什么,安妮?
How old am I?
我多大了?
Dean. Yeah?
迪恩。是吗?
Was it always like this?
总是这样吗?
Every time with you is like the first time.
每次和你在一起就像第一次。
Oh, come on, guys!
哦,来吧,伙计们!
Hey, let us sleep for a while!
嘿,让我们睡一会儿吧!
Right, that’s it! I’m gonna spank ’em.
对,就是这样!我要打他们屁♥股♥。
No! Dean, please don’t. Every one of them’s gonna get it!
不!迪恩,请不要。他们每个人都会明白的!
Surprise!
惊喜!
A washing machine! Do you like it?
洗衣机!你喜欢吗?
Honey, it’s so expensive.
亲爱的,太贵了。
No shit!
不是吧!
Thank you.
非常感谢。
She might have no tits but she has a nice ass.
她可能没有乳♥头♥,但她的屁♥股♥很漂亮。
Grant?
格兰特?
Edith. Hello.
伊迪丝。你好。
This is ludicrous, Grant. I have called every week for two months.
这太可笑了,格兰特。两个月来我每周都打电♥话♥。
I’ve looked forward to each call.
我期待着每一个电♥话♥。
Do you have the gall to tell me that I’ve missed her again?
你敢告诉我我又想念她了吗?
She’s sleeping. I don’t believe you.
她在睡觉。我不相信你。
Grant, if you do not produce Joanna
格兰特,如果你不生产乔安娜
in one week, I am going to hire a mass of mercenaries to hunt you down
再过一个星期,我要雇一大群雇佣兵来追捕你
and chop off the protruding parts of your body. Is that clear?
切掉你身体的突出部分。明白了吗?
I’ll find her. I mean, you’ll have your daughter soon. Bye!
我会找到她的。我是说,你很快就会有你的女儿了。再见!
Andrew. Point the boat back to Elk Snout.
安德鲁。把船指向麋鹿的鼻子。
You and Mommy are going to take a little trip, aren’t we?
你和妈妈要去旅行,是吗?
We’s gonna go bye-bye, yes!
我们要走了再见,是的!
Sit there and don’t get dirty! I hate this.
坐在那里别弄脏了!我讨厌这个。
It’s not so bad to get dressed up every once in a while.
每隔一段时间穿一次衣服也不错。
It’s like the goddamn Brady Bunch!
就像那群该死的布雷迪!
Dad’s here! Mom, Dad’s home!
爸爸来了!妈妈,爸爸回来了!
Hey, guys!
嘿,伙计们!
I gotta go put on a suit. Gertie’s picking me up.
我得穿上西装了。格蒂来接我。
How can you go hunting on such an important day?
这么重要的日子你怎么能去打猎?
Easy. Pheasant don’t play miniature golf. Hunting calms Billy down, honey.
很简单。野鸡不打迷你高尔夫。打猎让比利冷静下来,亲爱的。
The ceremonies start in an hour. Billy, hang this guy out.
仪式一小时后开始。比利,把这家伙拖出去。
Sweetie, I’ll be ready… in a second.
亲爱的,我会准备好的。。。马上。
I lent the station wagon to Gertie so we have to take the truck.
我把旅行车借给了格蒂,所以我们得搭卡车。
God! What a mess.
上帝啊!真是一团糟。
Feathers!
羽毛!
“JS”.
JS公♥司♥。
Honey, would you hand me a towel there?
亲爱的,你能递给我一条毛巾吗?
Thanks.
谢谢。
What… What is this?
什么。。。这是什么?
No, that’s my question. They were in the truck.
不,那是我的问题。他们在卡车里。
These are… I dunno what these are. I… Who…
这些是。。。我不知道这些是什么。一、 。。。谁。。。
Here. I, uh, we gotta get going. We’re gonna be late.
在这里。一、 呃,我们得走了。我们要迟到了。
Thanks for putting my clothes on the bed.
谢谢你把我的衣服放在床上。
Oh, stop it! This is nothing!
哦,住手!这没什么!
