No proof. No proof.
我不会离开这个柜台 直到你们放人
And I will not be leaving this desk until you do.
我可以耗上一整天 所以赶紧了
We’ve got all day, so chop-chop.
没人说要掩饰我们自己
Nobody said anything about hiding who we are.
有人这么说了 你
Yes, they did. You.
我只是觉得如果每个人都不那么触目于我们的…
I just think if everybody takes it easy on the…
花里胡哨
Flamboyance.
那我们就能更好的融入
Then we’re more likely to fit in.
等等我想弄明白 你说花里胡哨的时候 你是在说同志吗
I’m sorry just to be clear, when you say flamboyance you mean gay?
而你说大家的时候 是在说我吗
And when you say everyone, you mean me?
-强纳森 -很好
-Jonathan. -Good.
只是我已经很久没跟人提到50年代了
It’s just I haven’t spoken 1950s in quite a while.
请放这边来 我们正在打包
Over here, please. We’re packing parcels.
你们要留下喝啤酒吗
You’ll stay for a pint?
不了 你慢用 克里夫
No, you’re all right, cliff.
村公所的气氛不对了 如果你懂我的意思
Welfare’s had a change of atmosphere, if you know what I mean.
我不懂你的意思 李
I don’t know what you mean, Lee, no.
-他指这些玻璃 -嘿
-He means these faggots. -Oi.
如果不是因为那边那些人
If it wasn’t for those people over there
你们几个现在还在监狱里
you lot would still be in the Nick.
-什么 -他是对的
-What? -He’s right.
他们让我恶心 我就知道这么多 达伊
They make me sick, that’s all I know, dai.
够了
That’s enough.
发自身体的恶心
Physically sick.
-同志 -伦敦来的
-Gays? -From London.
多亏了他们 卡尔 他们把你弄出来的
They were the ones, Carl. They got you out.
我以为是夏恩的功劳
I thought Sian got us out.
他们教她…他们教她怎么跟警♥察♥说
They told her… They told her what to say.
-卡尔 -所以你们就是吗 同志
-Carl. -It’s you lot, is it? The gays.
发生了什么事
What’s going on?
没什么 没什么
No, it’s all right. It’s all right.
我们是矿同联盟 男女同性恋支持矿工组织 是的
We’re LGSM. Lesbians and gays support the miners, yes.
我叫马克·阿什顿
My name’s mark Ashton.
你可以喝啤酒 对吗 马克
You’ll have a pint, will you, mark?
我听说关于女同性恋的事吓到我了
What I was told about lesbians really did shock me.
这不可能是真的 对吗
It can’t be true, can it?
你们全是素食主义者
You’re all vegetarians?
事实上 佐伊和我都吃素的
Actually, Zoe and I are both vegans.
所以你们一起生活 像丈夫和妻子那样
So, you live together like, you know, husband and wife.
可是我想弄明白…
But what I want to know is…
我知道你要说什么了
I know what you’re going to say.
你们哪个来做家务
Which one does the housework?
噢 这个啊…我没想到你是问这个
Oh, well, that’s… That’s not what I thought you was going to say
-你开玩笑吗 -完全没有
-Are you joking? -Certainly not.
让他们在达伊的地板上挤一晚已经够失礼了 莫琳
It’s embarrassing enough they spend one night on dai’s floor, Maureen
从现在开始委员会的成员
From here on in the hosting committee’s
应该开始为他们提供住宿
going to bloody well start hosting.
抱歉 别算上我 我害怕得艾滋
I’m sorry, not me. I’m concerned about aids.
什么
What?
这不是小事 夏恩 政♥府♥发布了小册子
It’s not a trivial matter, sian. They’ve issued leaflets.
我不介意收留几个 海菲娜
I don’t mind taking more, Hefina.
女同志就算了 有饮食冲突
Not the lesbians so much because of their cuisine.
我可以多留宿一个男同志
But I’ll take an extra gay.
我现在就跟你说清楚 莫琳·巴瑞
I tell you something right now, Maureen Barry
如果你得了艾滋 我会对天发誓亲自来看护你
if you get aids, so help me God, I’ll nurse you myself.
只是就靠你客卧的几个睡袋 你要怎么得艾滋
Though how you’re going to get aids from a couple of sleeping bags
我想知道
in your extension, I don’t know.
听着 这没什么
Listen, it’s fine.
不 我可以多留宿一个 克里夫也是
No. I can take another one and so can cliff.
你觉得就有这么简单 是吗
Think it’s going to be that easy, do you?
你威胁整个村子的人
You just bulldoze the whole village
要大家和你想法一样
into thinking the same thing as you.
