Have you seen this, cliff? About the gays?
我不相信它描写的我们 李
I don’t believe what they say about us, Lee.
我♥干♥嘛要相信它描写的他们
Why should I listen to what they say about them?
进房♥间 还有闭嘴
Get inside, you. And shut up.
你是很受尊敬的女性 莫琳
You’re a respected woman, Maureen.
人们跟随你 你可以给他们做出表率
People follow you. You could set an example.
你是委员会的主心骨 你工作卖♥♥力
You’re the backbone of that committee. You work hard.
带着这两个孩子你身兼父职
You’ve been both mother and father to those boys.
一个人坐在黑暗里面吗 莫琳
Sitting on your own in the dark, Maureen?
也许你也该释放一下大姨妈
You wanna take that rod out of your arse for a minute.
祝你好运
Good luck.
早上好
Morning.
谢谢
Thanks.

Hello?
我在外面电♥话♥亭 所以我得长话短说
I’m in a phone box so I’ll have to be quick.
我有新闻提供给你们
I got a story for your news desk.
你好 妈妈
Hello, mum.
拜 布罗姆利
Bye, bromley.
再见
See you.
嗨 水手们
Hello, sailors.
早上好 姑娘们
Morning, ladies.
-好啊 玛丽们 -他们在说什么
-Come on, maries. -What are they going on about?
你们的臀友呢
With your bum chum.
发生了什么
What’s going on?
上帝啊
Jesus.
“变♥态♥支持煤矿”
“Perverts support the pits”
“一群男女同性恋跳出’柜子'”
“A gaggle of gays and lesbians has ‘come out'”
“支持矿工们罢♥工♥”
“in favor of the miners’ strike.”
“我们的编辑说”
“Our editor says”
“我们知道矿工们很绝望”
“we knew the miners were desperate”
“可是现在我们终于有终极强有力证据”
“but now we have the final and compelling evidence”
“证明他们没救了”
“that they are finished.”
“其他人能听见桶被翻得底朝天的声音吗 ”
“does anyone else hear the bottom of the barrel being scraped?”
“在我坐的地方 声音已经震耳欲聋了”
“From where I’m sitting, the noise is pretty deafening.”
难以置信
Unbelievable.
这是谁干的
Who did this?
可以投票表决
It’ll have to go to a vote.
但我提醒你 我们可以省掉这些麻烦
But I’m warning you, we can do without this kind of trouble
这不是麻烦 这是中伤 我的上帝
This isn’t trouble, it’s mischief. Jesus, man.
我们遇到过更糟糕的情况
We’ve had worse than this before now.
他们筹款的每一天都是为了我们
Every day they’re out collecting for us.
是男人们有想法 达伊
It’s the men, dai.
他们已经说服妻子支持他们了 现在跑出来这个
They’ve already got their wives supporting them, and now this.
同志 全国都在笑话我们
Gays. The whole country laughing at us.
这有损尊严
It’s about dignity.
我们只能投票
It’ll have to go to a vote.

