚,
nail-polishing, toe-polishing, rich-bitch, sun tanning days!
指甲抛光,脚趾抛光,有钱的婊♥子♥,晒黑的日子!
Don’t touch me! What?
别碰我!什么?
Hey, lady.
嘿,女士。
I may be hard up, but I am not that hard up. And I’m not goin’ anywhere…
我可能很困难,但我没有那么困难。我哪也不去。。。
Hey!
嘿!
Damn you! Man overboard!
去你♥妈♥的♥!有人落水了!
I’ll get you for this, you…
我会给你报仇的,你。。。
Not my tool belt! You owe me 600 bucks!
不是我的工具带!你欠我600块!
Keep going! As you wish.
继续走!如你所愿。
If I ever get you, lady, you’re dead meat! You got that?
如果我抓到你,女士,你就死定了!明白了吗?
No, don’t throw that!
不,别扔了!
I’m not bored! I’m quite happy!
我不无聊!我很高兴!
Everyone wants to be me!
每个人都想成为我!
You come back here!
你回来!
I lost all my tools.
我把工具都丢了。
I’ll loan you some tools. We’ll get you some part-time work.
我借给你一些工具。我们给你找些兼♥职♥工作。
I need a steady job. What about that night-time thing?
我需要一份稳定的工作。那晚上的事呢?
I’m working on it. Listen, pretty soon, we’ll get that miniature golf course deal.
我正在努力。听着,很快,我们就可以拿到迷你高尔夫球场的交易了。
If I can hang on that long.
如果我能坚持那么久。
He called you a what?
他叫你什么?
Joanna, why are you so upset?
乔安娜,你为什么这么难过?
Why in the world do you care what some carpenter from Elk Snout thinks of you?
为什么你在乎麋鹿鼻子里的木匠怎么看你?
I’m sure I’m just premenstrual.
我肯定我只是经前期。
Then you must go right back to bed for at least two days.
那你至少得睡两天。
Inga, you don’t shove the food down Shiitake’s throat.
英加,你不能把食物塞进香菇的喉咙。
You place it on her tongue. Don’t they have dogs in Sweden?
你把它放在她的舌头上。瑞典没有狗吗?
Grant mentioned having a baby again.
格兰特又提到要生孩子了。
What should I do?
我该怎么办?
Darling, if you have a baby,
亲爱的,如果你有孩子,
you won’t be the baby any more.
你不再是孩子了。
True.
是的。
Well, I must go. Bye-bye, Mommy.
好吧,我得走了。再见,妈妈。
Bye-bye, sweetie.
再见,亲爱的。
I’m not a bitch.
我不是婊♥子♥。
Andrew! Are you going to bring me my lemon
安德鲁!你要给我拿柠檬吗
or do I have to squeeze it from my hat?
还是我得从帽子里挤出来?
Hey, guys, I’m home!
嘿,伙计们,我回来了!
Stay away, you wolves! No! Shoo!
走开,你们这些狼!不!嘘!
Bad dogs! Go away!
坏狗!走开!
Buster! Jackson! Get back inside!
巴斯特!杰克逊!快进去!
Are you Mr Proffitt? Yeah!
你是普罗菲特先生吗?是啊!
You look like the morning after Halloween. Probably had a day like I did.
你看起来像万圣节后的早晨。可能有一天和我一样。
What happened to you? Monday is their first day of school
你怎么了?星期一是他们上学的第一天
and I came here to welcome your family. And what do I get in return?
我来这里欢迎你的家人。我能得到什么回报呢?
I get toiletpapered by your children! They’re just playin’ around!
你的孩子给我贴厕纸!他们只是在玩!
Just playin’ around? They were about to douse the toilet paper with gasoline
只是玩玩?他们正要在厕纸上浇汽油
and strike… Wait, wait! Stop.
和罢♥工♥。。。等等,等等!停下。
Greg and Charlie. Twins, right? Yeah.
格雷格和查理。双胞胎,对吧?是的。
They’re having this arson period. They don’t know this, but I’m ahead of them.
他们在放火。他们不知道,但我在他们前面。
I got two fire extinguishers ready to go.
我准备了两个灭火器。
I didn’t catch your name. Adele Burbridge.
我没听清你的名字。阿黛尔·伯布里奇。
Nice to meet you. Principal of the Elk Cove school.
很高兴见到你。麋鹿湾学校的校长。
Your children are monsters! You won’t think that once you know ’em!
你的孩子是怪物!一旦你认识他们你就不会这么想了!
Where is Mrs Proffitt during all of this? She died three years ago.
普罗菲特太太在哪里?她三年前去世了。
Mr Proffitt, your children are totally lacking in parental supervision.
普罗菲特先生,你的孩子完全缺乏父母的监督。
Hey, you don’t have to tell me these kids are lucky.
嘿,你不用告诉我这些孩子很幸运。
Fine. You can joke all you want, but I am serious about this.
好的。你想开什么玩笑都可以,但我是认真的。
If you don’t do something, I am going to notify the proper authorities.
如果你不采取行动,我会通知有关部门。
I have had baby-sitters in here by the dozen, but…
我这里有很多保姆,但是。。。
I’m… I’m kinda low on cash right now.
我是。。。我现在现金有点少。
I’m new in town, but if I get a chance I’ll hire a housekeeper, all right?
我是新来的,但如果有机会我会雇一个管家,好吗?
I’ll believe it when I see it. Good day, Mr Proffitt!
我一看到就相信。你好,普罗菲特先生!
I’m a good father!
我是个好父亲!
Ah, what do you know?
啊,你知道什么?
Joanna, I want you tonight.
