Women are better at inducement than men.
你没事吧 Marston博士
Are you all right, Dr. Marston?
我没事 谢谢你
Yes, I’m fine, thank you.
你怎么想出这套DISC理论的
And how did you develop this DISC theory?
我开始观察学生的生活
Well, I started to observe student life.
求偶以及类似行为
Mating rituals and the like.
我们聚在这里
♪ We gather here together ♪
我不敢相信让你说服了
Can’t believe I let you talk me into this.
这是研究
It’s research.
你不该到这来的
You’re not allowed to be here.
我可能会被赶出去的
I could get kicked out of the house.
他们打扮的和宝宝一样 哈哈
They’re dressed as babies. Ha-ha.
– 我们会好好的 – 如果你们要当宝宝
– We’re gonna be fine. – If you’re all supposed to be babies…
那是不是你也要穿尿布
…then do you also have to wear the diapers?
– 别这样 – 我们应该呆在这还是过那边去
– Please don’t. – Should we stay here or go over there?
求你们呆在这 求你们了
Please, please stay here. Please.
– 就呆在这 – 好的 我们就在这
– Just stay here. – Okay. We’ll stay here. We’ll stay.
我为你
♪ I for you ♪
你为我
♪ And you for me ♪
大家为大家
♪ We are here for one another ♪
一起共翱翔
♪ And together we can fly ♪
我们站在一起
♪ We stand by one another ♪
就在AOP
♪ At Alpha Omicron Pi ♪
欢迎你们 受验人
Welcome, pledges…
来到AOP年度宝宝派对
– …to the AO Pi Annual Baby Party.
受验人 现在和你们指定的大姐结对
Pledges, you will now pair off with your assigned big sisters.
考验人Olive
Pledge Master Olive.
没事的
It’s okay.
说真的 我不明白这些
Honestly, I don’t get all this.
– 就是为了好玩 – 你在说闲话吗
– It’s just for fun. – Are you back-talking…
– 受验人Sara – 没有
– …Pledge Sara? – No.
只准应答 不准开口
You aren’t to speak unless you are spoken to.
– 我明白 我只是 – 考验人Olive
– I realize that. I just… – Pledge Master Olive…
施以调♥教♥
…discipline your charge.
受验人Sara 跪下
Pledge Sara, on your knees.
过来
Come on.
用力
Harder.
她还是个宝宝 应当受罚
She’s a baby and needs to be punished.
二十
Twenty.
停手
Stop.
够了
That’s enough.
谢谢你 考验人Olive
Thank you, Pledge Master Olive.
– 我不想谈 – 你有什么感想
– I don’t wanna talk about it. – Well, how’d it make you feel?
她不想谈这个 Bill 较什么劲
She doesn’t wanna talk about it, Bill. Why harp on it?
– 因为她阻塞了 你看不出吗 – 好吧
– Because she is blocked. Can’t you see? – Fine.
你有什么感想
How did it make you feel?
– 我是那个问问题的 – 哦 为什么非要那样
– I’m the one asking the questions. – Oh, why should that be?
去吧 问他问题
Go ahead, ask him questions.
你有什么感想
How did it make you feel?
我有什么感想
How did what make me feel?
看我打那个姑娘的屁♥股♥
Watching me spank that girl.
激动
Excited…
厌恶
…repulsed…
紧张
…nervous…
性奋
…aroused.
但我作为观众的体会无关紧要
But my experience as a spectator is meaningless.
是你真正参与其中
You actually participated.
你的体会才值得分类
It is your experience that is worth cataloging.
你有什么感想
How did it make you feel?
– 糟糕 – 还有呢
– Terrible. – What else?
耻辱
Ashamed.
– 还有呢 – 没了 没有其他了
– What else? – Nothing, nothing else.
她没告诉你真话
She won’t tell you the truth.
看看她 她整个人都在发抖
Look at her. She’s practically shaking.
为什么她不说 这就是
Why the hell not? This is
我们打交道的实质
the substance of what we are dealing with.
因为你的求知是矛盾的 Bill
Because you wanting to know is perverse, Bill.
如果你不能真正和她性♥交♥
If you cannot actually have sex with her,
你又要逼她承认什么
you’ll force her to admit what?
她感受到欲望 她性奋了吗 哦
That she experiences desire, that she was aroused? Oh!
