我们出了某种状况 呃 我也不清楚是什么
Well, we are in something and, uh, I don’t know what it is…
但我们有情况
…but we are in it…
而我感觉我
…and I feel that I have
违背了我作为心理学家的信条
violated my raison d’etre as a psychologist…
逃离了令我慌张的情感
…by running from alarming emotions…
而没有直面它们 所以我们在这里
…rather than confronting them, so here we are.
我们认为我们可以
We were thinking that we could
共同面对这些情感
confront whatever these emotions are together.
操你的
Fuck you.
我是说 我愿意和你发生性行为
I’m saying, I’m open to having sex with you…
– 如果你想的话 我丈夫也可以 – 我订婚了
– …if you’d like that, as is my husband. – I’m engaged.
你爱Brant吗
Do you love Brant?
我们想你 Olive
We miss you, Olive.
– 我们想补救我们的关系 – 你姑妈会同意的
– We’d like to mend fences. – Your aunt would approve.
她相信自♥由♥恋爱
She believed in free love.
哦 操 太棒了
Oh, crap. Very well.
如果你 如果你爱这个Brant 那
If you… If you love this Brant fellow, then…
那我们也为你开心
Then we’re happy for you. Heh.
我们就 忘了性♥交♥那部分吧
Let’s… Let’s forget the sex part.
我们能做朋友 对吧 我们就 都 做朋友好了
We can be friends, right? Let’s just all… All be… Be friends.
好的 哦 对
Yes. Oh, yeah, yeah.
“Olive Byrne是个出类拔萃的学生
“Olive Byrne is an exceptional student,
学习速度快 又有学习的激♥情♥
a quick study with a passion for learning.
她工作伦理检点 心地善良
She has a strong work ethic, a keen mind…
道德犹如指南针从不动摇
…an unwavering moral compass…
还有根植于内心的正义感”
…and a deeply instilled sense of justice.”

There.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事的
Of course.
我要写本书
I’m writing a book.
书名叫普通人的情感
It’ll be called the Emotions of Normal People.
我认为你绝对不正常
I think you’re decidedly not normal.
– 哈哈哈 – 谁来决定正常
Ha-ha-ha. – Who’s to say? Hmm?
我们玩个姐妹会的游戏
We play a sorority game
我们猜另一个人渴望的是什么
where we guess what the other person longs for.
– 我们玩吗 – 当然
– Should we play? – Sure.
我渴望什么
What do I long for?
我认为你渴望不拘一格的生活
I think you long for an unconventional life.
你呢 Brant 你认为Olive渴望什么
How about you, Brant? What do you think Olive longs for?
我认为她渴望你的认可
I think she longs for your approval.
你对Olive有什么意图
What is your intention towards Olive?
– 我不懂你说什么 – 我没问你
– I don’t understand. – I didn’t ask you.
我知道你的意图 太明显了
I know what your intention is, you’re rather obvious.
你对Olive有什么意图
What is your intention towards Olive?
我不理解你的问题
I don’t understand the question.
我不是个傻瓜
I’m not an idiot.
你给她灌输的都是反常的想法
You’re filling her mind with perverse ideas.
Olive是个好人
Olive is a good person with
有着一颗纯净的心 而你想腐蚀她
a pure heart and you are trying to corrupt her.
你无法用想法腐蚀一个人
You cannot corrupt somebody with ideas.
是忽视才会腐蚀
– It is ignorance that is corrupting.
别给我上课 教授
Do not lecture me, professor.
我可不是你的学生
I am not one of your students.
Bill Brant说这些没必要
– Bill, Brant, this is unnecessary.
我努力去发现你在他们身上发现的 但抱歉 我做不到
I am trying to see what you see in them, but I’m sorry, I do not.
– 他们是我的朋友 – 他们是堕落的人
– They’re my friends. – They’re reprobate.
你看不清吗
Don’t you see that?
听着 Olive不是孩子了 你不能控制她
Look, Olive is not a child, you can’t control her.
你不能给她套枚戒指
You can’t stick a ring on her
然后把她藏到你的外壳里
finger and put her in a box for your mantel…
一个小男人身后温顺的小女人
…A good little woman behind her little man.
– 我爱她 – 哦
– I love her. – Oh…
我会为她而战
And I will fight for her.
Brant 求你了
Brant, please?
Olive和我就要结婚了 作为她未来的丈夫
Olive and I are to be married, so as her future husband…
我希望
…I would appreciate it
你们的关系仅限于
if you would confine your relationship…
– 在课堂上 – 你就想这样是吧
– …to the classroom. – Is this what you want?
– 我们走 – 我很抱歉
– Let’s go. – I’m sorry.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
Olive Byrne.
真话 你的年龄是
That is correct. How old are you?
Twenty-two.
真话
That is true.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
我不知道
I don’t know.
真话
That is true.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我不知道
I don’t know.
谎话
That is a lie.
你爱Brant吗
Are you in love with Brant?

Yes.
谎话
That is a lie.
你爱我吗
Are you in love with me?

No.
你爱Elizabeth吗
Are you in love with Elizabeth?

No.
你想和我做♥爱♥吗
Do you want to have sex with me?
不 不
No. No.
你想和Elizabeth做♥爱♥吗
Do you want to have sex with Elizabeth?

No.

Well?
– 喔什么 – 对这你有什么要说的
– Well, what? – What do you have to say to that?
我应该是受宠若惊吧
I’m flattered, I suppose.
天啊 Elizabeth 你想要什么
For fuck’s sake, Elizabeth. What do you want?
一个人想要的事有很多
One can want a great many things,
那不代表那些事都会发生
it doesn’t mean they’re going to happen.
Olive.
Olive.
Olive 等等
Olive, wait.
我不知道我为什么让你这么吊着我
I don’t know why I let you bait me like this.
我恨你
I hate you.
我从心底恨你
I hate you with all of my heart.
♪ Fish in the sea
You know how I feel ♪
♪ River runnin’ free
You know how I feel ♪
♪ Blossom on the tree
You know how I feel ♪
♪ It’s a new dawn
It’s a new day ♪
♪ It’s a new life ♪
♪ For me ♪
♪ And I’m feelin’ good ♪
♪ Dragonfly out in the sun ♪
♪ You know what I mean
Don’t you know ♪
♪ Butterflies all havin’ fun ♪
♪ You know what I mean ♪
♪ Sleep in peace when day is done
That’s what I mean ♪
♪ And this old world
ls a new world ♪
♪ And a bold world ♪
♪ For me, Yeah, yeah ♪
♪ Stars
when you shine ♪
♪ You know how I feel ♪
♪ Scent of the pine ♪
♪ You know how I feel ♪
♪ Oh
freedom is mine ♪
♪ And I know how I feel ♪
♪ It’s a new dawn
It’s a new day ♪
♪ It’s a new life ♪
♪ For me ♪
♪ I’m feelin’ good ♪
爱领导者
Love leaders.
如果男人的天性是暴♥力♥和不服从管制
If the nature of men is inherently violent and anarchistic…
而女人的天性是爱和养育
…and the nature of women is inherently loving and nurturing…
那不应该由女性来统治世界吗
…then shouldn’t women be the ones to rule the world?
那不是更合理的选择吗
Wouldn’t that be a more reasonable choice?
但小心了 小姐们
But be warned, ladies.
我们男人不经历一场战斗是不会放弃权力的
We men will not give up our power without a fight.
我以为你等下才会来呢
I wasn’t expecting you until later.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
每个人都知道了 Olive

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!