Yeah, just before noon.
她说马特乘船去捕些岩鲈鱼
She said Matt took a boat to catch some bass.
她彻夜开车在湖周围找他
She drove around the lake all night looking for him.
船在哪儿? – 在那儿
Where’s the boat? – Over there.
感觉有点下沉了吗?
Feeling like a skinny dip?
是啊, 希望我们能到码头另一头
Yeah, if we can make it to the end of the pier
你是说我太老了, 还是太重了?
You mean I’m to old, or too heavy?
我想你是太胆小了!
I think you’re too chicken-shit!
顺便说下, 戈登昨晚打来了电♥话♥
By the way, Gordon called last night.
是吗
Yeah?
他说U.S.G.S.测到了湖地下强烈的地震活动
He said that U.S.G.S. recorded heavy seismic activity below the lake.
真的?
Really?
是的, 他们会派来一队地震学家潜水员
Yeah, they’re sending in a team of seismologist divers
他还告诉他们你会护送他们出去!
And he told them that you’re gonna escort them out!
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我们刚被20,000个孩子入侵
We’ve just been invaded by 20,000 kids
现在我们有些忙
makes us a little busy at the moment.
我知道 我也是这样告诉他的
I know. That’s what I told him
听起来情况不妙
[creaking] This doesnt sound too good
那些潜水员什么时候来?
So, what time are the divers gonna get here?
他说大约10点
He said around 10.
该死
Shit.
再靠近点
Come on, just a little more.
我抓不到
I can’t get it
朱尔斯
Jules!
把手给我
Give me your hand!
你觉得是螺旋桨干了这些吗?
Do you think a propeller could’ve done this?
我很怀疑,看这些骨头,没有破裂的
I doubt it. Look at the bones. Nothing broken
像是中毒, 是酸性分解
It looks like toxic, are acidic decomposition
看来尸体已经在水下数周了
it’s as it this body has been in the water for weeks
如果我说我在考虑关闭这条湖,你怎么看?
What would you say if I told that I’m thinking about closing the lake?
…至少得等到验尸报告
…at least until we get an autopsy report
验尸报告还得好几天
An autopsy report is gonna take a couple of days
不可能关闭湖
It’d be easier to drain this lake, than close it.
它是我们镇里的主要经济来源
I’s a big financial week for our town.
我已经习以为常了
I’m gettin too old for this
我们不会对妈妈撒谎的
We’re not liying to mum.
对, 我们不会对妈妈撒谎的
Yeah, we won’t lie to mum.
别, 年年如此. 我困在这儿陪着你们
Come on guys, every year it’s the same. I’m stuck here with you
错过了所有的春假乐趣.
and miss all the spring break fun.
你是说春假里的波波吧!
You mean spring break boobies!
我给你们保姆佣金怎么样?
What if I give you guys the cash for the baby-sitting?
60块就成交
Sixty bucks and you gotta deal.
60? 妈只付我40.
Sixty? But I’m only getting paid forty.
20块欺骗附加费!
Twenty dollar deception surcharge!
别接电♥话♥, 别开门
Don’t pick up the phone, don’t answer the door
别离开家
and don’t leave the house.
好吗? 我靠你们了
OK? I’m counting on you guys.
好吗?
Alright?
两条规则
Town rules son.
你往湖里丢一件垃圾,你就得捡10件
You throw a peice of trash in the lake, you gotta pick up 10 peices
潜水后
After the dive,
我们被要求出席 ‘Cocomos’ 亚利桑那州立啦啦队
our presence is requested at ‘Cocomos’The Arizona State cheerleading team.
嗨,我是警长福雷斯特
Hi,I’m Sheriff Forester.
鲍勃戈登要我带你们过去
Bob Gordon asked me to take you out to the site.
很高兴收到协会邀请
It’s nice to have a welcoming committee around here
我猜那也是技术设备?
I assume that’s technical equipment too?
是的, 萨姆, 把那些还回去
Yeah, Sam, give those back.
根据震中坐标
According to the epicenter coordinates
我们得去这里
we need to go here.
好的, 过去要20分钟
Ok, that’s about 20 minutes out
等你们准备好 – 好的
Ready when you are. -Alright
你看不到很多女人在这牛仔乡村执法
You dont see many women working Law Enforcement out here in cowboy country.
你也看不到很多牛仔
You dont see a lot of cowboys though
凯莉.
Kelly.
杰克.
Jake.
你在给谁当保姆呢?
Who exactly are you baby-sitting here?
说起来好笑.
This is a funny story actually.
看看这些白♥痴♥
Wow. Look at those idiots.
是啊, 太蠢了
Yeah, it’s terrible.