Right.
他们召开了紧急会议 要投票
They’re calling an emergency meeting. A vote.
达伊当然站在我们这边 但已经造成了很多影响
Dai’s speaking up for us of course, but it’s done a lot of damage
没错 但我们不会让这个打破我们…
Yeah, but we’re not going to let a little thing like this break…
趴下 趴下
Down! Get down!
发生了什么
What’s going on?
混球
Bastards!
我不管他们做了什么 这是分散注意
I don’t care about what they do, but it’s a distraction.
它把人们的注意从罢♥工♥分走了
It’s distracting people from the strike.
而且还牵涉到孩子
And then there’s the children.
有这些男同女同在周围晃悠
I mean, what example is it for kiddies
孩子们哪来的好榜样
to have gays and lesbians roaming around?
太违反自然了
It’s unnatural.
在威尔士对客人以礼相待曾经是个传统
There used to be a tradition in wales of honoring your guests.
还记得这个吗 女士们
Do you remember that, ladies?
-尊重 好客 -海菲娜…
-Respect? Generosity? -Hefina…
整件该死的事只有一样是违反自然的
There’s only one thing that’s unnatural about this bloody business
背叛她的社区
Betraying the community.
等我找到这个兜售故事的人 相信我
And when I find out who sold that story, believe me
她们会懂得什么叫作羞愧
they’ll know what it feels like to be ashamed.
我们这是在干嘛
What the hell are we doing?
让我们先把这儿打扫完 马克
Now, let’s just get this finished, mark.
不 我是说 我们在干嘛
No, no, I mean, what the hell are we doing?
如果不是这篇文章 人们根本不知道我们在这儿
They would never have known we were here if it wasn’t for this article
-所以 -所以他们永远都不会找到我们
-So? -So they would never have found us.
你想说什么 马克 我该把装♥修♥账单寄给他们吗
So, what are you saying, mark, I should just send them the bill?
你们知道有多少人看这篇报道吗
Do you know how many people read this paper?
这就是我们做出惊人之举的机会
This is our chance to do something spectacular.
我们再也找不出这样引发大众瞩目的好机会了
We could never drum up this kind of publicity in a million years
马克 你不觉得我们应该低调一下 重组计划
Mark, don’t you just think we ought to hold back and regroup?
没时间重组 这是热点新闻
There isn’t time to regroup. This is a news item now.
今天的 我们得利用它
Today. We have to take advantage of that.
-他们管我们叫变♥态♥ -布罗姆利
-They called us perverts. -Bromley
该给你上一堂重要的人生课程了
it’s time for an important part of your education.
请举手 你们当中谁被叫过这样的绰号♥的
Hands up in this room if you’ve ever been called a name like that.
听着 同志社群有一个光荣悠久的传统
Now, there is a long and honorable tradition in the gay community
它让我们顽强挺过了很多年
and it has stood us in good stead for a very long time.
当有人给你起绰号♥…
When somebody calls you a name…
看我说得对不对 乔纳森
Am I right about this, Jonathan
绝对
Dead right.
你收下它 让它实至名归
You take it and you own it.
我爱你
I love you.
你欠我的
You owe me.
这是一个筹款音乐会
It’s a fundraising concert
我们希望寻找乐队来…
and we’re looking for bands to…
不 不不 我绝没有暗示斯汀
No, no. No, no, no, I am in no way suggesting that Sting
或 “警♥察♥合唱团” 中的任何人是变♥态♥
or indeed any other member of the police, is a pervert.
-酷 -谢了
-Cool. -Cheers.
你要的话 下周我还可以给你弄到更多
Oh, I can probably get you some more, next week if you want.
他会联♥系♥你的
He’ll call.
很抱歉 我们旗下没有同志艺术家
there are no gay artists on this label. I’m sorry.
不需要是同志 这才是重点
They don’t have to be gay, that’s the point.
不同的人群走到一起来…
This is a coming together of all different people…
前台
Reception.
10分钟前就送到了 巴利
It arrived about 10 minutes ago, Barry.
是的 你可以下楼来拿
Yeah, well, you could come down and get it.
你觉得自己在干嘛
What the bloody hell do you think you’re doing?
这是个同志接线号♥码
That’s the number for gay switchboard.
谁知道呢 他们中某些人以后可能会用到
You never know, one of them might need it one day.
我们会及时赶回来投票
We’ll be back in good time for the vote.
好的
Right-o.
有什么问题 就打电♥话♥去书店
Any problems, we can be reached at the bookshop.
你们要错过火车了
You’re gonna miss this train.
罗威娜·罗伯茨刚生了小孩
Rowena Roberts has had a baby.
她多要一个盒子
She needs an extra box.
我听不清
I can’t hear you.
罗威娜·罗伯茨刚生了小孩
Rowena Roberts has had a baby.
奇怪 我听不…我听不见
Strange. I can’t… I can’t… I can’t hear you.
差别在于这次我们对所有人开放 好吗
and the difference is this is open to everyone. Okay?
同志 直人 都不重要
Gay, straight, it doesn’t matter.
我们希望大家站到一起来支持他们
We want people to come together to show their support.
像我这样的同志为什么要支持矿工
And why should gay people like me support the miners?
因为矿工挖煤 煤能发电
Because miners dig for coal, which produces power,
然后你这样的同志才能在舞池跳 “香蕉女郎”
which allows gay people like you to dance to bananarama
跳到凌晨3点
until 3:00 in the morning.
下个问题
Next question?
都还好吗
Are you all right?
没错 你 帅的那个
Yes, you. The cute one.
我还从没见过歌♥星呢
I’ve never met a pop star.
我见过 麦克斯·博伊斯
I have. Max boyce.
我们家简出生那年他在斯旺西大剧院表演
He was playing swansea grand the year our Jane was born.
有什么好笑的啊
What’s funny about that?
你要尽可能的推销体恤衫和徽章
You need to push the t-shirts and the badges as hard as you can.
这是筹款会 要确保人们买♥♥东西
This is a fundraiser. Make sure people are buying stuff.
是他在管事

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章无辜的人
下一篇文章自由作家
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!