Nothing? I gave you the best years of my life.
没有什么?我给了你我一生中最美好的时光。
I’ve raised your children.
我把你的孩子养大了。
I bore your fruit four times and you tell me this is nothing?
我吃了四次你的水果,你告诉我这没什么?
You’re making a big deal out of a little thing.
你把一件小事做大了。
It’s the number one cause of divorce in this country.
这是这个国家离婚的头号♥原因。
Where’s my jacket? What divorce? What are you saying…
我的夹克呢?什么离婚?你在说什么。。。
I’m saying what I’m saying. You’re saying what you’re saying!
我说的就是我说的。你说的就是你说的!
What, you wanna divorce? Well, uh… yeah, maybe I do!
什么,你想离婚?嗯,呃。。。是的,也许我知道!
Well, you can’t have one. Oh, really. I can have a divorce.
好吧,你不能有一个。哦,真的。我可以离婚。
Where did I put my damn boots? I can get a divorce if I want to.
我把靴子放哪了?如果我愿意,我可以离婚。
I don’t need your permission.
我不需要你的许可。
Do you love her?
你爱她吗?
Do you?
你…吗?
Tell me.
告诉我。
Honestly? Yes and no.
说真的?是和否。
More yes than no? This is unbelievable! How did you…?!
是多于否?真是难以置信!你怎么。。。?!
I’m glad this happened.
我很高兴发生了这样的事。
I’ve been tryin’ to figure out a way to tell you this for ever. Come here. Sit down.
我一直在想办法告诉你这件事。过来。坐下来。
I wanna tell you something.
我想告诉你一件事。
JS is you. These are yours and we’re not married. There. God, I finally said it!
我就是你。这些是你的,我们还没结婚。在那里。天啊,我终于开口了!
What’s her name? Jacqueline? Josie?
她叫什么名字?杰奎琳?乔西?
Honey, I’m not your husband and you’re not my wife.
亲爱的,我不是你丈夫,你也不是我妻子。
Is she from that fertiliser plant? Does she hand out shovels?
她是那个化肥厂的吗?她会发铲子吗?
These aren’t your kids! You didn’t bear anything!
他们不是你的孩子!你什么都没忍♥受!
Don’t change the subject! Who is she?! Forget it! Come here!
别换话题!她是谁?!算了吧!过来!
Guys, we gotta talk and this is serious. Mom, we’re still all clean!
伙计们,我们得谈谈,这是认真的。妈妈,我们还是干净的!
I just told her about her not being your mother and I want you to tell her, too.
我刚告诉她她不是你妈妈,我想你也告诉她。
Go ahead, tell her. Dad, tell her what?
去吧,告诉她。爸爸,告诉她什么?
Tell her she’s not your mother. But she is our mother!
告诉她她不是你妈妈。但她是我们的母亲!
No. Don’t tell her what I told you to tell her. Just tell her the truth now, OK?
不,别告诉她我让你告诉她的。现在就告诉她真♥相♥,好吗?
Tell her about the day she came home! She went for a swim.
告诉她她回家的那天!她去游泳了。
We were really worried. I was up all night pacing.
我们真的很担心。我整晚都在踱步。
You’d never seen her before! Don’t speak to my children that way!
你以前从没见过她!别那样对我的孩子说话!
What do you think you’re doing? We won’t let you ruin everything.
你以为你在干什么?我们不会让你毁了一切。
We’re keepin’ her. She doesn’t belong to you!
我们要留住她。她不属于你!
She didn’t belong to you, but that didn’t stop you!
她不属于你,但这并没有阻止你!
I had my reasons! So do we.
我有我的理由!我们也是。
We like her, Dad! You like her, do you?
我们喜欢她,爸爸!你喜欢她,是吗?
So much you’d rather live with her than your own father?!
你宁愿和她住在一起也不愿和你父亲住在一起?!
Found ’em in the glove compartment? Yeah. Tell me every sordid detail.
在杂物箱里找到的?是的。告诉我每一个肮脏的细节。
Who is JS and what does she do to Dean?