嘿 裸男!我在跟你说话呢
Hey Sandrat, I’m talking to you.
你到底去哪了? 我们给女孩涂了润滑油
Where the hell have you been? We’ve got the girls lubed up
我们已经准备好了, 我要扣你的薪水了!
We’re ready to roll. I’m docking your paycheck!
来啊
Let’s go.
我看到你一直在观察的人了
Now I see what you’ve been scouting last 15 minutes.
凯莉, 很高兴见到你, 我知道你该去…
Kelly, it was great to see you, I know you gotta get going…
嗨 凯莉, 我叫 德里克.琼斯
Hi Kelly, I’m Derick Jones.

Hi
你认识这家伙?
You know this guy?
杰克? 杰克是我的伙计!
Jake? Jake is my boy!
他是个有想法的人! 内在, 智慧!
He’s the man with the plan! The insight, the knowledge!
很好. 那些女孩, 他们不是你们的人,对吗?
Great. Those girls, they aren’t with you are they?
他们是我们的人, 怎么? 你对女孩感兴趣吗?
Yes, why? Are you into girls?
不, 我只是带他在镇里转转,像那些热门景点
No, I’m just showing him around town. All the hotspots, stuff like that.
这工作叫取景, 凯莉 你该一起来
The job is called location scout,and Kelly you should come with us.
我们今天要创造电影历史
Today we’re gonna be making movie history.
不, 她已经有其它的安排了
No, she’s got other plans already.
凯莉,你喜欢香槟酒吗?
Kelly do you like champagne?
我爱香槟, 事实上我爱 …
I love champagne, actually I love …
我很愿意到你的船上德里克, 谢谢.
I would love to come on your boat Derek, thanks.
来, 我来…我带你上船
Come on, let me…let me help you aboard.
嘿,凯莉 亲爱的,今天和我们一起玩怎样?
Hey Kelly baby. What happened to hanging with us today?
他是你的男朋友还是?
Is he your boyfriend or something?
不是, 他只是我的一个…
No, he’s just a boy from school…
…说有过老汉推车经验的同学, 事实上,他没有!
…who said he has back-stage passes, when actually, he doesn’t!
玩得开心! – 来啊 凯莉!
Have a good day! – Come on Kelly!
穿上这些衬衫吧
Take these T-shirts.
不会吧
What the fuck.
那是德里克·琼斯耶!
That was Derick Jones!
那是杰克·福雷斯特?
Is that Jake Forester?
4点的”湿衬衫”大赛再见
See you at 4 in wet t-shirt contest.
戴夫, 我们得谈谈
Dave, we have to talk about this
我们跟杰克说过我们会呆在家里的
We told Jake that we’d stay at the house.
我告诉过他我会去捕鱼的
I told him that I would fish.
如果没有鱼的话我才不会去
I can’t if there are no fish.
人太多了
The lake’s too busy.
来吧. 沙岛离这很近
Come on. Sand Island is really close
我应该带上我的喇叭
I should’ve brought my trombone.
不行! “做些女孩该做的事吧 日光浴什么的”!
No way! “Be a girl and sunbathe or something!
当我成了摇滚明星, 你还得看我是否接纳你!
When I become a rock star, just see if I let YOU be in my group!
别吹了!
Give me a break,dude!
你吹♥喇♥叭♥!
You play the trombone!
女士们… 来点香槟…
Here we go ladies… a little Champagne…
这里能提供的最好的东西
the finest your gas station has to offer
干杯!
Cheers!
敬我们最新加入的 “狂野 狂野 女孩”
to our newest “Wild Wild Girl”
这是我们来这儿的原因. 德里克想要捕捉纯真
That’s why we came here. Derick wants to capture innocence.
都是关于纯真
It’s all about innocence
就像她一样.
Just like her.
别担心,德里克只是在演戏
Don’t worry. Derick’s just making his play.
你也许可以让他闭嘴
You might as well ask him not to breathe
这就是规律,给女孩一台摄像机,她就会在镜头前表演
It’s the rules. Show a girl a camera and she WILL perform.
这就像是物理定律
It’s like a law of physics.
我看到过那家伙勾引了很多女人
I’ve seen that guy charm the pants off a lot of ladies.
她没搞砸你的派对吧,是吗?
She’s not messing up your party is she?
我才不关心,她不是我的女朋友
What do I care. She’s not my girlfriend.
这很好,我过得很开心
This is great. I’m having a great time.
我们要狂野, 我要狂野
We’re going wild, I’m going wild.
嘿, 杰克,还有多远? 来啊!
Hey, Jake. How far is this place? Come on!
我们快到了
Yeah, yeah, we’re almost there
说到狂野…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!