我当时太生气了 反应过度了 我只是
I was mad and I overreacted and I’m just…
奥布里让我有些情绪失控
Aubrey makes me crazy.
真的吗
Seriously?
你以为我是因为你对我吼 所以才生气的
You think I’m mad because you yelled at me?
不 我知道
No, I know…
你根本不知道 你以为自己知道 但你不知道
No, you don’t. You think you know, but you don’t.
只要有人想关心你
You push away anyone
你就拒他们于千里之外 为什么
who could possibly care about you. Why is that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
那你最好去搞清楚 因为我已经受够了
Well, you better figure it out because I’m done with…
管这算什么关系呢
whatever this is.
-杰西 -我受够了
-Jesse… -I’m done.
女人啊
Women.
是啊
Yeah.
好了 停
Okay, stop.
我们这是怎么了
What is happening to us?
克洛伊 你的声音听起来好像是一天抽三包烟似的
Chloe, you sound like you smoke three packs a day.
斯蒂西 你的舞蹈方面落后太多了
Stacie, you are so behind on choreography.
还有杰西卡和艾什莉 你们好像有一年没训练过了
And Jessica and Ashley, it is like you haven’t been here all year long.
奥布里 说真的吗
Aubrey, really?
我们一直在这里训练
We’ve literally been here the whole time.
奥布里让我们休息一下吧
Aubrey, please, just give us a break.
人不到齐 感觉好像都变了
It’s kind of not the same without everyone here.
我们需要贝卡
We need Beca.
如果奥布里少管一些 也许会好些
Maybe if Aubrey loosened the reins a little bit.
好了 闭嘴 克洛伊
Okay, shut it, Chloe!
抱歉 我太粗鲁了
Oh, I’m sorry. That was rude.
克洛伊 你能不要再用屁♥股♥想问题了吗 脑子不在那里
Chloe, could you please get your head out of your ass? It’s not a hat.
真尴尬
A-ca-awkward.
再来一次
Again.
我自己才最惊讶 但我真的很喜欢那些女孩
No one was more surprised than me, but I really liked those girls.
你觉得只要退出就可以了吗
And you thought quitting was the answer?
真的吗 你好意思这么说我
Seriously? You can say that to me?
拜托 贝卡 这样说可不公平
Oh, come on, Bec, that’s so unfair.
听着 你妈妈和我 我们就是不适合了
Look, your mom and I, we didn’t work.
但我一直努力想缓和我们之间的关系
But I tried so hard to make things right between us.
而你 你只是一味地疏远我
But you, you just shut me out.
对 我对所有人都疏远 不是针对你
Yeah, well, I shut everybody out. Don’t take it personally.
只是这样更容易
It’s just easier.
这样也真的会很孤单
It’s also really lonely.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
那就看你自己了
Well, that’s up to you.
刺儿头小子们 听着
Trebles, listen up!
如果是贝拉进入决赛的消息 那我们已经知道了
If this is about the Bellas getting into the finals, we already know.
我才不关心那群蠢女人
I don’t give a crap about those dumb bitches.
因为我要去开创音乐事业了
Because I’m being brought up to the musical big leagues.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
约翰梅尔透过助理 亲自请我
John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant,
给他的新唱片做伴唱
to sing backup on his new CD.
我过几个小时 就要出发去洛杉矶了 所以现在得走了
I leave for Los Angeles in a few hours, so I gotta get going.
但是邦博尔 ICCA比赛怎么办 这周末啊
But Bumper, what about the ICCAs? They’re this weekend.
抱歉啦 伙计们 这种玩意我都赢腻了 我要走喽
Hmm. Sorry, buddies, but I won that shit like 100 times, so I’m out of here.
我要去买♥♥个无领皮夹克 或者买♥♥个飞行眼镜
Got a collarless leather jacket to buy. Maybe some aviators.
还有耳环 算不清啦
I might get an earring, I don’t know.
洛杉矶啊 真兴奋啊 我的人生啊
It’s Los Angeles. This is exciting stuff. My life rules!
-邦博尔是个混♥蛋♥ 好吧 我就是骂出来了 -嗯
-Bumper’s a jerk. All right, I said it. -Yeah.
-不过我们得找人来代替这个混♥蛋♥了 -嗯
-Well, he’s a jerk that we need to replace. -Yeah.
尽快
Pronto dente.
你知道吗 他自己假装粉丝给自己写信
You know he writes his own fan mail.
机会来了 你想要 就是你的了
Spot opened up, and it’s yours if you want it.
只有一个条件 保证你不会表现得怪异
Just one condition. Promise me you won’t get all weird.