JS是谁?她对迪恩做了什么?
Annie… Tell me everything. Be honest with me.
安妮。。。告诉我一切。对我说实话。
Annie, uh… That’s my underwear.
安妮,呃。。。那是我的内♥裤♥。
What? I don’t mean I wear it or anything.
什么?我不是说我戴着它什么的。
It belongs to a girlfriend. What about Gertie?
它属于一个女朋友。格蒂呢?
I strayed. See, I got lucky with this phone-sex girl one night.
我迷路了。你看,有天晚上我和一个电♥话♥性♥爱♥女孩在一起很幸运。
I found one that accepted personal cheques and…
我找到一个接受个人支票的。。。
You see, I don’t have a back seat in my truck so I… I used yours.
你看,我的卡车没有后座,所以我。。。我用过你的。
Dean doesn’t want you to tell Gert, so he’s covering for me.
迪恩不想让你告诉格特,所以他在掩护我。
What are you talking about? I confessed. The jig is up.
你在说什么?我承认了。吉格舞开始了。
The jig is up! I’m finally trying to tell her the truth.
吉格舞开始了!我终于要告诉她真♥相♥了。
I just did. See, I didn’t get the reputation for being Bad Billy Pratt by accident.
我就是这么做的。你看,我并不是偶然得到比利·普拉特坏名声的。
Annie, I’m sorry.
安妮,对不起。
I got horny.
我好色。
Do you hate me? Oh, no, I don’t hate you.
你恨我吗?哦,不,我不恨你。
I’m glad you’re bad, Billy Pratt. Biggest load of bullshit I’ve seen.
我很高兴你很坏,比利·普拉特。我见过最多的狗屁。
Honey, honey. Phone-for-sex girls don’t come to your truck, honey. They…
亲爱的,亲爱的。给性感女孩的电♥话♥别到你的车里来,亲爱的。他们。。。
No, stop trying to cover for him, sweetie. Let’s just forget it.
不,别再帮他了,亲爱的。算了吧。
Pretty expensive panties. You can have these back.
很贵的内♥裤♥。你可以把这些拿回来。
That girl must have more than one phone.
那个女孩肯定不止一部电♥话♥。
Pretty good, huh?
不错吧?
You did this to protect your ass because you faked my pictures?
你这么做是为了保护你的屁♥股♥,因为你伪造了我的照片?
No, I did it to protect your ass, OK? You belong with her.
不,我这样做是为了保护你的屁♥股♥,好吗?你属于她。
Oh, cute.
哦,可爱。
Mom! Help, he has my hand.
妈妈!救命,他抓住了我的手。
Why do you stick your hands in people’s mouths, anyway?
你为什么把手伸进别人的嘴里?
Let’s go. Let’s go to another one.
走吧。我们去另一家吧。
I have been calling all over Elk Cove.
我一直在麋鹿湾打电♥话♥。
No, no. Don’t worry. No, no. I will try Portland for a limousine.
不,不。别担心。不,不。我想在波特兰买♥♥辆豪华轿车。
I really don’t have anything to say except that, uh…
我真的没什么好说的,除了。。。
there would be no Wonders of the World miniature golf course if it wasn’t for
如果不是因为这个,世界上就不会有奇迹
the imagination and the creativity of one woman.
一个女人的想象力和创造力。
That’s my Annie. Annie, you wanna come up here?
那是我的安妮。安妮,你想上来吗?
I love you, Annie. I want you to be with me always.
我爱你,安妮。我要你永远和我在一起。
Everybody, play ball!
大家,打球!
Let’s go clean up.
我们去打扫吧。
Hey, Dad! Whose car is that? Maybe it’s a rich relative.
嘿,爸爸!那是谁的车?也许是个有钱的亲戚。
Sure, it’s Daddy Warbucks! Maybe we won the lottery.
当然,是沃巴克爸爸!也许我们中了彩票。
Hi, Grant! I just have to put these in some water.
嗨,格兰特!我得把这些放在水里。
Grant? Is that you?
格兰特?是你吗?
Yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!