乔安娜,今晚我要你。
How can you have your period every week?!
你怎么能每周都来月经?!
You can stow away with the rich and famous to exotic ports of call…
你可以带着有钱人和名人偷渡到异国情调的港口。。。
Must you watch that thing incessantly?
你必须不停地看那东西吗?
Yes, I must. It has a tawdry escapist quality that soothes my nerves.
是的,我必须。它有一种俗气的逃避现实的特质,可以舒缓我的神经。
What you have to escape from, I can’t possibly imagine.
你要逃避什么,我无法想象。
Grant! I left my wedding ring on the deck.
格兰特!我把结婚戒指忘在甲板上了。
Well, what can I do? Go and get it.
我能做什么?去拿吧。
It’s after midnight! I don’t care what time it is. I want it now!
午夜过后!我不管现在几点了。我现在就要!
I want to see who’s in the top ten yachts.
我想看看谁在十大游艇中。
I’ll get it! OK.
我去拿!好的。
A countdown to the world’s ten best luxury yachts.
世界十大豪华游艇倒计时。
This is the big league of the seven seas.
这是七海大联盟。
The one purchase that separates mere millionaires from multimillionaires.
把百万富翁和千万富翁区分开来的一次购买♥♥。
Our number ten pick is the Loca Rohan,
我们的第十个选择是洛汗失水事故,
a 167-foot Saudi-owned dreamboat, docked in Tahiti.
一艘167英尺高的沙特梦幻船停靠在塔希提岛。
Number nine, the 230…
九号♥,230。。。
Andrew!
安德鲁!
Grant!
格兰特!
Oh, my hair!
哦,我的头发!
Help!
救命啊!
Grant! Help!
格兰特!救命啊!
Stop! You idiots!
住手!你们这些白♥痴♥!
Another Oregon good morning to you! This is Wilbur Budd here at KRAB,
又一个俄勒冈州早上好!我是克拉布的威尔伯·巴德,
the family station, run by me and my family.
家庭电台,由我和我的家人经营。
Sorry to interrupt the movie, but we got some excitement in Tillamook County.
抱歉打断了电影,但我们在蒂拉穆克县有些兴奋。
I’ve got a bulletin for the eyewitness, on-the-spot KRAB newsroom.
我有一份目击者的简报,在现场的克拉布新闻编辑室。
It seems a mystery woman was picked up
好像有个神秘女人被抓了
by the Elk Cove garbage scow shortly after midnight.
午夜过后不久,在麋鹿湾的垃圾船旁。
They fished her out of the water and she’s conscious,
他们把她从水里捞出来,她已经清醒了,
but the problem is she seems to be suffering from amnesia.
但问题是她似乎患有健忘症。
She has no recollection of who she is.
她不记得自己是谁了。
My wife Rose is with the captain of the garbage scow
我妻子罗斯和垃圾船的船长在一起
that picked up the mystery lady.
找到了神秘女士。
Rose? Mr Tunatti.
罗斯?图纳蒂先生。
Can you tell us what the woman was like when you brought her aboard?
你能告诉我们你带她上船时她是什么样子吗?
Yes. We saw something float in water like this. Just like that, just like that.
对。我们看到有东西像这样漂浮在水里。就这样,就这样。
We didn’t know it… We bring… on board.
我们不知道。。。我们带来。。。在船上。
On board. Yes. We say… foca!
在船上。是的。我们说。。。福卡!
Excuse me, you can’t say that on television!
对不起,你不能在电视上这么说!
No, no, no, no!
不,不,不,不!
Foca! Foca! Foca means seal in portugues!
福卡!福卡!Foca在葡萄牙语中的意思是海豹!
Oh, I see! Seal, seal! So we bring…
哦,我明白了!封印,封印!所以我们带来。。。
You learn something every day! No clothes. Just a little thing.
你每天都在学习!没有衣服。只是一件小事。
There you have it. Thank you, Tunatti. Thank you.
给你。谢谢你,图纳蒂。谢谢你。
Garbage I do for money. For love, I sing.
我做垃圾是为了钱。为了爱,我歌♥唱。
In my country, I sing. Isn’t that interesting?
在我的国家,我唱歌♥。这不是很有趣吗?
We have a Renaissance garbageman. We tell stories with our songs.
我们有一个文艺复兴时期的垃圾工。我们用歌♥声讲故事。
Thank you, Rose.
谢谢你,罗斯。
Arnie, can we roll that tape now, please?
阿尼,我们现在能把带子卷起来吗?
Now, folks. Here’s an interview we taped earlier at the hospital.
现在,各位。这是我们之前在医院录制的采访。
Miss, miss… do you know your name?
小姐,小姐。。。你知道你的名字吗?
Of course I know my name!
我当然知道我的名字!
It’s…
这是。。。
Oh! This is absurd!
哦!这太荒谬了!
I know it! It…
我知道!它。。。
Get that thing out of my face!
把那东西从我脸上拿开!
What a horrible wig!
多可怕的假发!
You mean to tell me that I have no medical recourse?
你是说我没有医疗救助?
Can she see us? Not unless she’s Superwoman.
她能看见我们吗?除非她是女超人。
Well, what do you know? Extend your brain a teensy little bit, if possible!
你知道什么?如果可能的话,稍微扩展一下你的大脑!
You seem to be suffering from a temporary amnesia,
你好像得了暂时性健忘症,
either from the bump into the garbage scow or the shock of the cold water.
要么是撞到垃圾车上,要么是冷水的冲击。
How temporary is it? Well, we don’t know.
有多临时?嗯,我们不知道。
Otherwise, you seem to be in excellent physical shape.
否则,你看起来身体状况很好。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!