抓住他! 我抓住他了
Come here, Max.
到这儿来,马科斯
Get outta here.
不在
Where’d he go? He’s over there.
他去哪里了? 他在那里
Max.
马科斯
Leave me alone!
离我远点!
I got him. Get off of me!
我抓住他了 放开我
Help me! Help! Get over here!
救命! 在这里!
Sit down and shut the hell up. Calm down.
坐下来,闭嘴,安静
Didn’t your mother ever tell you not to play with matches?
难道你妈没有告诉你不要玩火吗?
The market’s going to crash.
股市要崩溃了
I didn’t do anything. I don’t play the market.
我什么也没有做,我没有玩弄股市
Be careful where you throw out your trash.
下次扔垃圾时小心一点
How could you do that?
你是怎么做到这些的?
You gave faulty information. You dangled the carrot,
你给我们错误的信息
but only gave us part of the code.
并只给我们部分的数据
Now give us the rest to set it right.
现在给我们其他的部分
You bastards! How could you be so stupid?
你这自私的混♥蛋♥!你怎么这么笨?
Max, you just don’t get it.
马科斯,你还不明白
I don’t give a shit about you, just what’s in your head!
我才不会理你 我只关心你脑袋里的东西!
If you won’t help us, we’ll comply with the laws of nature.
如果你不帮助我们,我们只好按规律来办
Survival of the fittest – and we’ve got the fucking gun!
强者生存,我们可是有他妈的枪在手!
Max! Come here! Lenny? Lenny!
马科斯!快过来! 兰尼?兰尼!
Hey! C’mon, get in here. Hurry!
嗨! 快过来!快点,快点!
Stay down! Stay down.
伏下!伏下!
We’ve been looking for you.
我们一直在找你
What’s going on? You have the number?
怎么回事? 你有那数字?
What’s going on? What is it?
这是怎么回事?
You have the number?
你有那数字?
What the number?
什么数字?
The number?
那数字
What’re you doing? Get off of me!
你们要怎样?让我走!
Where’s the number?
数字在哪里?
It’s not on me. It’s in my head.
不在身上,在我脑袋里
You memorised it? Did you give it to them?
你记住它了?你把它交给他们了吗?
Who? Those Wall Street bastards.
谁? 那帮华尔街的混♥蛋♥
What do you care? Answer me.
这有什么关系? 回答我
Screw you!
去你的
Hit him.
揍他!
Listen. This is really big.
听着,这是个很重要的问题
I don’t wanna hurt you. Did you give it to them?
我并不想伤害你,你把它交给他们了吗?
They’ve got part of it. Let go!
他们得到一部分,让我走!
Damn it!
他妈的!
They’re using it. Using what?
他们开始使用它了 用来干嘛?
Shut up! Impetuous little runt!
闭嘴!你这个混♥蛋♥!
Let go! No, don’t!
让我走! 不要!
Max.
马科斯
Max.
马科斯
Max.
马科斯
Max.
马科斯
You’re all right.
你安全了
I’m Rabbi Cohen. Cohen, like you.
我是科恩拉比,和你一样姓科恩
I’m sorry for what Lenny did. He’s been reprimanded.
我为兰尼所做的事抱歉 他已经被训斥过了
It’s not our way. Are you OK?
这不是我们办事方法 你好点了吗?
Yeah.
是的
Max, you have to give us the number.
马科斯 你必须把那数字给我们
What is it?
它到底是什么?
The Talmud tells us it began 2,000 years ago,
犹太法典告诉我们,远在2000年前
when the Romans destroyed the second temple.
当罗马人毁掉第2座神庙的时候
What is this?
它到底是什么?
Max, you’ll understand if you listen.
马科斯,如果你仔细听,就会明白了
The Romans also destroyed our priesthood, the Cohanim.
罗马人也杀了我们的教士…伟大的科汗尼姆
And with their deaths, they destroyed our greatest secret.
随着他的死,我们的最大秘密也毁掉了
In the centre of the temple was the heart of Jewish life,
在神庙的中心是我们犹太族之心
the holy of holies.
那是神圣之地
It was the earthly residence of our God.
是我们上帝在地球的居所
The one God.
上帝唯一的
It housed the Ark of the Tabernacle,
临时居所方舟
which stored the original 10 Commandments
那里隐藏着10卷戒律
which God gave to Moses.
