形象地说,在长和宽中之间…
‘between its length and width.
存在一个优美的比例
‘When it’s squared, it leaves a smaller golden rectangle behind,
当在其中划一个长方形时,则多出一个…
‘with the same unique ratio.
小一点的相同比例的黄金长方形
‘The squaring can continue, smaller and smaller,
这样继续下去,黄金长方形愈来愈小
‘to infinity.
一直到无穷
’11:18. More evidence.
11点18分,更多的证据
‘Remember da Vinci. Artist, inventor, sculptor, naturalist.
回忆达芬奇,艺术家、发明家 雕刻家、自然学家
‘Italy, C15th.
意大利15世纪的
‘Rediscovered the perfection of the golden rectangle
重新发现了黄金长方形的完美
‘and pencilled it into his masterpieces.
并写进了他的名著
‘Connecting a curve through the concentric golden rectangles,
连接同心黄金长方形的内接曲线
‘You generate the mythical golden spiral.
可以得到神秘的黄金螺旋线
‘Pythagoras loved this shape, for he found it in nature –
毕达·哥拉丝喜欢这种形状,因它遍布自然界
‘a nautilus shell, rams’ horns, whirlpools, tornadoes,
比如鹦鹉螺的贝壳,羊角,涡流,飓风
‘our fingerprints, our DNA and even our Milky Way.
指纹,DNA,甚至我们的银河系
‘9:22. Personal note.
9点22分,个人记事
‘When I was a little kid,
当我还是小孩子的时候
‘my mother told me not to stare into the sun.
妈妈告诉我不要直视太阳
‘So once, I did.
然而在我6岁时,我却这样做了
‘At first, the brightness was overwhelming,
一开始阳光很强烈
‘but I kept looking, forcing myself not to blink.
但我不闭眼睛,并强逼自己不眨眼
‘And then the brightness began to dissolve.
接着,光线消散了
‘My pupils shrank to pinholes and everything came into focus.
瞳孔缩小成针孔,所有东西都集中一点
‘And for a moment I understood.
过了一会,我明白了
‘My new hypothesis: if we’re built from spirals,
新的假设:如果我们是由螺旋线创造出来的
‘while living in a giant spiral,
并且我们生活在一个巨大的螺旋线中
‘then everything we do is infused with the spiral.
那我们所作的任何事都与螺旋线有关
’10:15.
10点15分
‘Personal note.
个人记事
‘lt’s fair to say I’m stepping out on a limb.
很显然,我正从一个分歧中走出来
‘But I’m on the edge where it happens.’
但是事实上,我仅仅是在其边缘
‘I’m happy you…’
科恩先生,我很高兴…
Look, what do you want in exchange for the chip?
听着 你希望我用什么来交换芯片?
You tech’ guys. I think you know what we want.
你这科技小子 我想你知道我们想要什么的
I may not find anything. We’ll take the risk.
我可能发现不了对你有用的东西 我们来承担风险
First, I want you to call off the surveillance.
首先,我要你们不要跟踪我
Done. Anything else?
好,还有什么?
Yeah, I’m a very private person. Just knock on my door
是的 我不希望与任何人见面
and leave the suitcase outside. I don’t wanna talk to anybody.
敲门,然后把东西放在门边 我不想与任何人交谈
How do I know you’re home? I’ll knock back.
我怎么知道你在不在家? 我敲一下门回应
The Torah. Coffee.
这是律法 咖啡
What is it?
那是什么?
In Hebrew, characters and numbers.
希伯来语字母和数字
No, the 216 number. What is it?
不是这个,那216个数字,是什么?
I don’t know.
我不知道
If you can find it, maybe we can figure it out.
如果你能找到它,说不定我们能把它图形化
Can you really find it? If it’s there, I’ll find it.
你能找到它吗? 如果它存在,我就能找到它
Max.
马科斯
Jenna.
詹娜
Can we do it? Not now.
我们可以玩玩吗? 现在不行,詹娜
Please, Max?
求求你,马科斯?
Happy birthday, Euclid.
生日快乐,欧几里
’18:30. Press return.
18点30分,按回车
’18:33. Press return.
18点33分,按回车
Hell!
该死!
You fuck! You fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥的!
Fuck!
妈的!
Fuck!
妈的!
Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!
你♥他♥妈♥的!
