不 我一点儿都没醉 你没弄清楚状况
No. I’m not drunk at all, you’re just blurry.
-你没事吧 嗯 -嗯
-You okay? Yeah? -Yeah.
-你还站得稳吗 -我可以
-You almost fell over? -You know, I could…
-你现在能通过酒精测试吗 -可以
-Can you pass a sobriety test right now? -Yep.
-你能站得直吗 -看我这不就站直了吗
-Can you stand up straight? -See how I come right back?
我站直了 好了
And I come right back. Right. Wow.
要喝点儿什么吗
Can I get you a drink?
可以啊
It sounds great.
-我这就去给你拿 -去吧
-I’m gonna get you a drink. -Go for it.
你得融入这个氛围
I think you need to get on this level.
小心点儿
Please be careful.

Hi.
认识你真高兴
I am so glad that I met you.
相信我们很快就能非常合拍的
I think that we’re gonna be really fast friends.
-是啊 我都被你看光光了 -是啊
-Yeah. Well, you saw me naked, so… -Yeah.
哼哼 妹子们 成群结队 准备看好戏了
Yeah. Yeah, ladies. Gather around. Ready for a show.
-来吧 小妞们 排排站 -来吧
-Come on, baby bubble, wait in line. Yep. -Yeah.
-你们就爱看这个 -我知道你们爱看
-You want some of this. -I know you do.
-很好 -邦博尔和唐纳德
-Nice. -Bumper and Donald.
粉墨登场
Getting it.
我们一共十来个人
You know, so there’s like 10 of us.
也就是说 我们中间很可能有一个拉拉
That means that one of us is probably a lesbian.
是吗 你觉得是哪个
You think? Which one do you think it is?
我打赌是那个黑妞
My money’s on Black Beauty.
要是我今晚喝多了
So, when I drink too much tonight,
我喝吐时你能帮我挽起头发吗
can I count on you to hold my hair back if I puke?