对 恰恰如此
Yes, exactly.
别把我当成什么实验对象来说 我就在这
Don’t talk about me as if I were some test subject. I’m here.
那就来这 你又不是还在修道院
Then be here. You are not still in a convent.
别把她当作娇弱的花一样护着
Stop defending her like she’s some wilting violet.
我认为或许最好
I happen to think there might
某人的所想只有自己知晓
be value to keeping one’s thoughts to oneself.
Bill…
她撒谎的时候 她
…when she lies, her…
她的声音颤抖
Her voice shakes.
等等 来
Wait, come here.
她的手出汗了
Her hand sweats.
电流计的皮肤测量太不一致
Galvanometer skin tests were too inconsistent.
Bill 她呼吸的节奏加快了
Bill, her rhythmic breathing increases.
Benussi已经试过那条路了
– Benussi already exhausted that avenue.
她的心跳加快了
– Her heart beats faster.
她的收缩压会上升
– Her systolic blood pressure would rise.
她的收缩压
– Her systolic blood pressure.
– 可以测量那个 – 哦 他妈的可以测量那个
– You could measure that. – Oh, you could fucking measure that.
– 可以测量那个 哦 老天 – 哈哈哈
– You could measure that. Oh, my God. – Ha-ha-ha.
– 早该想到的 – 哦 老天 我们做到了
– Think of it sooner… – Oh, my God. We did it!
测谎仪要测试的对象自始至终一直就在那
The link to the lie-detector test was there the whole time.
无论你怎么说或怎么想
It doesn’t matter what you say or what you think.
你的身体总会背叛你
Your body will always betray you.
你的心跳纪录了真♥相♥
Your heart pumps a record of the truth.
你们两个是怎么相遇的
So how did the two of you meet?
我在SAE兄弟会 Olive在AO姐妹会 所以
Well, I’m in SAE, and Olive is in Alpha O, so…
所有追求者都盯着她 但我去找Mary调查
And all the fellows had their eyes on her, but I quizzed Mary.
Mary是AO的组织委员
Mary’s the AO social chair.
她告诉我Olice爱秋海棠
And she told me that Olive loved begonias…
所以我每天都给她送一束花
…so I sent her a bouquet every day…
最后她终于愿意和我一起走走
…till she finally agreed to take a walk with me.
聪明人
Smart man.
听Olive说你在二战时是间谍
So Olive tells me you were a spy in the Great War?
我在战略情报局待了几年
I spent a few years in the OSS.
我探究士兵的内心
I shrunk soldiers’ heads.
– 他是个英雄 – 那场战争毫无英雄可言
– He’s a hero. – That war was not heroic.
我看到的那些人 他们经历了难以想象的事
The men I saw, they experienced unimaginable things.
– 抱歉 我不是说 – 没事的
– I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to… – That’s all right.
我们会治好大家的
We’re gonna fix it.
通往和平的道路不是经济亦非政♥治♥
Path to peace is not through finance or politics…
而是解决人们心中的问题
…it is to solve the problems of man’s heart.
只研究人怎么想是无法结束战争的
Can’t solve war by simply studying men’s feelings.
当然 你说的对
Of course, you’re right.
男人的思想太为局限
Men’s minds are far too limited.
那就是我们需要女人的原因
That’s why we need women.
哈哈 来吧
Ha-ha. Come on.
看看他们肯不肯载我们一圈
We’ll see if they’ll give us all a ride.
好吧
Okay.
– 嘿 你好吗 – 好 你呢
– Hey, how are you? – Good, yourself?
我还没告诉Brant
I haven’t told Brant…
但我在想
…but I’m thinking about
申请哥伦比亚大学的新闻学院
applying for the school of journalism at Columbia.
真的吗
Really?
哦 你会成为一个出色的报道者的
Oh, well, you’ll make an excellent journalist.
我给你写一封推荐信吧
I’ll write you a letter of recommendation, hm?
– 谢谢你 – 嗯
– Thank you. – Mm.
Bill和我当时去上了研究生 法学的
Well, Bill and I went to grad school, law.
– 那是你们相遇的地方吗 – 哦 不是
– Is that where you met? – Oh, no.
我们一起长大的
We grew up together.
我打出生就认识他了
I’ve known him my entire life.
实际上我来这是在
I actually came here when…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!