那不丢脸吗,我知道我该受责备
d Bill Bailey, won’t you please come home?
比尔·贝利,你能回家吗?
Scott Murphy, bring your invoice up to the front.
斯科特·墨菲,把你的发♥票♥拿到前面来。
This ain’t your average pile of fertiliser here.
这里的肥料可不是一般的。
Uh-uh. No, siree. This here’s a special blend.
呃,呃。不,陛下。这是一种特殊的混合物。
Fish heads, shrimp skins, crab claws, earthworm droppings…
鱼头、虾皮、蟹爪、蚯蚓粪。。。
I don’t wanna know that much about it.
我不想知道那么多。
Here you go. After this, you get to shovel fish guts!
给你。在这之后,你就可以铲鱼的内脏了!
If you’re lucky, we’ll let you clean the truck!
如果你幸运的话,我们会让你清洗卡车!
Whoops! I forgot to give you this. What have I got to put on airs for?
哎呀!我忘了给你这个。我为什么要摆架子?
Oh, stop fussing. You look great.
哦,别大惊小怪了。你看起来很棒。
Well, they put their pants on just like me – one leg at a time.
嗯,他们穿裤子就像我一样-一次一条腿。
Now, don’t be nervous, OK?
别紧张,好吗?
If you don’t get it, so what?
如果你不明白,那又怎样?
We’ve been through rougher times than these before.
我们经历了比以前更艰难的时期。
I think.
我想。
Gentlemen, this is Dean Proffitt, inventor and master craftsman.
先生们,我是迪恩·普罗菲特,发明家和工匠大♥师♥。
What we’re here for this evening is this.
今晚我们在这里的目的就是这个。
It’s the Wonders of the World miniature golf course.
这是世界奇迹微型高尔夫球场。
If you look at these pictures, you can begin to sort of feel…
如果你看这些照片,你会觉得。。。
What we’re trying to do is bring some of this outer world here into Elk Cove.
我们要做的是把一些外部世界带到麋鹿湾。
The Leaning Tower of Pizza doubles as a pizza stand.
比萨饼斜塔兼作比萨饼摊。
That sort of gives us an idea of where we might go in the future.
这给了我们一个未来的方向。
Oh, shit, I’m sorry. Here, let me get that.
哦,妈的,对不起。给,我来拿。
Waitress! Get over here, will you?
服务员!过来,好吗?
Have you ever been nervous in your life?
你有没有紧张过?
Go ahead, ask me. Ask me if we got the money.
去吧,问我。问我有没有钱。
Did you get the money?
你拿到钱了吗?
We got the money! Oooh, great!
我们拿到钱了!哦,太好了!
That’s so great! Can you believe it?!
太好了!-你能相信吗?!
Step up! She rolls up here… and down.
加快!她在这里打滚。。。然后倒下。
It’s got three choices. This time, it’s going through the oil funnel,
它有三个选择。这一次,它通过油漏斗,
past the plastic fan, into the kids’ sand shovel and flour sifter.
经过塑料风扇,进入孩子们的沙铲和面粉筛。
Now, turn around quick. Here it comes. It should be out about now.
现在,快转身。它来了。应该是现在了。
OK, now show me your invention. You’re gonna hate it.
好的,现在让我看看你的发明。你会讨厌的。
I’m not gonna hate it. I love ’em.
我不会讨厌的。我喜欢他们。
That’s nice.
那很好。
I gotta tell her, Billy. I gotta tell Annie the truth.
我得告诉她,比利。我得告诉安妮真♥相♥。
In the beginning, it was OK because it was part of a gag.
一开始,这还可以,因为这是一个噱头的一部分。
Now it’s more like lies. I… I know what you’re thinkin’.
现在更像是谎言。一、 。。。我知道你在想什么。
Hey, I’m not thinkin’ anything. Yeah, you are and I’m gonna tell her.
嘿,我什么都没想。是的,你是,我要告诉她。
I know it’s time to tell her!
我知道该告诉她了!
Ooh, Dr Death looks mad.
哦,死亡博士看起来很疯狂。
Joker’s saying “No”. I know. What does he say up here?
小丑说“不”。我知道。他在上面说什么?
“I will re… re… re…”
我会重新。。。重新。。。重新。。。
Reduce. “Reduce your puny planet to rub…”
减少。“减少你的小星球摩擦…”
Ru… ru… Rubble.
你。。。你。。。碎石。
Good! That’s very good, sweetie.
很好!很好,亲爱的。
Are you gonna leave?
你要走了吗?
No. I’m your mommy.
不,我是你妈妈。
I’m not going anywhere. Sometimes moms leave.
我哪儿也不去。有时妈妈会离开。
Well, I guess maybe they do. But I’m not gonna go anywhere.
嗯,我想也许他们会。但我哪儿也不去。
Good.
很好。
Oooh, what is this? Is this a present for me?
哦,这是什么?这是给我的礼物吗?
Yes. I made it from macaroni. I love it.
是的。我用通心粉做的。我喜欢。
I’ll always wear it.
我会一直戴着它。
Hey, Dad! Hi! How’s it goin’, guys?
嘿,爸爸!嗨!怎么样,伙计们?
I got the part of Tiny Tim in the school play.
我在学校的戏里演了小提姆。
I got an A in English. I’m flunkin’ math.
我英语得了A。我数学不及格。
Well, I guess we better work on it later on, huh?
好吧,我想我们以后再做吧?
You’re just in time. Dr Death is on the rampage.
你来得正是时候。死亡博士在横冲直撞。
Annie, I need to talk to you.
安妮,我要和你谈谈。
Alone, guys.
一个人,伙计们。
Is something wrong? Uh, well…
出什么事了吗?呃,好吧。。。
No. Uh, yeah. Yeah.