Ah.
别告诉她是我说的
Don’t tell her I said that.
好了 我要去拿点儿喝的 来点儿麦啤补充活力
All right. I’m gonna go get a drink. This ginger needs her jiggle juice.
-回见 -悠着点儿
-See you later. -Make good choices.
我为这个发型想出了一个新名字
I thought of a new name for this hairstyle.
叫正统犹太教马尾
It’s called the Orthodox Jew ponytail.
是吗
Yeah?
-因为前面比较正常 -对哦
-‘Cause it’s very reserved at the front… -I see that.
-但后面很夸张 -我注意到两鬓留长的头发了
-But party in the back. -I see these happening here.
关键问题是
Here’s the real question.
跟谁上♥床♥更容易
Who would be easier to sleep with?
美国队长还是大白鲨
Captain America or a great white shark?
-大白鲨 我可不会 -嘿
-Great white shark. I wouldn’t… -Hey.
你们两个浑球在聊什么呢
What are you turd burgers talking about?
穿衣打扮吗
Dressing for comfort?
你是我见过的最恶心的人了
You are probably the grossest human being I’ve ever seen.
你也不过就是个屌♥丝
Well, you’re no panty-dropper yourself.
我有种跟你深情一吻的冲动
So I have a feeling that we should kiss.
这种冲动是好事还是坏事呢
And is that feeling a good feeling or an incorrect feeling?
有时候我会有尝试冰♥毒♥的冲动
Well, I sometimes have a feeling I can do crystal meth,
-但随后一想 “还是算了吧” -是啊
-but then I think, “Hmm. Better not.” -Yeah.
我无法用言语表达 但我可以
I don’t know the words, but I can…
谢谢
Thank you.
太爽了
This is awesome.
确实不同凡响
It’s definitely something.
我们就是校园之王
We are the kings of campus!
哇 贝拉老成员真漂亮
Man, the old Bellas was hot!
是啊 她们身材真棒
Yeah, they kept it tight.
好了 女高音站前面 女低音站后面
Okay. Sopranos in the front and altos in the back.
大家都看到了 科瑞没来
As you can see, Kori is not here.
因为她昨晚跟刺儿头小子搞上了
Last night she was Treble-boned.
她被逐出了贝拉团队
She has been disinvited from the Bellas.
入会誓言是认真的啊
That oath was serious?
美国德州乡村音乐组合
南方小鸡可不是闹着玩的
Dixie Chicks serious.
你可以跟任何人胡搞 就是刺儿头小子不行
You can fool around with whoever you want to, just not a Treble.
这就难办了 他们可都是少女杀手啊
That’s not gonna be easy. He’s a hunter.
你这么快被他们迷住了
You call it a dude?
斯蒂西 刺儿头小子很鄙视我们
Stacie, the Trebles don’t respect us,
如果让他们”插”进来的话
and if we let them penetrate us,
他们就会从我们这里吸取能量
we are giving them our power.
用”插”这个词不太好吧
Not a good enough reason to use the word “penetrate.”
那么 有人要坦白吗
So, does anyone here have anything to confess?
那是个意外 我
It was an accident. I…
交出你的丝巾 然后走人
Turn in your scarf and go.
婊♥子♥
Slut.
把椅子带走
Take your chair.
有这个必要吗
Was that necessary?
这是一场战争 贝卡
This is war, Beca,
我的职责是保证我的士兵们做好准备背水一战
and it is my job to make sure that my soldiers are prepped at go time
我会挑出三首好歌♥并精心编排做到尽善尽美
with three kick-ass songs sung and choreographed to perfection.
离地区分赛只剩四个月了
And there are only four months until regionals.
如果你们谁对我的管理贝拉的方式有意见
So, if you have a problem with the way that I run the Bellas,
那么就
then you should just…
别太大压力 奥布里 放轻松
Don’t stress, Aubrey. Relax.
我们可不想去年的事再次发生
We don’t want a repeat of what happened last year.
去年发生了什么事
What happened last year?
你说什么
What are you saying?
去年发生了什么事
What happened last year?
你们想看去年的现场表演吗
And do you guys wanna see a dead body?
点开”某男吐在了猫身上”
Click on “Guy Pukes on Cat.”
够了 这事过去了
Enough! It happened. It’s over.
我们每天都要排练至少两个小时 一周七天皆是如此
We will practice every day for at least two hours, seven days a week.
而且你们要增加有氧锻炼
And I trust you will add your own cardio.
-有氧锻炼 -不要 有氧运动别算上我
-Why cardio? -Yeah, no, don’t put me down for cardio.
好了 我们继续
Okay, moving on.
这是一张清单 列出了我们翻唱过的所有歌♥曲
This is a list of all of the songs that we have ever performed.
请注意 我们只翻唱由女歌♥手唱红的曲目
And you will notice that we only do songs made famous by women.
一首本世纪的歌♥都没有
There’s nothing from this century on here.
因为我们绝不偏离传统路线
Because we don’t stray from tradition.
好了 这是我们夺冠计划
Now, this is how we will become champions.
贝拉的成功要素
麦克风使用技能
曲目精选集
交往对象禁止刺儿头小子
最终胜利
加油 姐♥妹♥们♥ 跑起来
Come on, girls! Let’s go!
快快快 抬起腿来
Go, go, go! Pick up your knees!
快点儿 快点儿 一二一二一二
Faster, faster! One, two, one, two, one, two!
抬高腿 抬高腿 跑起来 加油
Knees up, knees up! Go, go! Go! Let’s get it.
克洛伊 好样的 艾米
Yes, Chloe. Nice. Amy!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在练横向跑步
I’m doing horizontal running.
横向跑步
Horizontal running?

No.
不行
No, no.
不要这样
No.
我知道 我会做
I know… I can do it.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
好了 到此结束
Okay, I’m calling it.
谢天谢地 三个小时前我就说过想上厕所了
Thank God. I asked to go to the bathroom three hours ago.
没听到 我一个字都没听到
Nothing. I hear nothing.
嘿 奥布里
Hey, Aubrey.
我们刚刚排练的是那段录像里的舞蹈吗
Did we just learn the same choreography from that video?
好了 别忘了拿好你们的演出日程表
Okay. Don’t forget to pick up your performance schedules.
我们下周有个演出 没错 就是下周
We have a gig next week. That’s right. Next week.
听着 是SBT兄弟会的年度秋季联谊会
You guys, it’s the Sigma Beta Theta’s Annual Fall Mixer.
好了 伸出手 姐♥妹♥们♥
Okay. Hands in, Bellas.
伸出手 阿卡妞儿们
Hands in, a-ca-bitches!
数到三唱”啊”
Sing “ah” on three…

Ah!
不不不 是数到三才唱 胖艾米
No, no, no. It’s actually on three, Fat Amy.

Ah.
好了 数到三哦
All right. On three.
一 二
One, two…
好吧 我们下次排练的第一件事就是搞定这个
Okay, we will work on that first thing next time.
-好了 散会 -谢谢 再见
-Okay, guys. -Thank you. Goodbye.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!