上帝给摩西的
Only one man was allowed to enter this holy of holies
只有一个人可以进入这神圣之地
on one day, the holiest day of the year, Yom Kippur.
并在一年中的最神圣的一天,赎罪日
On the Day of Atonement,
在赎罪日
all of lsrael would descend upon Jerusalem
所有以色列人都必须去耶路撒冷
to watch the High Priest, the Cohen Godul,
去观看大主教,伟大的科恩 高达尔
make his trip to the holy of holies.
去神圣之地
If the High Priest was pure, he would emerge moments later
如果大主教是血统纯净的
and we’d have a prosperous year.
我们就会有安定繁荣的一年
It meant we were one year closer to the Messianic age.
也就是说,我们在那一年里最接近弥赛亚纪
But, if he was impure, he would die instantly
但如果他不是纯净的,则他会立即死亡
and it meant we were doomed.
而这意味着我们会有厄运
The High Priest had one ritual to perform there.
大主教必须在那里进行一个仪式
He had to intone a single word.
他必须说出一个词
Yeah?
是吗?
That word was the true name of God.
这个词是上帝的真正名字
So?
我明白了
The true name, which only the Cohanim knew,
后来只有伟大的科汗尼姆知道这个名字
was 216 letters long.
它有216个字母
Are you telling me that…
你是说…
That the number in my head is the true name of God.
我脑袋里的数字串是上帝的真正名字?
Yes! It’s the key to the Messianic age.
是的!那是通往弥赛亚纪的钥匙
It will take us closer to the Garden of Eden.
它使我们更接近伊甸园
As the temple burnt, the Talmud tells us
犹太法典告诉我们,当神庙被烧毁时
the High Priest walked into the flames.
大主教走进火焰
He took the key to the top of the building,
它把钥匙带到屋顶
the heavens opened and received the key
天堂打开,并从大主教伸出的手上…
from the priest’s outstretched hand.
接收了钥匙
We have been looking for that key ever since.
我们从那时起,就一直在寻找这钥匙
And you may have found it.
现在,你可能发现它了
That’s what happened.
就是这回事
I saw God.
我看到了上帝
No. You are not pure. You cannot see God unless you are pure.
不,你不纯净,你看不到上帝,除非你纯净
No… I saw everything.
不… 我看到了一切
You saw nothing, only a glimpse. There’s so much more.
你看不到什么,你只是一瞥 还有很多东西的
We can unlock the door and show God we’re pure again.
打开大门,向上帝显示我们是纯粹的子民
You’re not pure. How are you pure? I found it!
你不纯净,你怎么会纯净,我发现了它!
Who do you think you are? You are only a vessel from God.
你以为你是什么? 你只是上帝的工具
You’re carrying a delivery meant for us!
用来传递讯息给我们的工具!
It was given to me.
那个是给我的
It’s inside of me. It’s changing me.
它在我体内,它改变着我
It’s killing you! Because you are not ready to receive it.
它在毁灭你,因为你还没有准备好去接纳它
It’s just a number.
它只是数字
I’m sure you’ve written down every 216-digit number.
我知道你把这216个数字写下来了
You’ve translated all of them.
你把它们全部转换过来了
You’ve intoned them all. Haven’t you?
你吟诵过它了,对不对?
What’s it gotten you?
你得到了什么?
The number is nothing.
那个字串什么也不是
It’s the meaning.
它是有意思的
The syntax. It’s what’s between the numbers.
数字之间有联♥系♥
You haven’t understood it.
你不会明白的
It’s because it’s not for you.
因为,那并不是给你的
I’ve got it. I’ve got it!
我知道它的意思!我知道它的意思!
I understand it. And I’m gonna see it. Rabbi, I was chosen.
我就要了解它了,拉比,我是被选中的
’17:13. Personal note. Getting faster…
17点13分,个人记事,快了…
‘You stare into space like that, you could go blind.
当你像那样凝视的时候,你会盲的
‘What can the eyes do without the brain?
如果没有大脑,眼睛能干什么呢?
’14:50.
14点50分
’15:10.
15点10分
’16:55.
16点55分
’10:35.
10点35分
‘Already, I’m beginning to see.’

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!