Yes.
– 怎么 – Bill
– What? – Bill.
我们真心爱你 如此之爱
We love you truly, so much.
但没有人
But nobody…
我带着心中所有的同情和真诚说
I say this with all the compassion and truth in my heart.
没人会出版这个
Nobody will ever publish this.
对 你告诉那个几内亚臭小子
Yeah, so you tell that guinea, wop fuck…
他想要钱的话 那就好好工作
…he wants to get paid, get his ass into work.
不好意思 我想找Gaines先生
Excuse me. I’m looking for a Mr. Gaines.
访客是谁
Who’s asking?
William Moulton Marston博士 我约了11:00
Dr. William Moulton Marston. I have an 11:00.
你有五分钟
You have five minutes.
你就是那个发掘了超人的人
You are the man that discovered Superman?

Yup.
你是一个很有品位的人
You’re a man of considerable taste,
这也是我先找到你的原因
which is why I’ve come to you first.
谁他妈说要个修女了
Who said anything about a fucking nun?
我创造了一个新的漫画书超级英雄
I’ve created a new type of comic-book superhero.
她的名字叫Suprema 神奇女侠
Her name is Suprema, the Wonder Woman.
– 女超级英雄 – 不是普通的女超级英雄
– Lady superhero? – No ordinary lady superhero.
我认为Suprema是当代的雅典娜
I see Suprema as the modern-day Athena.
美国的明日女神
The American woman of tomorrow.

Yeah.
女性牵头的超级英雄漫画书 卖♥♥不动
Superhero comics with female leads, they flop.
她完全不同
Well, she will be different.
– 一种全新的漫画叙事 – 他们已经试过了
– A new type of comic strip. – They already tried that.
隐形女侠
Invisible Girl.
– X光女侠 – 不好意思
– X-ray Girl. – Excuse me.
这不是个噱头
This is not a gimmick.
Gaines先生 别误以为
Mr. Gaines, please do not make the mistake…
我是那种
…of lumping me into the
你平常打交道的庸才
cesspool of riffraff with whom you usually deal.
我是一个哈佛毕业的心理学博士
I am a Harvard-trained doctor of psychology…
有着25年的
…with nearly 25 years’
分♥析♥人类情感经验
experience into the analysis of human emotion.
我也是测谎仪的发明人
I’m also the inventor of the lie detector.
可不是吗
No shit.
Suprema 神奇女侠不是一本普通的漫画书
Suprema, the Wonder Woman will not be an ordinary comic book.
相反 是一场有力的女权运动的开始
But instead, the start of a powerful feminist movement.
她会被精心打造 注入情感
She will be carefully crafted, psychological propaganda
基于一生对人类思想的研究
…based on a lifetime of research into the human mind…
转化为一本
…inserted into a populist
流行传媒以至于为女性争取更多权力
medium to further equal rights for women.
你是个教授吗
Hmm. You a professor?
曾经是 对
I used to be, yeah.
我过去是个校长
I used to be a principal.
那 同为教育行业的人
Heh. Well, then, as a fellow educator…
你一定能看出这新媒介的潜能
…you can see the potential of this new medium.
一起 我们能够让这本漫画超凡脱俗
Together, we can lift the comic book out of the gutter.
将它归于本世纪最有力的艺术运动之中
Place it among the powerful artistic movements of this century.
你总是这么能吹吗
Do you always lay it on so thick?
呃 Suprema 神奇女侠
Eh. Suprema, the Wonder Woman?
太多字了
It’s too wordy.
为什么不只叫她 呃 神奇女侠
Why don’t you just call her, uh, Wonder Woman?
神奇女侠
Wonder Woman…
神奇女侠
Wonder Woman?
神奇女侠
Wonder Woman.
我喜欢
I like it.
在欧洲轰烈打响的战争中
With war raging across Europe…
有一名新英雄
…there’s a new hero in
参与为我们的自♥由♥而战 她是一位女士
town fighting for our freedom, and she’s a lady.
他们都叫她 神奇女侠
They’re calling her Wonder Woman.
在席卷全国的超级英雄潮中
She’s the latest and prettiest sensation…
她是最新 最美 最轰动的星
…in a superhero craze that’s sweeping the nation.
– 欢迎 神奇女侠 – 很高兴与你并肩 好运
销量都上天了 她卖♥♥的比超人还多
Sales are skyrocketing, and she’s outselling Superman.
男子至上
但不是所有人都
But not everybody is as
竞选总统
对这股漫画书热潮那么热情
enthusiastic about the new comic-book craze.
我们被禁了
We’ve been banned.
– 你什么意思 – 拉清单 被禁了
– What do you mean? – Put on a list, banned.
– 谁禁的 – 国家风化联盟
– Well, by who? – By the National League of Decency.
– 他们是法♥西♥斯♥ – 不 是天主教♥徒♥
– They’re fascists. – No, Catholics.
– 有什么区别 – 每一♥期♥的神奇女侠
– Same difference. – In every issue of Wonder Woman…
女人们都在被鞭打 被打屁♥股♥ 被锁住 被困住 嘴被塞住
…women are being whipped, spanked, chained, bound, gagged.
我们得把那些恶趣味的删掉多少
– We gotta cut the kinky shit by what?
五成 五成到六成
– Fifty. Fifty to 60 percent.
五成到六成 我们得砍掉恶趣味的
Fifty to 60 percent, we gotta cut the kink.
博士 这次得有两倍多的捆绑
Doc, there’s, like, twice as much bondage stuff in here.
三倍 我写了三倍
Three times. I tripled it.
你要与我们做什么游戏 警官?
你会知道的
再见 妈妈
Bye, Mom.