Fuck you!
他妈的!
Yes, hello?
你好
He’s busy right now, I’m sorry.
对不起,他正忙着
You were screaming.
你刚才在尖叫
Who said you could put locks on the door, Mr Cohen?
谁让你把门锁上的,科恩先生?
Are you OK?
你还好吗?
You’re out, you hear me? Out of here!
出去,听到了吗?出去!
I’ve had it with you! Get out!
受够了你! 出去!
Let’s go.
我们走吧
Enough.
够了
Get out!
滚出去!
God damn it, no! You’re the one out of here, mister.
不,应该滚的是你,先生
Get out!
滚出去!
Get out! Get out!
滚出去!滚出去!
Get out!
滚出去!
Are you OK?
好点了吗?
Get out!
滚出去!
You bastard.
小混♥蛋♥
Nineteen and a half.
19 1/2
Thirty-nine and an eighth.
39 1/8
Six and three quarters.
6 3/4
Seven and an eighth.
7 1/8
Twelve and a quarter.
12 1/4
I know these numbers.
我了解这些数字了
They’re going down… down…down.
他们在下降…
You lied to me.
你撒谎
You have it?
你知道了?
OK, sit down.
好的,你坐下吧
I gave up before I pinpointed it, but my guess is that, er,
在查清原因前我放弃了,但我猜那只是…
certain problems cause computers to get stuck in a loop.
某些问题导致计算机卡住在循环中
The loop leads to meltdown, but just before they crash
不断循环导致计算机崩溃 但就在它崩溃前
they become aware of their own structure.
它知道了自己的构造
The computer has a sense of its own silicon nature
计算机了解了自己的硅片的本质
and it prints out its ingredients.
并把它的结构打印出来了
The computer becomes conscious?
计算机变得有意识了?
In… In, er…some ways… I guess.
我想有这个可能
Studying the pattern made Euclid conscious of itself.
研究模式时,使欧几里有了自己的意识
It died spitting out the number. Consciousness is the number?
崩溃之前输出了那些数字…就是它的意识?
No, Max. It’s only a nasty bug.
错了,马科斯,那只是个令人厌烦的BUG
It’s more than that. No. It’s a dead end!
那有其他意思 不是的,那只是一个死循环!
There’s nothing there! It’s a door, Sol. A door.
没有其他意思了! 那是一扇门,索尔,一扇门
A door to a cliff, you’re driving yourself over the edge.
一扇通往悬崖的门,你使自己越界了
You need to stop. You were afraid.
你要停止了 你被它难住了
That’s why you quit. I got burnt.
那就是你放弃的原因 我崩溃了
Come on. It caused my stroke!
别这样,索尔 它导致了我的中风!
That’s bullshit! It’s mathematics, numbers, ideas.
屁话!这是数学,数字,思想
Mathematicians should go to the edge.
数学家必须要研究透切
You taught me that. It’s death!
这是你教我的 那只是死循环,马科斯
You can’t tell me what it is.
你现在不告诉我那是什么
You’ve retreated to your Go and books and goldfish.
而走去下棋,看书,喂你的金鱼了
Max, go home.
马科斯,回家去
You’re not satisfied. Go home. Get out…
使你自己不去想它 回家去,出去…
I’m gonna see it!
我会找到它的意思
Get out! I’m gonna understand it.
出去! 我将会理解它的
Hey!

Hey!

Hey!

Who are you working for? Me.
你替谁工作的? 我自己
Who sent you? I’m a student.
谁派你来的? 我是个学生
Gimme that. I’ve an assignment for class.
给我 这是我的课外作业
Leave me alone.
离我远点
Marcy. What’s the matter? Let’s go for a ride, Max.
玛斯,什么事情? 到我的车上去,马科斯
I can’t. I have work.
不行,我要工作
We had a deal, Max. Now, let’s get in the car.
我们说好的,马科斯,我们走吧
Don’t ever touch me! Max! Max!
别碰我! 马科斯!马科斯!
Help! Max.
救命! 马科斯
Leave me alone! Max, come here.
别碰我! 马科斯,过来
Max. Where’re you going, Max? Stop, Max!
马科斯,你到哪里去?停下来,马科斯!
Max! God damn it! Help! Help!
马科斯!他妈的! 救命!救命!
Help!
救命!
Get him! I got him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!