我们只是一个歌♥唱团体 好吗
We’re just a group of guys singing a bunch of covers of songs, okay?
你要是表现得怪异 他们绝对不会让你待下去
If you get weird, they will definitely not let you stay.
好 只是我不知道怎么算是怪异
Deal. Although I don’t know what you mean by weird.
明白了
Got it.
我在这儿支持了你这么多年
I have been there for you for so many years,
而你却这样对我
and all you do is treat me like…
好了 闭嘴 各位
All right, no, okay, just shut up! Everyone!
拜托 我当时加入
Come on, I joined this group
是因为我想和一群很酷的女孩在一起
so I could hang out with a bunch of really cool chicks.
当然了 还因为我真的厌烦了我所有的男朋友
And also ’cause I was really sick of all my boyfriends
我需要逃离那一切
and I need to get away from that.
但这儿现在真的太糟了
But this is some serious horseshit.
什么味道 到处都臭臭的
What’s that smell? Stinks everywhere.
我不想再像老贝拉组员一样了
I don’t wanna be like the old Bellas.
是 我喜欢我们现在的样子
Yeah, I wanna be how we are now.
我也是
Me, too.
我们应该听听贝卡的意见
We should have listened to Beca.
所以是我的错了
Oh, so it’s my fault?
我可没这么说
That’s not what I’m saying.
不 你们都是这样想的 不是吗
No, no, no, that’s what you’re all thinking, isn’t it?
认为我是笨蛋 认为我眼中只有胜利
That I’m the jerk. I am the girl obsessed with winning.
奥布里 你控制欲太强了 那样会毁了我们
Aubrey, you’re too controlling and it’s gonna ruin all of us.
是吗 我要想失控 我也可以失控
You know what, I can lose control if I want to.
我也可以不管不顾 这次我不会抑制了
I can let go. This time I’m not gonna choke it down.

Hmm?
来啊 继续啊 这才哪到哪啊
Come on, bring it! You can do better than that!
你就这样了吗
That’s all you got?
够了 够了
Enough! Enough!
我们本来可以夺冠的
We could have been champions!
给我音笛 你个混♥蛋♥
Give me the pitch pipe, you bitch!
给我
Give it to me!
给我 把它给我
Give it to me! Give it to me!
别想
Never!
我来保护你 保护你
I’ll protect you. I’ll protect you.
手给我拿开
Hands off the goodies!
滚开 你们这群混♥蛋♥
Move, you bitches!
各位
Guys!
大家停手 这是在干吗
Guys, stop! What is going on?
没事 没事 这只是贝拉排演
Nothing. Nothing. This is a Bellas rehearsal.
我知道 我只是
I know. I just
想要说 我很抱歉
wanted to say that I’m sorry.
我之前的行为真的很不对
What I did was a really dick move
我不应该在没有问过大家的情况下 就即兴发挥
and I shouldn’t have changed the set without asking you guys.
我当然也不该负气离开
And I definitely shouldn’t have left.
让大家失望了 我真的很抱歉
I let you guys down and I’m really sorry.
还有
And…
奥布里 如果你还接纳我 我想要回来
Aubrey, if you would have me, I want back in.
奥布里
Aubrey.
等等
Wait.
谢谢 不然就尴尬了
Thank you. That would have been embarrassing.
贝卡 我知道我对你一直很苛刻 对吧
Beca, I know that I’ve been hard on you, okay?
我知道 我对这儿的所有人都很苛刻
I know that I have been hard on everyone here.
但都是我父亲教出来的
But I am my father’s daughter.
他总是说 “如果起初你就没有成功
And he always said, “If at first you don’t succeed,
那就收拾铺盖走人吧”
pack your bags.”
天啊 真是疯了
Jesus. That’s really crazy.
我懂 我父亲也经常说我
I get it. Mine gets on me, too.
虽不是这种话 但也
Not like that, but…
我想我们只是对彼此不够真正了解
I guess we don’t really know that much about each other.
应该说 大多数吧
About most of you, really.
我先来坦白一下 你们都不知道的我的事
Well, I’ll confess something that none of you know about me.
我跟很多人上♥床♥
I have a lot of sex.
斯蒂西 我们都知道的
Yeah, we know, Stacie.
因为我刚告诉了你
Only ’cause I just told you.
这个方法很好
This is a good idea.
这事不怎么好 不过这个方法很不错
That was a pretty bad example, but this is a good idea.
我们不如就坐成一圈
Why don’t we all go around the room,
然后跟大家说说 别人所不了解的自己
and we can all say something about ourselves that nobody else knows.
我也些事情要说
Okay, I got something.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!