It’s a boat word, er what is it?
叛变! 是这样吗?
Mutiny! Is that what this is?
你要叛变吗?
Is it a mutiny?
放松 德里克? 有点过了
Relax Derek, ok? It’s just getting a little wild
如果有谁在下面求救的话, 那会是你!
If anyone should be down there helping, it oughta be you!
让我来,我来!
Let me do that. Let me do it!
让我来!
Let me do it!
这是紧急事件,我要所有人都离开湖水!
This is an emergency. I need everyone out of the water now!
从水里上来! 这是紧急事件!
Get out of water now! This is an emergency!
从水里上来,现在!
Get out of the water now!
该死!
Oh,shit!
上来! 上来!
Come on! Come on!
天啊!
Oh my God!
天啊!
Oh my God!
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
Where are you going?
给我一支枪! – 装满子弹了
Throw me a gun! – It’s fully loaded
别松手.
Don’t let go.
游到海滩! 从水里上来!
Swim to the beach! Get out of water!
从水里上来!
Get out of water!
上来!
Come on!
托德, 你在干嘛?
Todd, what are you doing?
别挡道!
Get the fuck out of the way!
别挡道!
Get the fuck out of the way!
你会弄坏引擎的.
You’re gonna kill the engine.
赞恩,劳拉, 抓住样东西,离玻璃远点
Zane, Laura, hold on to something and get back from the glass.
来啊!
Come on!
来啊!
Come on!
该死!
Holy shit!
我们走!
Let’s go!
你们还好吗?
Are you guys okay?
你还好吗? – 没事
Are you okay? – Yes.
凯莉在哪儿? – 她在另一头
Where is Kelly? – She is on the other side.
下面
Down there.
凯莉! 凯莉!
Kelly! Kelly!
杰克!
Jake!
离开水!
Get out of the water!
我没办法过去,你从天窗里爬出来
I can’t find a way to you. Get out through the skylite
快点!
Hurry up!
杰克!
Jake!
你们不要看
Come on. I don’t want you to see this.
它们咬掉了我的JJ! 它们咬掉了我的JJ
They took my penis! They took my penis.
它们咬掉了我的JJ
They took my penis.
杰克,快点, 水越来越高了
Jake hurry up, the water’s getting higher
杰克!
Jake!
凯莉!
Kelly!
快点!
Hurry up!
你可以够到天窗吗?
Can you reach the skylite?
粉碎你们这些混球!
Chew on this muthafuckers!
都上岸!
Everybody out!
都上岸!
All ashore!
都上岸!
Everybody out!
不要! 不要!
No! No!
按住这个.
Hold this.
我是福里斯特警官
This is Sheriff Forester.
妈? – 杰克
Mum? – Jake.
对不起, 我搞砸了,我们在湖上
I’m sorry, I screwed up. We’re on the lake.
什么?
What?
劳拉和赞恩在哪儿?
Where are Laura and Zane?
他们也在船上,和我在一起
They’re with me on the boat.
天啊,杰克
Oh my God, Jake.
不管怎样, 别下水!
Whatever you do, do not go into the water!
你不知道, 妈妈,我们的船在下沉
You don’t understand, Mum. Our boat is sinking.
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
我跟你一起去
I’m coming with you.
我们走
Let’s go.
是妈妈
That’s mum.
妈妈! 嘿!
Mum! Hey!
杰克的船 -是的
Jack’s boat.-yeah
我们怎么让船靠近? – 我不知道
How are we gonna get the boat close? – I don’t know.
绳, 你认为可以够到吗?
The rope. Do you think it will reach?
杰克, 我扔绳给你
Jake, I’m gonna throw you the rope.
我要你把绳系在最高的栏杆上
I want you to tie it to the highest railing
好的,妈妈
Okay, Mum.
打结了? – 是的
Tied? – Yeah.
往后退点
Back up a bit.
当心礁石
Watch out for rocks.
当心!
Watch out!
准备好了? – 是的
Ready? – Yeah.
很好,呆在那儿别动
That’s good.Stay at what you are far.
拿到了
Yeah.
保持绳紧绷,我拿上对讲机了
Keep it tight. I’ve got my radio
径直过去
Just get there.
妈妈, 你好吗?
Mum, are you okay?
大家都在船上了吗?
Is this everybody on the boat?
没有,凯莉被困在船舱里,我们没办法救她出来
No, Kelly is stuck down in the cabin.We can’t get her out.
没办法救她出来 – 凯莉?
We can’t get her out. – Kelly?
天啊! 凯莉?
God! Kelly?
你可以抓住我的手臂吗?
Can you grab my arm?
帮我离开这里,水越来越高了!
Help me get out of here. Water is getting higher!
你可以够到天窗吗?
Can you reach the skylite?
这没用,天窗卡住了!
It doesn’t matter. It’s fucking stuck!
杰克!我很害怕!
Jake! I’m scared!
救命!
Please help!
妈妈, 快点! – 凯莉? 凯莉?
Mum, hurry! – Kelly?
我们会死的。- 我们不会死的, 明白吗?
Were gonna die. – We are not gonna die, OK?
我需要帮助! 救命!
I need your help! Please!
这是到船下面唯一的通道
It’s the only way to reach it under the ship.
拿上绳子
Get the rope.
你说什么? 我们不能就这样把她留在这儿
What are you talking about? We can’t leave her down there.
我把大家都送过绳锁后, 我会回来救她的
Once I get everyone cross the rope, I’m goona come back for her.
不,我不会丢下她!
No,I’m not leaving without her mum!
天, 杰克! 能到她那边的唯一的通道在水下
Jesus, Jake! The only way to get to her is for you to get into the water
我不会让你这么做!
I’m not gonna let you do that!
她是因为我才上了这艘船
The reason she came on this boat was coz of me
是我的错
That’s my fault.
我不会丢下她.
I’m not going without her.
支撑不了多久了,我们走!
This isn’t gonna hold much longer. Let’s go!
我让赞恩和劳拉过绳索然后我回来
I’m gonna take Zane and Laura across and when I come back,
我们一起救她
we are gonna do it together.
好的
Alright.
我们让两个孩子在我们中间, 你先走
We’re gonna keep the 2 little ones between us, you go first.
你行吗? – 相信我! 我可是会钢管舞的!
Can you do this? – You better believe it! I don’t pole dance for nothing!
你回头要向我好好解释这一切
You have a lot of explaining to do.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
当心, 别往下看,快
Be careful, don’t look down. Let’s go.
就当成是在操场
Just like at the playground guys,
… 慢慢来
… hand over hand
别往下看
Don’t look down.
别往下看
Don’t look down, alright.
你能行的
Come on, you can do this.
别往下看
Don’t look down.
滚开!
GET OFF ME!
不要! 不要!
No! No!
妈的!
Godammit!
劳拉, 听我说!
Laura, listen to me!
如果你动作快点, 它不会抓到你的
If you move fast, it will not get you.
你得现在就要移♥动♥!
You have to move now!
快!
Come on!
移♥动♥!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!