Hi.
甜心 我要晚了
Sweetie, I’m late.
– 我不在乎 – 不 我要晚了 我必须走了
– I don’t care. – No, I’m late. I have to go.
我打来是因为 呃
I’m just calling because, uh…
我今天早上醒来 我感觉 我觉得很糟糕
…I woke up this morning, and I… I felt, um, terrible.
我不认为我能去上班了
I don’t think I’m gonna make it.
我们要去玩两圈
你自己都不否认这些图片是公开色情了
You don’t even deny that these images are overtly sexual.
情欲元素是必须的
An erotic component is necessary.
不然臣服怎么会是愉悦的
How else is submission supposed to be pleasurable?
愉悦的捆绑
我被迫要服从
我在教读者向一个心爱的权威臣服
I am teaching readers to submit to a loving authority.
这样臣服就是愉悦的
And that submission is pleasurable.
年轻的男孩们必须学会这些
Young boys must learn this…
这样他们长大才会尊敬强大的女性
…if they are to grow up respecting powerful women.
奇女侠
爱捆绑
一个穿着泳衣跑来跑去的女性有什么强大的
What is powerful about a woman running around in a bathing suit?
Olive?
Elizabeth?
哦 天啊
Oh, dear.
哦 老天啊
Oh, my God.
神啊
Jesus. Um…
我简直
I’m so…
我以为 我很抱歉
I think I was… I’m so sorry.
– 快从我身上解下来 – 我在努力
– Just get it off me. – I’m trying.
Elizabeth.
哦 天啊 是Donn‘
Oh, my God. It’s Donn.
Donn?
宝贝
Sweetheart.
老天啊 你的脸
My God, your face.
– 怎么 你 你摔倒了吗 – 没有
– What…? Did you…? Did you fall? – No.
– 怎么了 – Charlie和其他孩子说谎
– What happened? – Charlie and the guys are telling lies…
关于你和妈还有爸的事
…about you and Mom and Dad.
过来 过来
All right. Come here. Come here.
你会没事的
You’re gonna be all right.
– 嘿 – 老天啊 Bill
– Hey! – Jesus Christ, Bill.
你的混小子和他那帮流氓伤到我家孩子了
Your brat and his gang of hooligans attacked my kid.
– 注意口气 博士 – 哦 是吗
– Watch your tone, doctor. – Oh, really?
冷静点 别再像孩子一样打架了
Easy. We don’t need another school-yard brawl.
– 我我抱歉孩子们卷入了混战中 – 混战
– I’m sorry the children got into a scuffle. – A scuffle?
我不知道怎么说好
No easy way to say this…
但我们认为
…but we think it would be
最好你们让你们的孩子从学校退学
best if you remove the children from school.
– 什么 – Molly 你认识我们 我们是朋友
– What? – Molly, you know us. We’re friends.
– Olive 别说了 – 不
– Olive, stop… – Don’t.
我很抱歉 你的孩子会带来坏影响
I’m sorry. Your kids are a bad influence.
那才不是真的 你怎么能这么说
That’s not true. How can you say that?
不是孩子的错
It’s not the children’s fault.
是你的错
It’s your fault.
你假装你的生活是正常的 而并非如此
You’re passing your life off as normal, and it’s not.
随你怎么活 这是个自♥由♥国度
You can live your life however you want. It’s a free country
但涉及到我的孩子 我不想让他们暴露在

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!