不。嗯,是的。是 啊。
No, I just… I need to tell you somethin’. Here, sit down.
不,我只是。。。我要告诉你一些事。来,坐下。
What is it?
这是怎么一回事?
Annie, I’ve done… I’ve done something that, um…
安妮,我已经。。。我做了件事,呃。。。
I’m ashamed of. And I just…
我很惭愧。我只是。。。
I already know. You do?
我已经知道了。是吗?
What… What do you know? You work nights at the fertiliser plant.
什么。。。你知道什么?你晚上在化肥厂工作。
You don’t have to be ashamed because you shovel fish guts.
你不必因为铲鱼内脏而感到羞愧。
I’m proud of you no matter what you do.
不管你做什么我都为你骄傲。
Is that it? Uh, well, that’s one of the things, but I…
是这样吗?呃,好吧,那是其中一件事,但我。。。
No. Not really.
不,不是真的。
What is it?
这是怎么一回事?
Annie…
安妮。。。
I…
一、 。。。
I… God, I forgot your birthday.
一、 。。。天哪,我忘了你的生日。
It’s my birthday? Come on! Get dressed!
今天是我的生日?加油!穿好衣服!
D Jim Dandy to the rescue
吉姆·丹迪被派去营救
d Jim Dandy to the rescue
吉姆·丹迪被派去营救
d Jim Dandy to the rescue
吉姆·丹迪被派去营救
d Go, Jim Dandy! Go, Jim Dandy!
快走,吉姆·丹迪!加油,吉姆·丹迪!
D I’m sittin’ on a mountain top
我坐在山顶上
d 30,000 feet to drop
下降30000英尺
d Spied a lady on a runaway horse
我发现一位女士骑着一匹逃跑的马
d Uh-huh, that’s right, of course!
是的,当然!
D Jim Dandy to the rescue
吉姆·丹迪被派去营救
d Go, Jim Dandy! Go, Jim Dandy!
快走,吉姆·丹迪!加油,吉姆·丹迪!
Come on, I’ve had it! What? Are we goin’ home?
快点,我受够了!什么?我们要回家吗?
What? Are we going home?
什么?我们要回家吗?
Oh, no. I just… Aren’t you hot? Yeah. Let’s go outside.
哦,不。我只是。。。你不性感吗?是的。我们出去吧。
Come on! Hey, let’s not forget this. It’s $7 a pop.
加油!嘿,别忘了这个。一瓶7美元。
Don’t worry about what it costs. It’s your birthday! I got it covered.
别担心它要多少钱。今天是你的生日!我搞定了。
Just one last toast to your birthday.
为你的生日干杯。
Oh! Whoops, I lost my bottom.
哦!哎呀,我的屁♥股♥掉光了。
Wait a minute.
等一下。
There! They always do that. Now, this is…
在那里!他们总是这样。现在,这是。。。
Happy birthday, Annie. Thanks, Dean.
生日快乐,安妮。谢谢,迪恩。
I’ve never tasted anything quite like this. It’s good stuff.
我从没尝过这样的东西。这是好东西。
Boy, it sure is pretty, isn’t it?
天啊,真漂亮,不是吗?
Why do they honk three times?
他们为什么按三次喇叭?
To signal they’re comin’ home.
发出回家的信♥号♥♥。
Yeah, it’s a legend… of Arturo, who was a Portuguese fisherman.
是的,这是一个传奇。。。阿图罗是葡萄牙渔民。
He met this beautiful girl his first night in town – Catarina.
他在镇上的第一个晚上遇到了这个漂亮的女孩——卡塔丽娜。
And, um, eventually they fell in love.
最终他们相爱了。
But the problem was that Catarina’s father was the territorial governor.
但问题是卡塔琳娜的父亲是地方长官。
He didn’t want his only little girl to be with a lowly fisherman.
他不想让他唯一的小女儿和一个卑微的渔夫在一起。
So he told Arturo that he’d have to ship off,
所以他告诉阿图罗他必须离开,
which he did, but he told Catarina he’d be back for her
但他告诉卡塔琳娜他会回来找她
and when he came back, he’d signal with three long blasts
当他回来的时候,他会发出三声长鸣的信♥号♥♥
so she could dive off the rocks and swim to the boat, and they’d be on their way.
这样她就可以从岩石上跳下来,游到船上,他们就可以上路了。
Oh, I love this story.
哦,我喜欢这个故事。
So, a year later, everything went as planned.
所以,一年后,一切按计划进行。
But when she was swimmin’ out to the boat,
但当她游上船的时候,
the fog got so thick that, uh, she couldn’t find the boat.
雾太浓了,她找不到船。
Arturo panicked and he called out “Catarina! Catarina!”
阿图罗惊慌失措,大叫“卡塔琳娜!卡塔琳娜!”
Catarina yelled back “Arturo!”
卡塔琳娜回喊“阿图罗!”
With that, he dove right off the boat into the icy waters, and they…
说完,他就从船上跳入冰冷的水中,他们。。。
Kissed. No, they drowned.
接吻。不,他们淹死了。
They never found each other and they drowned.
他们再也找不到对方,就淹死了。
Oh, that’s a terrible story! Yeah, but the legend is
哦,那是个可怕的故事!是的,但传说是
they reunited at the bottom of the sea, right over there,
他们在海底重聚,就在那里,
and every time you see the spray goin’ up, it’s them.
每次你看到喷雾剂喷上来,都是他们。
Making love? Yeah.
做♥爱♥?是的。
For ever and ever.
永远永远。
D For I can’t help
因为我帮不了你
d Falling in love…
我坠入爱河。。。
Dean?
迪恩?
What, Annie?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!