Did you learn nothing on that march?
你还是未成年
You’re still a minor.
我的上帝
Jesus.
矿工们凯♥旋♥归来
Victory to the minors.
别添乱 好吗
Don’t make a mess, okay?
他们开始数了
They’ve counted it.
来啊 你和大家一起募集了的
Well, come on, you’ve collected as much as anyone.
斯蒂芬妮
Stephanie.
你和杰夫昨晚在钟楼过的吗
Were you with Jeff in the bell last night?
看在上帝份上 只是瘀伤好吗 我的脖子伤到了
For fuck’s sake. It’s a bruise, okay? My neck is bruised.
红酒不要搁地上 谢谢 请用烟灰缸
No red wine on the floor, please. Ashtrays.
今天的游♥行♥很成功
It was a pretty good march today.
路上没多少殴打和辱骂
Not much in the way of beatings or abuse.
燃油弹和纳粹卍字也没怎么看到
Hardly any petrol bombs or swastikas.
是我的错觉还是警♥察♥变软蛋了
Is it me or are the police getting soft?
有意思的是 他们最近也停止光顾我们的俱乐部了
It’s funny. They’ve stopped hanging around our clubs lately
这是为什么
What’s that about?
你们觉得他们是厌倦了我们放唐娜·桑默吗
Do you think they’ve finally got sick of all that Donna summer?
才怪
No, never!
我认为 他们是到别的地方去了
My guess is they went somewhere else.
欺压别的人去了
To pick on someone else.
我认为 就在我们享受
My guess is that while we’re enjoying
短暂缓刑期的时候 他们在这儿
a temporary reprieve, they’re here.
给这些可怜的人我们平时受到的对待
Giving these poor sods the shit we usually get.
这些矿工组织就像我们一样正在被欺压
Now, these mining communities are being bullied just like we are.
被警♥察♥欺压
Bullied by the police.
被报纸欺压 被政♥府♥欺压
Bullied by the tabloids. Bullied by the government.
他们谁想要抱抱吗
Do any of them need a hug?
不 他们需要现金 而且迫切需要
No. What they need is cash, and they need it urgently.
对哦 因为矿工总是援助我们 对吗
Yeah, because the miners have always come to our aid, haven’t they?
我们为什么不谈谈今天呢
Why don’t we talk about today?
今天 只靠几个桶 我们就筹到了近两百镑
Today, with only a couple of buckets, we raised nearly 200 quid.
想想看如果我们真的用心去筹能筹多少吧
Right, think what we could achieve if we really started trying.
我来自杜伦
I’m from Durham.
那你就完全知道我们在说什么
Well, you know exactly what we’re talking about, then.
我知道那些混球把我踹得鼻青脸肿
I know those bastards kicked the shit out of me
无论是每天早晨的上学
every morning on my way to school
还是每晚的放学回家
and every night on my way home.
我们打算每周至少集♥会♥一次
We are proposing to meet at least once a week.
在我们能力范围内尽可能多的筹款
And just to do as many collections as we can.
而且我们有了名字了
And we’ve got a name.
矿同联盟
LGSM.
男女同性恋支持矿工组织
Lesbians and gays support the miners.
不怎么吸引人
It’s not very catchy.
这是援助组织 斯蒂 不是爵士乐队
It’s a support group, Steph, not a skiffle band.
好了 那让我们点数一下可用的人手 好吗
Right, come on. Let’s have a show of hands, shall we?
伙计们 谁加入
Who’s in? Guys?
别这样 伙计们 拜托
Come on, guys, please.
别 伙计们
Oh, come on, guys.
就这些
Is that it?
事实上我们一直想做些事情
We’ve actually been looking for things
作为伴侣一起从事的事情
that we could do together as a… as a couple.
这太好了
Well, this is perfect.
救助矿工还可以养成你们的关系
Youse can feed the miners and your relationship.
多少个人 6个吗
How many’s that? That’s six.
-总比5个好 -不如7个
-It’s better than five. -Not as good as seven.
强纳森
Jonathan.
我的妈呀 基佬左派又来了
Oh, God. Here come the gay libbers.
很棒的集♥会♥啊 小格
Brilliant party, Geth.
我可以让你们使用里屋
I’m sure you could use the back room here
假如你们在寻找活动场所的话
if you’re looking for a base, that is.
我们…我们没错 这太好了 格辛 谢谢
We are… uh, we are. That’s amazing, gethin, thank you.
我和强纳森怎么样
Well, what about me and Jonathan?
还是这个组织仅限于25岁以下
Or is it exclusively for the under-25s?