我不需要威胁任何人
I don’t need to bulldoze anyone.
有问题的人是你
It’s you who’s got the problem.
他们现在在里面处得非常好
They’re all in there getting along perfectly well.
噢 是吗
Oh, really?
你觉得自己在干嘛
What the hell do you think you’re doing?
我在和凯文聊天啊
I’m just talking to kev about something.
你哪一天都可以和凯文聊天
You can talk to kev any day of the week.
现在给我去搭讪一个男同或者女同
Get over there and find a gay or a lesbian right now.
听着 海菲娜 我握过手了 我给他们买♥♥了啤酒 你看
Look, Hefina, I’ve shaken their hands. I’ve bought them a pint, see?
我不想做得过了
I don’t want to labor the point, do I?
我不想…你知道的 给他们错误的暗示
I might, you know, give them the wrong impression.
噢 对哦
Right. Oh, right.
因为你特么真的难以抗拒 是这样吗 卡尔·伊文思
Because you’re so bloody irresistible, is that it, Carl Evans?
听我说 你还穿开裆裤的时候
Listen to me. I’ve seen you dancing
我就看过你光溜溜的在我的后院跳舞了
round my back yard with no clothes on since you were this high.
我现在就可以告诉你 这些同志见过更好的
And I can tell you right now, these gays have thrown better away.
现在给我动起来 还有你
Now, move yourself. And you.
我还是第一次瞅见
this is a first, this.
男人下舞池
Men on the dance floor.
你开玩笑吧
You can’t be serious!
威尔士的男人不跳舞 对吗 夏恩
Welsh men don’t dance, do they, sian?
从不 屁♥股♥都不扭的
Never. Can’t move their hips.
我们干嘛不让他们看看错过了什么
Well, why don’t we show them what they’re missing?
我的天 他太棒了
oh, my God. He’s amazing!
来 来啊
come on! Come on!
上帝 我怀念迪斯科
God, I miss disco.
大家都去我那儿领睡帽
Everyone back to mine for a nightcap.
啥 去睡觉啦 克里夫
What? Go to bed, cliff.
看在上帝份上 他醉了就这样
For God’s sake. He always gets like this.
我跟你怎么说的来着
What did I bloody say to you, eh?
别在我们的客人面前丢人
Showing us up in front of our guest.
别担心 你会喜欢的
Don’t worry. You’re going to love it.
再见 伙计
Cheers, mate.
喂 你刚才是在干嘛
Oi. What the hell was that about?
-他说要教我跳舞 -你开玩笑
-He’s going to give him dance lessons. -Are you joking?
你开始跟他们一样了
You’ll start prancing about like that?
听着 如果你打算把剩下的生命
Listen, if you’re going to spend the rest of your life
都花在吧台边 希望能够和黛比·汤姆斯搭讪
standing at the bar wishing you could speak to Debbie Thomas
我不会有意见
that’s fine by me.
我要成为女性杀手
I’m going to be a woman magnet.
你从哪儿学会的这个
Where the bloody hell did you get that?
我不懂你为什么这么激动
I don’t know why you’re so het up.
他们早上就走了
They’re going in the morning.
你们很看重这次罢♥工♥ 对吗
Well, this strike matters to you two, does it?
那是当然
Of course it does.
你们觉得人们听到这儿的事后会怎么说
What do you think people will say when they hear about this?
我们得到变♥态♥支持
We’re being backed up by perverts.
你们想被冷嘲热讽 是吗
You want people taking the piss, do you?
工贼 差佬
Scabs? Coppers?
给我们起各种绰号♥
Calling us all sorts of names?

No.
我只知道一件事
I know one thing.
你们的父亲绝不会赞成
Your father would never have stood for it.
刚才还算成功 考虑到…
That went well, considering…
考虑到
Considering?
我只想说 有时候有人能让你大吃一惊
Sometimes people can surprise you, that’s all I’m saying.
我对他们从来都没有成见 夏恩
I never had a problem with it, sian.
我很高兴知道 因为这个是乔
Well, I’m glad to hear it, because this is Joe.
他会留宿在我们家
And he’s going to be sleeping in our house.
好吗
How do?
很高兴认识您
Nice to meet you.
不需要那么雄赳赳 马丁
No need to do the full Barry White, Martin.
他知道你是异性恋
He knows you’re heterosexual.
这里就好
This is fine.
我觉得我们该把他送到家门口
I think we should take him to the door.
不不 就这儿 谢了
No. Just here, please.
我就在这儿下
Just drop me here.
好了你们 放过他
All right. Oh, leave him alone.
等一下

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章无辜的人
下一篇文章自由作家
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!