you could stop following me around like a fucking spaniel
让我过自己的生活
and let me have a life of my own?
可以啊
Yeah.
我觉得我可以
Yeah, I think I could manage that, yeah.
很好 那就滚蛋 所有人 让我一个人
Good. Piss off, all of you. Leave me alone.
干啊…
Oh, fu…
男女同性恋支持矿工
Lesbians and gays support the miners.
男女同性恋支持矿工
Lesbians and gays support the miners.
男女同性恋支持矿工
Lesbians and gays support the miners.
别管矿工了 同志每天都在死掉
Never mind the miners. There’s gay people dying every day.
这才是你该关心的
That’s what you should be thinking about.
而不是该死的矿工
Not the bloody miners.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
对不起
Excuse me?
对不起
Excuse me?
对不起 我只想和你谈谈
Excuse me. I only want to talk to you.
我来示范一下 都到这儿来
I tell you what we’ll do, let’s come over here.
这一步将是关键
This is the key you swapped it to.
乔在家吗
Is Joe there, please?
不在 很抱歉他出去了
No, I’m afraid he’s out.
能转告他 他的朋友格辛进医院了吗
Can you tell him that his friend gethin’s in hospital?
这很重要 他…
It’s very important. He’s, um…
他在圣托马斯医院 他被打了
He’s in St. Thomas’ hospital. He’s been beaten up.
好的 我一定告诉他
Yes, of course I’ll tell him.
还有你能跟他说 斯蒂芙有联络他 问他还好吗
And will you tell him that Steph called round to see how he was?
那是谁
Who was that?
蒂娜 她明早想搭便车
Tina. She wants a lift in the morning.
你明天要去就业中心 别忘了
You’re back at the job centre tomorrow, don’t forget.
我该…
I should have…
我该多说点什么
I should have said more.
我该那样做 而且也该说得更好些
I could have. I could have spoken better.
如果你要切片 就切工整些
If you’re going to cut, cut it straight.
切三角
Triangles.
我是同性恋
I’m gay.
我知道
I know.
我知道有一阵子了 克里夫
I’ve known for a little while now, cliff.
自从那些同志来后
Since the gays arrived?
我不知道村子里别人怎么想
Well, I can’t speak for the rest of the village
但我从1968年就知道你是了
but speaking for myself, since about 1968.
那么…
Well…
好吧
Yeah.
那是什么
What’s that?
一辆新面包车
It’s the new van.
也该是时候换个了
About time, too.
这是什么玩意儿
What the hell’s this?
新面包车
New van.
我们伦敦的同志朋友送的
Courtesy of our gay friends down in London.
我不要上这车
I’m not getting in that.
那你就得留这儿了
Then you’ll have to stay here.
上车 小伙子们 快
In you get, lads. Quick now.
你是拉拉吗 亲爱的
You a lesbian, are you, love?
没错 我们正要去斯旺西剧院集体群拉
That’s right. We’re just off to swansea now for a massive lez-off.
大不列颠持续最长的全国大罢♥工♥终于结束了
Britain’s longest running national strike is over.
在苦痛和愤怒的场景下
Amongst scenes of bitterness and anger
全国煤矿工会代表以微弱多数
NUM delegates voted narrowly
投票同意周二开始有秩序的复工
for an organized return to work on Tuesday.
明天英国大部分的矿工将回到工作岗位
Tomorrow most of britain’s coal miners will return to work.
他们说会昂着头走回去
They say they’ll march back, heads held high.
距离他们走出矿坑已经将近一年…
It’s almost a year to the very day since they walked out…
乔 你看新闻了吗
Joe, have you seen the news?
谢天谢地
Thank God for that.

Joe?
我不敢相信
Bloody hell!
-马克 你去哪儿 -离开
-Mark! Where are you going? -I’m leaving.
我想让自己感觉好点儿 结果我失败了
I was trying to make myself feel better and I failed.
我基本上被家里软禁了
I’ve been virtually under house arrest.
被我的父母困着
Stuck with my parents.
我谁也碰不到
I haven’t seen anyone.
我试着打电♥话♥给斯蒂芙 可是她…
I’ve tried ringing Steph but she’s always…
你为什么不离开
Why don’t you leave?
我离开了 昨晚
I did, last night.
我甚至没告诉他们去哪儿
I didn’t even tell them I was going.
那不叫离开 那叫出走
That’s not leaving, it’s running.
你现在有什么打算
What are you going to do now?
留在这儿
Stay here.
在这儿做什么
And do what?
在矿坑里找份工作吗
And get a job down the pit?
正是他们需要的 一个拿照相机的见习点心师
That’s all they need, a trained pastry chef with a camera
你什么时候能拿出点勇气来
When are you going to get some guts, huh?
你是矿同联盟的一员 布罗姆利
You’re a member of LGSM, bromley.
别再半夜三更偷偷溜出你妈妈的家门
So stop sneaking out of your mammy’s house
站出来为自己发声
in the dead of night and stand up for yourself.
有点骄傲
Have some pride.
因为生命很短暂的 好吗
Because life is short, okay?
很短暂的
It’s short.
好吗
Okay?
我该跟其他人怎么说
What should I tell the others?
什么也别说 我没来过
Nothing. I wasn’t here.
你真的疯了
You’re a mad bugger.
吃完我就送你回家
I’m taking you home after that.
坐面包车 不准说不
In the van. No arguments.
能把这个转交给杰夫吗 乔
Will you give this to Jeff, please, Joe?
当然可以
Of course I will.
来吧
Come on.
格辛怎么样 他还好吗
What about gethin? Is he okay?
格辛
Gethin?
我听说他又住进医院了
The last I heard he was back on the ward.
我不喜欢水果泥
I don’t like meltis fruits.
那就可以细嚼慢咽一点
Well, then, maybe you won’t go through them quite so fast.
帮我换一下好吗 布罗姆利
Help me out with these, will you, bromley?
留在床上
Stay in bed.
帮我看着乔纳森 好吗
Keep an eye on Jonathan for me, will you?
他应当多照顾好自己
He needs to take care of himself.
现在是你需要照顾 傻瓜
It’s you we’re taking care of, you daft sod.
如果可以 保证他有采购吃的
If you could just make sure he’s got some groceries in.
格辛…
Gethin…
他HIV呈阳性 夏恩
He’s HIV-positive, sian.
他不应该抽烟 而且需要合理饮食
He’s not supposed to smoke. And he needs to eat properly.
求你了 当是为我
Please. For me.
格辛
Gethin.

Hello.
这是我的妈妈
This is my mum.
你好
Hello.
进来啊
Come in.
开始的时候他们对这个病知之甚少
Back then, when they knew even less about this thing
每确诊一例都公布感染数字
they gave out numbers with each diagnosis.
一 二 三 一个个加
One, two, three and so on.
当然等数目过千后就…
Course, when they got into the high thousands, it…
我是第二例
I’m number two.
没人明白是什么让我还活着
Nobody knows what’s keeping me alive.
我觉得是大♥麻♥烟
I think it’s the grass.
你准备做什么
What are you going to do now?
给你做一点汤
Make you some soup.
开车回威尔士
Drive back to wales.
不 我是说你的生活
No, I mean with your life.
我是一个妻子和母亲 亲爱的
I’m a wife and mother, love.
我的生活回归平静了
My life goes back to normal now.
不应该这样啊
Well, it shouldn’t.
你有一流的头脑
You’ve a first-class mind.
你该做点事情 去上大学
You should do something. Go to college.
别荒废了 夏恩

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章无辜的人
下一篇文章自由作家
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!