不不 当然不 对所有人都敞开的
Oh, no, of course not. Everyone’s welcome.
你确定强纳森对这个感兴趣吗
are you sure Jonathan’s interested?
他现在就是有点无所事事
He’s at a bit of a loose end at the moment.
他需要一点事情充实他 一个项目
He just needs something to occupy him. A project
那边那个布罗姆利男孩呢
What about bromley over there?
我…我刚开始读烹饪学院
I’ve… I’ve just started catering college.
很好 祝贺你们所有人
Good. Congratulations, all of you.
你们是男女同性恋支持矿工组织的创始成员
You’re the founder members of lesbians and gays support the miners.
好极了 咱们去放倒政♥府♥吧
Terrific. Let’s bring down the government.
支持矿工
Support for the miners.
请慷慨捐助
Give generously.
摸摸您的荷包 想想矿工
Put your hand in your pockets for the miners.
男女同性恋支持矿工
Lesbians and gays support the miners!
全国矿工总工会
National union of mine workers.
噢 您好 我代表一个组织
Oh, hello. I represent a group
叫做 “男女同性恋支持矿工”…
called lesbians and gays support the miners and…
喂 喂…
Hello? Hello…
这是理想的调配度
And there’s the desired consistency.
滑口而且均匀
It’s glossy and wobbly.
滑口而且均匀
Glossy and wobbly.
强纳森
Jonathan.
你今天干嘛不和他们一起去呢
Why don’t you go out with them today?
因为我有更好的事情可做
Because I’ve got better things to do
而不是带一群小鬼
than run around with a bunch of kids.
你的同志自♥由♥主义呢 强纳森
What happened to gay lib, Jonathan?
我不知道 它是怎么了
I don’t know. What did happen to it?
他是格辛的男朋友吗
Is that gethin’s boyfriend?
强纳森 他用冰锥捅过苏珊娜·约克
Jonathan. He stabbed susannah York with an ice pick.
他是个演员
He’s an actor.
支持矿工
Support the miners.
-男女同性恋支持矿工 先生 -变♥态♥
-Lesbians and gays support the miners, sir. -Pervert
男女同性恋支持矿工
Lesbians and gays support the miners.
我们筹到了钱 想寻找一个矿工社区…
We’ve raised money and we’re looking for a mining community to…
请重复贵组织的名称
Repeat the name of the group, please?
男女同性恋支持矿工
Lesbians and gays support the miners.
会有人在适当的时候联♥系♥你的
Somebody will call you back in due course.
好的 可你之前也这么说 我们…
Sure, but you’ve said that before and we…
他们会打来的
They’ll call back.
会的
They will.
马克 面对现实吧
Mark, face it.
他们在罢♥工♥ 腾不出手
They’re on strike. They’re busy.
他们不想要我们的钱 因为我们是玻璃
They don’t want to take our money because we’re poofs.
-加上个拉子 -他们情愿饿死
-And a dyke. -They’d rather starve.
也许我们应该匿名的把钱转交给他们
Maybe we should just hand the money over anonymously.
我们不是非得说我们是同志 对吗
I mean, we don’t have to say we’re gay, do we?

No.
至少这样我们能帮到他们
Well, at least then we’d be helping.
这是一个男女同性恋组织
No, this is a gay and lesbian group
我们对此不该有任何歉意
and we are unapologetic about that.
上帝 你干嘛用这种建议来浪费我的时间
Jesus, why are you even wasting time with all this?
-马克 -他们会打过来
-Mark. -They will call us back.
这和我们是玻璃没有任何关系
It has nothing to do with the fact that we’re poofs.
-还有拉子 -他们会打过来 会议结束
-And a dyke. -They will call us back. End of meeting.
他们永远都不会打过来
They’re never going to call us back.
有人得去陪他
Someone needs to go with him.
团队第一规则
First rule of the group.
我去
I’ll go.
谢谢 斯蒂
Thank you, Steph.
男女同性恋支持矿工
Lesbians and gays support the miners.
男女同性恋支持矿工
Lesbians and gays support the miners.
变♥态♥
Pervert!
团队第一规则 同志 不能一个人筹款
First rule of the group, comrade. Nobody collects alone.
男女同性恋支持矿工
Lesbians and gays support the miners.
男女同性恋支持…
Lesbians and gays support…
格辛
Gethin.
格辛 快过来 你这儿可是书店
Gethin, come on. You’re supposed to be a bookshop.
我们没地图 马克 这里是同志书店

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章无辜的人
下一篇文章自由作家
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!